Twenty-Seven

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

Sora quickly left the restaurant and hailed a taxi. She needed time to think on her own, she had too much happen to her in too short of a period. She told the cab driver to drive to the dancer studio, which Block B and the dancers were practicing.

She paid the cab driver and walked out, punched in the code to enter the building, and went into the empty dark practice room. She the lights and walked over to the stereo, plugging in her iPod.

She scrolled down to one of her favorite rock band and let the hard-hitting beat flow through. She threw her cardigan down on the ground next to the stereo and removed her mask.  She walked over to the middle of the room, and began to move along to the music. Though some would consider dancing to rock music impossible, but Sora began to stretch jumping up and down then she got into the song.

She began to dance to the beat, feeling the rhythm flow through her body as she moved her limbs to the music. She closed her eyes as she moved around the room, her breathing began to come faster, and sweat began to bead its way down her body. Suddenly the thrash like music ceased and a slower more melodic song began to play. She sat down in the middle of the dance floor and caught her breath listening to the lyrics and trying hard to contain her emotions.

Yet, the smooth and velvet like voice made its way through her and she began to quietly sob. She brought her knees up to her face and cried into them. She wasn’t crying because of the day’s event, yet it was an acumination of everything that had happened to her in the recent three months.

She sat there in that same position long after the last song had ended.

~

Jiho burst into the hotel room to find it empty. He ran his hand through his hair and swore.

“Aish! Where is she?” he said as he turned around leaving the room in search of her. He walked down the hall towards the room of Jaehyo. He knocked several times before it opened to reveal a sleepy looking Taeil. He had his hair pulled back from his face with a hair band and his glasses were slightly askew on his face.

“Hyung, where is Jaehyo?” Jiho asked as he side stepped Taeil and walked into the room. He found who he was looking for. He was curled up in his bed sheets, with a sleeping mask on his face. His bare legs scrawled across the bed.

“YAH AHN JAEHYO!” Jiho yelled. Jaehyo sat bolt upright in his bed and shoved his mask off his face, startled.

“W-waeo?!” He asked as he stared at Jiho, who was panting, with his eyebrows knit together, obviously angry.

“What did you say to her, and where is she?” he asked through deep breaths. Jaehyo, rolled his eyes and laid back in his bed replacing his eye mask.

“Don’t worry, she rejected me.” Jaehyo said. “Can you believe she rejected me, out of all of us to ask her out, she rejects the ing handsome one.” He continued as he got comfortable in his bed.

“What?” Jiho said as he began to relax. He knew that Sora wouldn’t do anything rash, but after her encounter with Kira he was no longer so sure.

Jaehyo sat back up and pulled off his eye mask with a sigh. “I said she rejected me and went off to the dance studio. She was very clear that she had no interest whatsoever in me, which I still can’t understand.” He paused, pouting. “I’m tall, have amazing features, even ranked first when it comes to looks between all of us. I even went to college for a bit.” He looked down at himself and shook his head. “She has such odd taste.”

Jiho let out a long breath that he didn’t know he was holding and looked down at his feet.

“Yah, Jaehyo-ah, don’t be stupid. She rejected you because she already has someone amongst us in her heart.” Taeil added as he sat down on his bed. He picked up his phone and scrolled through his twitter, ignoring the two younger bodies in the room.

“Yah, hyung what do you mean?” Jaehyo asked. Taeil looked up and sighed.

“She’s already in love with someone in Block B, it’s so obvious. Jiho-ah, please tell him. It’s not a secret anymore... Jaehyo is just too dumb to notice.” He looked back down at his phone.

“Heh?” Jaehyo asked confused.

Jiho pinked and scratched the back of his neck. He didn’t know about his own feelings, and didn’t want to tell his band mates who were like his brother to him about it until he was positive.

“I... we...” Jiho began to stop as he sighed. “Well, there’s a reason why Sora and I are sharing a room...” He trailed off, not sure if that was the proper way of going about it. He looked over at Jaehyo, whose mouth was now hanging open.

