Six

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

Jiho stared at her, his mouth slightly open in surprise. He slowly reached up and slowly removed his sunglasses to get a better look at her.

“That makes it 1-1.” Sora replied as she took off her hat and ran her hand through her hair. She bent down and picked up the CD from the ground and flipped it a few times in her hands.

“1-1 what?” Jiho replied confused and still taken aback by Sora finding out his identity.

“We both now know one of each others secrets. We’re even.” She replied frankly still looking up at him with the demo in her hands. Jiho scrunched up his nose at her.

“Yah, pabo! Can you not count? It’s 1-2, in favor to me.” Jiho replied. A small smile began to tug at his lips when he saw that Sora did not understand him. “I know two of your secrets now. You just revealed to me that you are the mystery producer...” Jiho trailed off.

Sora gasped, and slapped her forehead, amazed at her own stupidity. “Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” Sora said in-between slaps. She looked up at him and gave him a sheepish smile.

“Yah! If you tell anyone you’re dead in the water!” She threatened as her smile quickly went away.

Jiho just laughed at her as he suddenly took a swipe at trying to get back his demo CD. Sora quickly stepped back making for an awkward situation as Jiho’s hand slightly grazed over her chest. Instinctively Jiho’s hands rose above her head in a defensive manner and he froze looking down at Sora horrified.

Sora looked up at him playfully and raised her eyebrow in a suggestive manner. 

“Aiissh! That was your fault! You moved! I’m not a ert!” Jiho sputtered out excuses as Sora laughed at his attempts to defend himself.

Jiho cursed himself as he wondered why he was always in these awkward situations with Sora. Normally he was a ladies man, and everything always went smoothly in the way, which he wanted. Yet with Sora, he was no longer in control and everything he wished to go his way, always went horribly wrong. He rubbed his face with his hand in utter embarrassment.

“Aigoo! It’s like you never touched a before...” Sora said as she walked towards the two plush chairs that were sitting in front of the control desk.

“Yah! Don’t listen to it.” Jiho said as he almost ran towards Sora who was in the process of putting the CD into the computer. As Sora was pushing the CD into the computer, Jiho’s hand fell upon hers in at attempt to stop her from listening. Suddenly an electric shock transferred from Jiho’s hand down to Sora’s and both Sora and Jiho jumped from the shock.

“Ow!” Sora hissed as she rubbed her hand to try and rub the feeling away. “Yah! What’s wrong with you! Just sit down and shut up, you called me remember?!” Sora spat at him.

Jiho was still holding his hand as he obediently agreed, and sat down in the chair beside her. After a few click, his song was playing through the speakers and he watched as Sora sat back in her chair, closed her eyes and listened intently to the music. Suddenly his stomach clenched in nervousness, and he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Suddenly, a small smile began to tug at Sora’s lips, and her head began to sway to the music.

Heavy base beats were playing through the speakers, which was perfectly matched to a deep and melodic voice that was rapping. As soon as Sora heard the voice, she smiled despite herself. She liked it. The song soon ended and Sora opened her eyes, her smile gone from her face.

“It’s good.” Sora said frankly as she turned her head to look at Jiho. For a few moments, they just stared at each other, until Jiho cleared his throat.

“Just ‘good’.” He replied, obviously not happy with the outcome. Sora nodded. “Well what’s wrong with it then, eh?” Jiho replied defensively.

“The base it too heavy, you need to even it out with some higher notes.” Sora replied, and began to play with the dials. Jiho, sat up straighter and watched her as she began to edit his song.

This continued for a few more hours as Sora played back certain parts of the original song and hers so that Jiho would understand the differences.

By the time they had left the studio it was a little past 8PM at night. Sora stretched her arms above her head and yawned.

“Well good luck with your other tracks. If you ever need an opinion, send it my way.” Sora smiled at Jiho, as she put on her hat and began to walk away.

“Wait! Wait a minute.” Jiho said following her. Sora turned around, and was surprised by the closeness of Jiho. “Yah! Stop stopping so damn suddenly!” Jiho scolded her he took a few steps back. 

“Sorry...” Sora said quietly.

Jiho took a deep breath and looked across the street, avoiding her eyes. “Look, let me repay you for this. I know you don’t do this for non-students.” Jiho began as he fidgeted with his hat. Sora was about to protest when he cut her off again. “Just let me pay for a dinner of something. You missed supper because you were so into what we were doing. I even heard your stomach growl a few times.”

Sora looked down at her stomach then, and was surprised by the sudden out lash of her stomach growling for food. She instantly put a hand on her stomach, but waved Jiho’s offer anyways.

“I’m fine. Seriously though, I don’t take payments.” She replied. But before she knew it, Jiho’s hand wrapped around her tiny wrist and she was being towed away, towards Jiho’s car.

~

“This is my favorite restaurant.” Jiho said excitedly as he drove into the parking lot of the restaurant. Sora began to laugh. “Wae?! Give it a chance!” Jiho defended.  

Ironically, it was also the same restaurant that Sora and Da Hee frequented often. Sora just shook her head still smiling to herself. Jiho and Sora both walked in, and they were both greeted by the owner’s wife.

“Annyeonghaseyo ajumma!” Sora replied happily as the older woman looked up.

“Ah! Sora! It’s been awhile since you came! Did your parents get mad when you got home last time?” The older woman asked her. Sora’s giggled and shook her head indicating that she had not been caught drunk by her parents. They both laughed heartedly.

Suddenly Jiho cleared his throat. “Annyeong Imo.” Sora looked up at him shocked.

“Omo! My Jiho-ah! My baby!” Jiho’s aunt replied lifting up her arms and hugging him tightly. “My have you grown! Look at you!” She said with misty eyes as she touched all his face with both of her hands. Jiho smiled brightly and hugged his aunt again.

Sora couldn’t help but feel as is she was intruding. Suddenly the aunt broke apart from Jiho’s embrace and looked at both her nephew and Sora her eyes squinting as she assessed the situation.

“Don’t tell me you two are dating...” She said wagging her fingers between them.

“Yah! Imo!” Jiho proclaimed as Sora denied it also.

Jiho’s aunt just smiled wide. “Because if you were, I do approve. Very much so.” She added. “Oh Jiho! You know how to pick your woman! Sora is perfect, such a lady like woman with a great family and manners! Oh Jiho! I’m so happy for you!” she said clapping her hands and bringing them to . “Ok! I’ll keep it a secret. Go sit at your table.” She said gesturing for us to sit down.

“Imo, she’s not my girlfriend.” Jiho tried said in a vain attempt to persuade his aunt, but to no avail. He sighed and walked towards a particular table. Sora followed him with redden cheeks.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in such a long time! I had exams and work which just exhausted me.

But now I'm off work and I have been bitten by the writing bug, so stay tuned!

I will have another chapter up as soon as you're done with this one! :D

Thanks so much for your support, and please keep commenting and suscribing!

-A    <3

Ps, I have HUGH twists coming up, so prepare yourselves and hang tight! It'll come up in a few chapters from now ;)

Hopefully this will be your reactions ahah ;)