Twenty-Nine

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

It was their finial week left in Japan as they finished up their tour, they were to receive visit from the President and his family, for another congratulatory party.

“Nooooooooooooona! I wish you could come! It’s not fair!” Jihoon whined as he sat slumped on her bed waiting for Jiho to finish getting ready. This time it was a low-key event so they were to prepare themselves. Sora sighed and walked over to Jihoon and began to push his back so that he would sit up straight.

“Don’t worry it’ll only be for a few hours.” Sora assured him and she kneaded his shoulder muscles, he groaned then relaxed under her touch. 

“Awh! But Noona! It’s always more fun when your around.” He continued to whine as he balled his fists.

“Jiho-ah. What are we going to do with him?” Sora sighed, as she got up and flopped herself on his bed. He walked out of the washroom still putting on his earrings. He looked over at Sora then to Jihoon and ticked his tongue in a disapproving manner.

“Didn’t the boys tell you? We’re all going out tomorrow, just us, so quit whining.” Jiho said as he walked over to sit next to Sora. He moved her lights lightly then raised them so they were on top of his.

“Hyung!” Jihoon exclaimed as he looked over at his beloved Noona and his friend.

“Not in front of the maknae, Oppa...” Sora said teasingly as she pulled her legs off of him and sat up. “You better get going before you guys are late. Palli!”

She pushed them out of the door and ushered them out. Jiho turned around and looked at her.

“What are you going to do while I’m gone?” He asked as he kissed the top of her head. Sora shrugged.

“Calm down, your having dinner at the hotel restaurant, it’s not like I’m a million miles away, but I’ll probably do some sketches or go practice. If I’m not here when you’re back than I’m at the studio.” She said, reassuringly and Jiho nodded.

“You guys are acting like a married couple.” Came a voice from down the hall, both Sora and Jiho looked up to see Kyung make a face. Taeil only smiled and shook his head.

“Palli-wah! You’re all going to be late and my dad wont be happy!” Sora exclaimed as she shooed them down the hall. They all said their good byes and disappeared.

Sora closed the door to the room and stretched.

“What should I do...?” she asked herself out loud. She rubbed the back of her neck and concluded that she did not feel like sketching, She shrugged and rummaged through her luggage for her sweats. She tore off her jeans and slipped on her favorite pair of harem sweat pants. Then she slipped out of her t-shirt and wore one of Jiho’s BOY sweatshirts. She pulled her hair into a high messy bun and grabbed her bag and left the room.

She walked over to the elevator and pressed the button waiting for the doors to open. She finished in her bag and pulled out her iPod. She put her earphones in her ears and clicked on her favorite song. She began to smile and gently nod her head to the beat.

Suddenly the hairs on the back of her neck rose, and a strange sensation flowed through her. She quickly looked down each ends the hall. Sora shuddered and thankfully the elevator doors opened and she quickly hopped in, pushing the button for the doors to close furiously. She breathed in a sigh of relief when the doors shut and the elevator began to descend.

~

Jiho felt this pocket vibrate, and he quickly fished his cell phone out from his pants to see that he had received a text message from Sora.

“Hey, I’m heading to the studio to get some practice in. Don’t wait up for me, go in and rest once your done with my Appa. Have a good dinner!” –Sora.

Jiho smiled and replied with thanks and put his phone back in his pocket. He tried to follow the conversation that his President was having with them, but he couldn’t concentrate properly, his mind kept on wandering to Sora. Finally their food came and he became distracted enough so momentarily forget Sora, but it didn’t last long.

“Appa! Isn’t that unnie?” Nara said tapping her father’s arm and standing up pointing at a figure walking past the restaurant with her cell phone in her hand and earphones in. “Yah! Appa! You told me she went to Jeju Island with Dahee!” Nara continued.

Sora’s father just sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose; he looked up and pulled her down hard in her seat.

“Your sisters business is not yours. Now eat your food.”  He said sharply.

“Omma...” Nara began to whine, but she was quickly stopped by a curt shake of the head from her mother. All eyes of the seven handsome men were on her, and she pinked in embarrassment. She inclined her head in apology and they went back to eating in silence.

“Are you attending school, Nara-shi?” A deep voice asked. Everyone looked up from their plates, cutlery momentarily paused in mid air. Jihoon looked sheepishly over at her through his glasses and gave her a small encouraging smile. Taeil looked over at him and a wide smile split his face.

Nara looked at him open mouthed. She had never heard him speak in her life, and she had not expected that voice to come out of his body. She cleared and examined him over before speaking. Suddenly she was struck by how good-looking he was. “I- I...” She began but lost her train of thought as he looked at her in the eye. She became lost in his gaze. “I’m applying s-soon.” Was all she could manage and she stared back at him.

All of the boys began to giggle and smile. Their Maknae had a crush on the Presidents daughter; this was going to be fun to watch.

~

Sora decided to walk over to the studio instead of taking a cab, it was a good thirty-minute walk, but it was still bright out and the weather was nice.

She arrived some time later, a little sweaty from the heat of the walk, but still energized and ready to dance to her hearts content. She liked to come alone and dance, for it allowed her to think while dancing and not care about the dance moves. Often she would jump around in her room and dance to get inspiration for a new look. And this she needed, for she had been lacking inspiration for some time.

She walked into her usual room and set herself up. This time she played her music on random and sat down on the floor beginning to stretch her legs. She pushed down on her legs and left the satisfactory pull in her muscles. She stood back up and began stretching her arms, when suddenly she heard a loud banging sound.

She flinched taken aback, and she turned around and her heart stopped from relief. There in front of her stood a panting Kira.

“Ah Kira-chan!” Sora said with a smile as she bowed. She quickly jogged over to the stereo and turned off the music. When she turned back she saw that Kira had not moved from her position and was staring her down.

“A-are you alright, Kira?” Sora asked, suddenly become apprehensive. When she didn’t respond Sora began to fidget with her hands. “K-kira?”

“This is my warning.” She said perfect Korean.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So is about to go down if you know what I mean ;)

I hope you enjoyed this wee chapter!

-A