Twenty-Six

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

Sora walked over to Jihoon room and knocked on the door. Though she had little appetite left, from the situation that had just occurred, she still wanted to eat something to distract her. She stood for several seconds and knocked again, but to no avail.

She leaned on the wall and scrolled through her phone to find someone who she could eat with. She clicked on everyone’s number, but no one answered all except Jaehyo.

“Yoboseyo?” he said in a husky voice.

“Oh Jaehyo... were you sleeping?” Sora asked, feeling bad for waking him. There was a light laugh, and a rustling of sheets.

“Deh, I was. What’s up?” He said cheerfully.

“Oh... never mind just go back to sleep. I’m really sorry to wake you up!” Sora said apologetically. 

“Don’t worry, I had to get up anyways. Where are you?” He scoffed before answering her. He heard Sora sigh on the other end, and he smiled. He walked over to his door and cracked it open quietly and poked his head out and looked down the hall. Sure enough, there stood Sora, a few doors down.

“Uh... I’m... I’m still at the hotel, why?” Sora said oblivious. Suddenly, she heard Jaehyo’s loud voice and she turned around frightened.

“YAH!” She yelled at him as he stood beside her, chuckling. He ended the call on his phone and scratched the back of his neck.

“What’s up? You never call me...” he said looking down at her. She cleared then looked up at him angry.

“Yah, Jaehyo-ah. Would you put a shirt on?” She said to him. He looked down suddenly and blushed a bright pink. He nodded and quickly walked back to his room. Sora followed him and sat down on his bed with a sigh.

“Can we go eat, I’m starving.” Sora said quietly as she looked at Minhyuk’s sleeping figure. He was wrapped up in his blankets like a baby and she couldn’t help but smile.

“You want to eat with me?” Jaehyo said looking at her with wide eyes. When she nodded and smiled cockily. “Arasso. I know this real good ramen restaurant.”

A few minutes later, they were walking out of the hotels lobby and were headed towards an area filled with little quaint shops.

~

After several minutes of walking in awkward silence, they stopped in front of a small restaurant, they both walked in and sat down in a quaint booth. The waitress walked up to them with warm smiles and handed them both menus, but Jaehyo just ordered for the both of them right away.

Several minutes later, their ramen arrived and they began to eat in silence, only the slurps and the exclamations of how good the food tasted could be heard.

“So... are you going to tell me what’s wrong?” Jaehyo said as he put down his chopsticks and sipped his tea, finally breaking the silence. Sora nodded.

“Do you know a girl named Kira?” Sora asked softly looking down at her small cup of tea. Jaehyo was silent.

“Jiho’s Kira?” He asked suddenly. Sora looked up at him, and the bad feeling, which had, began to bury itself in her gut, dove right in. She was Jiho’s Kira. Sora nodded.

“I know a bit about her why?” He asked, as he watched her carefully. Sora leaned back the booth and looked outside the window at the people who walked by.

“Well she paid him a visit today. We were supposed to go out to eat, but she was outside our room. And then they left together.” Sora explained as she sighed.

“She’s a force to be reckoned with I’m afraid. She’s an old crazy girlfriend of his. And when I mean crazy, I mean completely mental.” Jaehyo said. Sora sighed and looked back down at her tea, when she looked back up, she noticed that Jaehyo was staring at her.

“Wae?” She asked, feeling self-conscious under his gaze.

“What’s your relationship with Jiho?” He asked suddenly. Sora thought about that question for a while, because she herself had no idea either. Sure, they shared quite a few passionate kisses, and had that one time, but for Sora she felt something more growing in her. Yet, both Sora and Jiho had never really spoke about what they were to each other.

To respond to his question, she just shrugged and met his eyes. A small smile played along his lips.

“Lets find out shall we?” he said as she fished for his cell phone in his pant pockets.

“Yah! Ahn Jaehyo! What are you doing?” Sora said in horror as he brought the cell phone to his ear. Then he pulled it away and pressed a button, which allowed it to go onto speakerphone, the phone rang several times and then a familiar voice answered.

“Hyung! Whats up?” He asked, in the background music could be heard.

“Yah, Jiho-ah I had a question. What’s your relationship with Sora?” Jaehyo asked with a wicked smile on his face. There was silence on the other end, as Jiho was trying to properly answer his question.

“Wae?” He asked, as he cleared his throat. There was a sudden shuffle and footsteps. He was leaving the table the he was sitting at.

“Gosh, you guys even answer the same way.” He replied, and then winced as Sora kicked him hard under the table.

“Are you with her right now?” Jiho asked, a glint of curiosity in her voice. Jaehyo raised his eyes to Sora, who shook her head to indicate to keep her secret.

“No, why would she be with me. So answer my question, what’s your relationship with her?” He persisted. There was a long sigh.

“I don’t know... f-friends?” He said. It sounded more like a question then a statement. “Now tell me why.” He added.

Sora’s heart fell from her chest, and she tried her hardest not to let it show. She nodded as Jaehyo watched her face carefully.

“Because... I like her, and I’m about to ask her out. Thanks Jiho-ah!” Jaehyo said quickly then cut the line amid Jiho’s shouting. Sora shook her head in a disapproving manner.

“You shouldn’t have lied to him like that, you’ll cause bad blood amongst you guys.” Sora said as she poured herself another cup of tea. She brought up to her lips and looked over at Jaehyo as she took a gentle sip.

“Sora... I wasn’t lying.” Jaehyo responded with a cocked eyebrow.

Sora chocked on the hot tea.

Such a handsom man though....

      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh, what's gonna happen now? D:

A double whammy for Sora, eeeek. Don't worry we all know that Jiho likes/loves her

but Jesus, he's gotta tell her!

Woooooh! I'm three subscribers away from 100, ha~ I'm still a noob at this it seems ;)

-A <3