Thirteen

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

Jiho walked inside the building of his apartment, which he shared with the rest of his band. He walked in and gingerly pressed the button to the elevator, careful not to awake Sora, who was folded in his arms, head pressed firmly against his sturdy chest. The elevator tinged and he walked in.

Several floors up Jiho walked out of the elevator and cautiously looked to see if there was anyone looking. Seeing that the coast was clear Jiho walked further down the corridor, down to his dorm. Once in front of his door, he gently kicked it a few times, and when there was no response, he kicked it harder and swore under his breath as Sora stirred in his arms.

Finally the door opened to reveal the youngest member, blond hair parted in the middle with large glasses covering his face.

“Hyung! What –” He began staring at Sora who was still asleep in his arms. “D-did you assault her?!” He asked loudly as Jiho walked past him and into the dorm.

“I’ll explain everything in a second, just let me put her down.” Jiho said as he realized that everyone had gotten up and stared at Jiho and the bundle in his arms.

“Yah! You can’t bring a girl in the dorm!” Another said as he followed Jiho down the hall and into Jiho’s room. Silently he thanked the gods at being the leader, and its privilege of having his own room. He gently laid Sora down on his unmade bed, removed her shoes and gently tucked her under the sheets. Jiho sighed as he placed her shoes beside the bed and watched her for a few seconds before exiting the room, pushing Minhyuk who was watching them, out with him.

Jiho walked his way over to the living room and sat down in one of the armchairs, letting out a large breath. Before him six pairs of eyes were staring at him, some in confusion, others in anger.

“What is the Presidents daughter doing in your room?” One asked with an array of red hair. Jiho sat straighter in his chair and stared at him.

“How do you know that?!” He asked staring at Kyung with a surprised expression.

“She’s the Presidents daughter? Aish!” Jihoon said. Jiho continued to stare at Kyung for answers, and finally Kyung explained what happened earlier on in the day. Jiho sat back in his chair and rubbed his face.

“She can’t stay here Jiho-ah. What if the President finds out or the media?” Taeil stated quietly to Jiho who looked distressed.

“Aish. I know, I know. It’ll just be for tonight. I couldn’t leave her there.” Jiho replied looked down at his hands. Several of the members looked at him quizzically.

“Well... why is she like that though?” Jihoon asked, pointing to his face, indicating to the bruising on his face.

Jiho sat quietly contemplating and asking himself what could have happed to her. Then he remembered when they first met, and remembered how her mother had spoken to her, and everything fell into place. He sat up and looked at Jihoon with guilt filled eyes.

“.” Was all he replied as he rubbed his hands through his hair and covered his face. “It’s my fault.”

“Wae?” They all asked in unison, now staring at him, curious. Jiho simply pulled out his phone and through it at Jihoon, who caught it and looked back up at him. He looked back down at the phone, and unlocked the screen and they all smiled and whooped as they looked at Jiho’s background. Much to their surprise it wasn’t his usual plain background, but rather a picture of him and Sora in his car.

“Hyung!” Jihoon said as he rolled on the floor in excitement.

“But what does this have to do with her getting beat?” Jaehyo asked taking the phone away from Jihoon and examining the photo more. “Oh...” he trailed off suddenly realizing the situation.

“Twitter.” Jiho said quietly as he walked back up and took his phone back. “I uploaded it on Twitter, and I remember Sora calling me her sisters man. Her mother must of found out...” He trailed off.

“Yah! Jiho-ah!” They all exclaimed. “How stupid can you be?!”

Jiho shrugged. “I wasn’t thinking. I’ll take it down now.” He said as he fished around on his phone with a sigh. All the other members watched him curiosity lighting their eyes.

“Have you ever seen hyung like this before?” Jihoon whispered to Kyung, still watching Jiho, who now looked exasperated.

“Ani...” Kyung answered shaking his head with a smile playing along his lips. “But maybe she should stay longer than one night... this could be fun.” He added with a grin.

~

Sora slowly came too to the sounds of whispers near her head. She opened her eyes slightly and suddenly scampered away from the six pair of eyes that were staring back at her.

“Where am I...” she said out loud, more to herself than the people staring back at her.

“You, Sora-shii, are at Casa de Block B.” Jihoon said with a large sweep of his hands, but upon seeing Sora’s confused facial expression, he dropped his hands quickly. “You’re at the Block B dorm...” he clarified; obviously annoyed that Sora did not understand his humor.

“Oh.” Sora said as she nodded, and then winced. She brought her hand up to her jaw and lightly touched it, wincing again.

“You look horrible.” Said a familiar voice. Jiho suddenly emerged from the crowed, sitting on a desk chair, his legs spread open in a relaxed manner.

“Why thank you.” Sora replied with sarcasm, and smiled, which only caused her to let out a small cry, and the caked blood at the corner of pulled the scab and caused it to bleed once again.

“AH! Blood!” Yelled Taeil, who quickly exited the room, looking paler than he had before he entered. Several others exited the room making faces as Sora tried to cover the blood with her hands.

“Wait here, I’ll get some ointment.” Jiho said, getting up from his chair and walking out of the room, leaving Sora alone. She looked down at herself to see whether or not she was presentable, and decided that she was, well more or less. She patted down at her hair, trying to tame her wild locks, but to no avail.

A few moments later, Jiho walked back into the room with several cotton balls, a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a tube of ointment, and set it all on the bed around Sora. He sat back down on his chair and shuffled closer to the bed, and gestured for her to come closer, as if she were a lost puppy cowering in a corner. Sora crawled closer to Jiho and sat down at the edge of the bed, feeling awkward at the closeness between them.

“This might sting...” Jiho said as he began to dab at Sora’s mouth with an alcohol filled cotton ball. Sora winced as he applied pressure to the open wound, but stayed quiet. Next, he put that down and picked up the ointment tube.

“We... we uh, we don’t have cotton swabs...” he said to Sora apologetically as he gestured that he’d have to use his hands to apply the ointment. Sora nodded silently in acceptance and tensed as Jiho began to rub the ointment on her lips, in slow circles. She fought hard not to shiver under his touch, and silently cursed herself for feeling this way about him.

Jiho lingered a little longer than what was normal to rub in ointment on her lips, and suddenly as if catching himself, he drew away quickly and avoided her eyes, by getting up fast from the chair and leaving the room to put the supplies back.

Sora sat back in the bed, with her knees to her chest, wondering what had just passed between them, and suddenly wishing that she could have more than his fingers on her lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely readers! I know, I know a short, kinda pointless chapter :(

But I wanted to give you guys a wee something to read, I felt bad having not updated in a while.

There will be more to come, hopefully I will get some writing in, but seeing as it is New Years day here in Canada, I am having family over, so maybe later on tonight?

Also, I have a quick question to ask my gorgeous subscribers, would you like another fanfict? I have a storyline kinda brewing in my mind. But by writing a new one would not mean that I would neglect this one. If you would like one, if so with whom? :) I'm very open to suggestions!

Have a wonderful holiday! And I shall have a new chapter up by tonight, me thinks. <3

-A

P.S If you'd like to know when updates will be happening, you can also subscribe to my blog, I shall be writing in there!