One

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

“Where did my green and purple pencils go?!” Sora asked as she searched through her desk. She had her sketchbook, loose sketches scattered and pencils scattered all over her desk. “They were here just a second ago!” She picked up several sketches but to no avail.

“Aigoo. They’re in your hair, babo.” Da Hee said as she quietly cursed her best friend. Sora jerked up at the realization and pulled out the pencils from her messy bun.

“Ahh, what would I do without you?” Sora replied with aegyo. Her friend ignored her as she flipped through a magazine on Sora’s bed. Sora sat at her desk and furiously began to sketch and colour in her design. She had an assignment due the next day, and she hadn’t even begun. She turned to her friend then and examined her.

“Yah. Do you think they’d accept this?” She asked Da Hee as held up one of her sketches. Her friend looked up and sighed.

“Sora, you’re their best student. Anything you hand in you get praised for. Don’t worry.” Da Hee replied half-heartedly. Sora scratched her head with her pencil and considered the sketch. She was right. Sora was an honors student, and everyone envied her talent. She had a knack for fashion, and realizing what was in and what wasn’t. Students in her program often held bets to see what Sora sketched and too see whether or not it would catch on. Often times, it would.

Sora sighed. “You’re right, just let me sketch one more and we’ll go take pictures for your assignment.” She turned back to the desk and pulled the sketch from the pads binding, stretched her arms and began the next sketch.

In less than half an hour, they were leaving the front gates of Sora’s family estate and on their way to the local park so that Da Hee could take pictures of Sora for her final project for the semester.

“Ah, its such a lovely day! Such good lighting!” Da Hee exclaimed as she pulled out the latest version of a Nikon camera.

“It’s a shame your model is so ugly.” Sora replied sticking out her tongue. Da Hee rolled her eyes and smiled as she held the camera up to her face. Without further notice she began to snap photo after photo, and Sora, known the routine posed as ‘naturally’ as possible.

“Done!” Da Hee exclaimed after several minutes.

“Boh?! So soon?” Sora asked amazed. Da Hee smiled and nodded as she walked over to Sora to show her the final good shots.

“Can we go for some food now? I’m starving.” Exclaimed Da Hee as Sora began to pull out her sketch book, eager to sketch down an inspiration.

“Yes, yes. Lets go to that ramen place.” Sora suggested. No sooner had they finished their projects they were at the local ramen restaurant slurping the noodles and drinking soju in glee. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Several hours later, Sora walked in to her house a little tipsy. She leaned onto the wall as she dragged herslef up the stairs to her room. Her room was her retreat from her family. Sora had to admit that her family unit was not as messed up as some of the people who she knew, yet it was still pretty broken.

Her father was the President and Founder of the entertainment company called Stardom Entertainment. Though the company had some hardships during the begining of the year due to one rookie group, since their redebut into the Kpop world, her father had become conciderably more busy and therefore their relationship became strained also. Her mother on the other hand had 'issues' with Sora because though Sora was very talented, she refused to join the company and share her talents to the company and the world.

Sora was a free thinker and did not agree with how the entertainment companies worked. She did not agree with the 'slave contracts' which artist had to go through, and because of this her mother had disowned her. Sora, to a certian extent was fine with this. She saw the results of what it would have been like for her if she had entered the buisness, and that was seen through her sister. Nara was smoothered by her mother and loved the attention from it. Sora on the other hand was content with just sketching all day and not being bother with the rest of the family.

Sora opened her door and walked over to her bed and collapesed. It had been a long day, she had sketched all night and woke up early to her friends eager need to see her. Sora quickly changed clothes and crawed into bed. She smiled at the warmth and sudden relaxation her body had felt.

Suddenly she tensed as she heard the door open and a fimilar purfume whaf in. She shut her eyes tight and tried hard to avoid what was about to happen.

"Sora! I know you are not asleep." A high pitch voice said.

"Umma, don't you know to knock before coming in to someones room?" Sora replied with annoyance. She turned in her bed so that her back was towards her mother.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not go out drinking on school nights?" Her mother once again scolded. "You're room smells like soju." She tsked serveral times.

"Get to the point of this visit." Sora said with her eyes shut tight.

"Tomorrow your father is having people over. That boy group Block B has made quite the comeback and your father wants to celebrate with them. So you know the rules right?" She asked.

"Yes mom. Don't leave this room no matter what, even if there is a fire. If I need anything I am to call, blah blah..." Sora trailed off. Her mother suddenly lightly hit her on the shoulder.

"Tomorrow is extra careful, because Nara's man is going to be here." Sora's mother said as she was walking out.

"Nara's man?" Sora asked as she sat up in bed, looking at her mother confused. Sora's mother turned before leaving the room. A smirk evident on her face.

"Yes, have you forgotten? Woo Ji Ho is the leader of Block B."

________________________________________________________

Just a wee side note, this is a small update for today, I shall add more very, very soon! Please leave your comments below, it'd be much appreciated!