Nineteen

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

Sora felt something nudge her, against her arm and she slowly stirred awake.

“Wae?” She said, eyes still closed, trying to fall back to sleep.

“Yah... Minho-ah, get up. We have to leave the plane.” Said a deep voice next to her. Sora slowly opened her eyes to see that half of the plane had already evacuated. She looked over to Jiho who was looking at her with a kind expression. She smiled slightly and rubbed her eyes.

“Araso, araso.” She said quietly as she got up and retrieved her luggage from the overhead compartment. She quietly grabbed her bags and sluggishly walked off the plane with Jiho in suit.

~

Several hours later they were finally out of the airport and piled into the car, which was to bring them to their hotel. It was still early in the day, and later on Block B and Sora would have a practice session for the next days performance.

“Ugh, my body hurts so much.” Jihoon complained as he tried to stretch out his limbs, lightly bumping Sora in the head.

“Oh! Noona! Are you alright?!” He asked concerned. All eyes fell on Sora, who looked over at Jihoon, slightly laughing.

“I’m not a doll, Jihoon-ah. Don’t worry.” Sora stated frankly. She reached over and grabbed his arm and began to casually knead his forearm muscle.  “Here, let me message your arms, so you feel better.”

Several gasps and moans escaped Jihoon’s lips as he closed his eyes in pleasure. His whole body began to relax and soon enough, he had fallen asleep.

“Remind me how old he is again?” Sora asked Jiho, who was looking at her with a strange facial expression. “If we practice quickly today, I promise to give everyone a message!” Sora proclaimed as everyone excitedly thanked her, all except for Jiho.

~

They quickly dumped their luggage into their rooms and hopped back into the van so that they would begin practice. All the boys had dressed in jeans and casual t-shirts, but Sora had been stuck wearing baggy clothing, so to not show off her true identity.

They entered the room and were surprised to find other dancers, both male and female waiting inside. They all greeted each other formally. These were the Japanese dancers that would dance on stage with Block B, whilst Sora was the only Korean.

Sora looked over at the female dancers, and suddenly felt an odd pang in her stomach. She didn’t like the way they were looking at Jiho, who quietly yet cockily began to rap to himself. If Sora didn’t know any better, it almost looked like he was trying to show off. Sora squared her shoulders, and began to stretch, getting ready to dance.

“Hey! Get the bloody dance right will you?” One of the Japanese dancers yelled to Sora. All of Block B turned around and stared at Sora and the one who yelled at her. Jiho walked over to the stereo and paused the music and swiftly turned around and glared at the dancer.

He was the leader of the Japanese crew, considerably tall for a Japanese man and was heavily muscled. Yet, Jiho still towered over him as he approached him, anger flaring in his eyes. The dancer crossed his arms over his chest as he stared up at Jiho.

“Yah...” Sora said quietly in a deep voice as she approached both men. She nudged Jiho away from the dancer so that he would not cause a scene. “Yah. Stop, look just give me a few minutes, I need some fresh air.” She continued as she began to sluggishly walk away from the room. Jiho looked down at her with concern.

“Genchahnah?” Jiho said as he walked over to her, grabbing her arm to stop her. She nodded meekly and excused herself from the practice, leaving all of the Block B boys watching her leave in concern and also annoyed and angry at the dancer who scolded her.

“Twenty minute break.” Jiho announced as he and the rest of the boys sat down in one corner of the room.

Sora walked out of the practice room and headed for the nearest exit. What she needed was fresh air, and not the air that she breathed from her mask. She exited the building and sat down against the cool brick wall and slowly pulled down the mask from her nose and mouth. She inhaled deeply and instantly felt better.

“Ahem...” A high-pitched voice said beside her. Sora quickly placed the mask over and looked up to find one of the female dancers standing beside her. Her had large eyes a small nose and wide lips. Sora grumbled inwardly at how pretty she was. Sora nodded in her direction in acknowledgment.

“Do... do you speak English?” She asked in a heavy accent. Sora laughed a little, who didn’t now a days?” Once again Sora nodded and the girl came around and sat down next to Sora, too close for her own comfort.

“You don’t talk much do you?” She asked once again. Sora smiled behind her mask, more out of annoyance than out of pleasure. She remained silent as she felt the heavy gaze of the dancer.

“I’m Asami.” She said as she held out her hand for a handshake. When Sora ignored it she dropped it quickly. “So... I was thinking after practice do you want to go out somewhere?”

Sora had to use her full energy not to burst out laughing. She bit her lips, and looked over at the girl. She stood up fast then and cleared .

“You’re not my type.” Sora said in her deep voice than walked back into the building, leaving the poor girl behind.

~

“She what?!” Kyung and Minhyuk asked rather loudly, while Sora and the boys were out to eat dinner after the practice. When Sora confirmed the situation they all burst out laughing clutching their sides, even Jiho couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oh god! That is way too good!” YuKwon said as he reached over to take a drink, tears still fresh in his eyes.

“Our little girl is being asked out!” Kyung said still laughing. Taeil looked disturbed at the news, while Jihoon looked angry.

“No one can ask out my Noona! She’s mine!” Jihoon said with furrowed brows. Everyone at the table looked over at him laughing.

“I think your Noona has already someone Jihoon-ah.” Minhyuk said as Jihoon whipped his head over in the direction of Sora and Jiho.

“No... Nonna!” Jihoon said as he pouted playfully.   

Several hours later they were done their meals and they headed to their hotel rooms to rest. Luckily they had a later start to the day, so many of the boys were going to take a nap then explore more of Japan.

Sora and Jiho walked into the hotel lobby and pulled out their keys, which were given to them earlier on in the day by the manager. Much to Sora’s horror and delight, she was roomed with Jiho, who would normally room with the manager, yet her father came through with her wish and allowed her to not be treated any differently.

They both entered the elevator together and silently rode up and entered their room. Sora flung herself onto her bed face down and closed her eyes, grateful for the comfort she felt.

“Take your shower first, you stink...” She mumbled into the bed as she slowly sank into sleep.

“Araso, but no peaking.” Jiho replied as he walked over to the washroom and lightly closed the door. A half hour later, Jiho walked out with a towel around his waist, momentarily forgetting that he was sharing a room with Sora. He cursed himself but was quickly relived to find Sora fast asleep with slightly open.

He smiled and quietly walked over to his luggage and put on his clothing. He strategically put on his tight boxer like underwear while still keeping his towel around his waist, and sighed in relief. He dropped the towel and began to dress, pulling on a loose pair of shorts, a black tight wife beater and lastly a loose t-shirt. He turned around to look at Sora.

“You should have brought your clothing in before taking a shower, pabo.” Sora scolded as she rolled over on her back, eyes still closed. Jiho stood frozen from shock.

“Y-y-you didn’t see anything did you?” He said nervously. Sora rubbed her eyes and sat up, looking over her shoulder at him and smirked.

“Yah!” Jiho said pointing at her, as she herself walked over to her luggage and began to pull out her change of clothing.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn't be shy of that...” She said as she walked into the bathroom to take her own shower, leaving Jiho red in the ears from embarssment and suddenly by her comment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is sooooo bloody boring! Its just a filler!

There will be a double update so don't worry yourselves!

Or should I be mean and only update ina few days?   ;)

-A