“No way!” he exclaimed. “You mean I’ve been crushing on your girls since she walked into our dorm?” Jaehyo said as he covered his face with his hands. “Yah! Jiho-ah, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry, we knew each other a long time before the dorm issue happened.” Jiho continued, amazed at how much lighter he felt. Now that he had somewhat expressed his feelings about Sora to someone who wasn’t his brother and who didn’t know that she was his first love, he felt better about the situation.

“Yeah... but Jiho-ah, how do you contain yourself around her when you share the same room. She showers and stuff... do you... do you, you know... see her –“ Jaehyo was cut off my Jiho’s death stare, and he cleared his throat, scratching his head.

Jiho began to walk away to go and find Sora, but before he left he turned around and looked at Jaehyo who was still in a daze. “Hyung, I don’t control myself, that’s what’s fun about sharing a room with her.” He smirked cockily, as he watched Jaehyo’s face contort into shock. He left the room as both Taeil and Jaehyo yelled at him.

~

He found Sora sitting in the middle of the dance floor, in complete silence. She didn’t even hear him when he walked in, so when he sat down next to her, she jumped.

“Yah!” She said as she punched him in the arm. Her eyes were swollen and red, and she wiped away the streams of tears that had begun to dry, with the back of her hand. She wouldn’t look at him.

“Why are you crying?” Jiho asked as he gently cupped her face so that she would look at him.

“I’m not crying, nor was I.” She said as she averted her face and pushed his hands away. He sighed and watched her as she collected herself.

“Yah, Ahn Sora. You can always talk to me all right? I’m here for you.” Jiho said in a whisper.

Sora looked up at him, as tears began to blur her vision. She wasn’t exactly sure why she was crying, but it felt good to just let it out. She rested her head on his shoulder and she let the last remnants of her emotions flow out of her, and Jiho let her. They sat there in silence as she finally stopped. She ran her hand across her nose as she sniffled.

“How’d you find me?” She finally asked. Her voice sounded muffled from all the crying.

Jiho scooted over, so that he was sitting behind her and wrapped his legs around her, so that their legs were intertwined. She instinctively leaned into his chest and let him rest his chin on the top of her head. He hugged her before he spoke.

“I’m telepathic?” he said jokingly tapping the side of his head. That brought a smile to Sora’s face. “Nah, I went to go see Jaehyo to fight for you, but he told me you rejected him and came here. So here I am.” He sighed and began to play with Sora’s elegant fingers. She smiled once again at his comment.

“Can I ask you something?” He asked her, as he watched her in the mirror, when she nodded he continued. “Why’d you reject him?”

She was quiet for sometime, contemplating how to properly answer the question. Jiho waited, though he was getting nervous at how long it was taking her to answer. Finally she broke the silence with a large sigh. She turned around so that she was facing him, and looked him straight in the eye. It was now or never.

“Because I have you.” Her words rang throughout the room, and Jiho was quiet as he stared back at her, mouth slightly open.

His love had been one sided for such a long time, that he never would have thought she would want him back. Sure, she let him kiss her and make love to her, but he truly believed it was all one sided for him. He smiled then and leaned in, kissing her softly yet passionately. His heart began to beat faster than its usual pace, he felt like he was on cloud nine. He broke away from the kiss and leaned his forehead onto hers, staring at her face.

“W-what does this make us...?” She asked somewhat breathless.

“It makes you mine, so don’t ever let another guy confess to you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooooh! An update! I'm sorry it took so long to update, to be honest I kinda lost inspiration and would get depressed when looking at group pictures of Block B. Has anyone heard any news on our boys? :'(

Anyhoooo, some exciting stuff should be coming up within the next few chapter that are remaining. *hint, hint, nudge, nudge*

Sadly this fic will be ending soon, but fret not! I'll be writing more :)

Are there any bands/people that you would like to read a story on? If so please tell me and I shall concider :)

As always, thanks for reading and I love you all! <3

-A

P.S A special thank you to, xRawrRiot, laughinglovingminie, BLOCKBSWAG, HeXm1_Park and wjc912 for the upvotes!