Sixteen

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

“It’s the soju acting right now...” Sora said as she closed her eyes and shivered inwardly, trying to prevent herself from giving in.

“Trust me, I need more soju than this to be drunk Sora.” He said, and this time Sora shivered as she left his breath against her lips. “Open your eyes.” He said so quietly that Sora thought she had imagined it.

When Sora opened her eyes, she lost all self-control and lost herself in his eyes, which bore into his.

“I’ll take your silence as wanting?” He whispered again against her lips. Sora nodded never breaking eye contact.

A small smile began to play along her lips as he suddenly gave in and leaned in, lips as soft as feathers brushed against Sora’s, and Sora leaned in and laced her hands around his neck, running a hand through his hair as he gently began to on her bottom lip, begging for entrance, which she allowed. His tongue began to explore and gently message , as his hands explored her waste and neck.

They broke away for several seconds looking at each other breathless, smiles playing along their lips. Sora leaned in and sat in his lap, straddling him and began to kiss Jiho again, hungry for his touch. Jiho moved from her lips to her jaw line and then kissed down her neck then making his way back up to her lips.

“What am I going to do with you?” He breathed against her lips, only to receive a smile from Sora, who playfully bit down on his bottom lip

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short update! Truth is, I'm friiiickin' sick.

Like so sick, I can bearly move :( I'm so sorry, but I thought this would help you get through a few more days of me not updating!

Sorry once again, I hope you enjoy this wee snipit.

Do you want more scenes like this? Or more... you know rated R stuff? Cuz I can do that too... ;)

Tell me whatcha think.

 

P.S, Yah! What do you think of the whole Block B situtation? I hope that they win their law suit!