Twenty-One

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

The next few days that passed, consisted of performance after performance which left Sora and the boys so exhausted that as soon as they hit their beds they were fast asleep, resting their tried bodies.

Finally, the dancers received a day off from performing, since the boys had mostly brief interviews and showcases to perform throughout the day. Sora blissfully slept late into the day, and when she finally woke up she felt refreshed, yet still sore from the constant practicing and performing. She had to admit, though it was tiring, it was exhilarating and worth every sore muscle.

She sighed and turned around in her bed, and grabbed her phone on the nightstand. She glided her hand along the screen and unlocked it, to find that she had a new message. Her heart fluttered, hoping that it was from Jiho, yet it soon faltered when she read it was from Jihoon.

 

Noona! The boys are going out for some yummy Japanese ramen after recording. Do you want to come?  - Jihoon.

Sora smiled at how childish he was, she quickly her back and replied.

Jihoon-ah, what time do you want me to come? And where is it? – Sora

Several seconds she received a message back.

Yaaaaaah! Can you come in about an hour? And dress as a girl, I want to see my Noona as a Noona and not a Hyung :( - Jihoon

 

Sora smiled and agreed as Jihoon sent her the address of the ramen restaurant. Sora got up and took a long hot shower, then got ready to leave.

She wore her hair down and straight; now that it had grown out she parted it in the middle and hung around her face. She applied some cat like liner and blush which accompanied dark blue skinny jeans a white cotton long sleeve shirt and an oversized black cardigan. With that she added a thick scarf, since the weather hard turned chilly now that fall was approaching. To finish off she simple sneakers. 

The ramen restaurant wasn’t far from the hotel, so she arrived early and told her waitress that she was here under the reservation of Block B. The woman nodded and led her to a large private area, where Sora sat down and sipped at her tea. She took out her cell phone and dialed Jihoon’s number. After several rings, someone finally answered.

“Noona!” a deep rumbling voice said. She could hear the smile in his voice.

“Jihoon-ah. How was the recording?” She asked politely. There was a pause then she heard a ruffle of clothing.

“Ah, we just finished, were all getting changed into our clothing and we’ll be there really soon. Are you already at the restaurant?” he asked as he grunted a few times. Sora heard the sound of a belt clinking in the background and suddenly felt guilt.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know you ended so late. Yes I’m at the restaurant, but don’t rush over take you time. Sorry I called you at a bad time.” Sora said. She heard Jihoon scoff in the background and yelling at his hyung’s to hurry to get dressed.

“It’s alright Noona, we’ll be there soon!” he replied and they both soon hung up. Sora took out her iPad and began to drag her finger against a blank virtual sheet, sketching a new outfit. She rubbed her nose and bit her nail as she looked over it, somehow she felt unsatisfied with it.

Suddenly she heard the loud deep voices of Jiho and Jihoon and the shop, and all seven boys approached the table and bowed and smiled towards her. Jiho smiled brightly and ran to sit beside her, but he had competition as Jihoon also began to sprint towards Sora.

“Yah! Yah!” She yelled in horror as they both rushed her. Finally Jiho reached the chair and sat down hard, causing the table to move which then caused Sora’s tea cup to tip spilling all over her legs. Sora got up and gasped as the pain from the boiling tea seeped past her pants and began to burn her legs.

“Omo!” Jiho said loudly as he stood up and tried to wipe the tea away from her thighs. “Are you alright? I’m so sorry! Aish!” He said as he continued to wipe at her thighs, curing at himself.

“Noona!” Jihoon exclaimed with wide eyes, he too came around watched wide eyed as she fought the tears. She batted Jiho’s hands away and walked away to the washroom, needing to take her pants off to relieve her thighs from the heat.

She walked into the washroom and pulled her pants down in one of the stalls to wipe at her pants. She looked down at her thighs and sighed. It would heal, but the tea left nasty red marks all over her thighs, one spot began to welt. She quietly walked out of the stall and locked the washroom door and used a hand drying to dry her pants. A few minutes later they were dry enough, and she laboriously pulled her pants on, trying hard to ignore the welt that had formed. She quickly composed her face and walked back out to the boys.

They all sat at the table, quiet. Jiho and Jihoon looked down at their hands in a miserable manner as Taeil lectured them.

“Why is it so quiet all of a sudden?” Sora asked as she sat back down. All heads snapped in her direction.

“Are you alright?” Jiho asked, with concerned eyes. Sora smiled and nodded.

“Sorry I left so quickly, it’s just that I needed to take my pants off to dry them.” As Sora said these words, she could automatically see Jiho’s shoulders straighten concern leave his eyes. “Now, what’s good here? I never had real Japanese ramen...” Sora added as she looked down to her menu.

Several minutes later, they had all received their food, and were happily eating and chatting away.

~

“Arasso, arasso, but only for a few hours, tomorrow we have practice all day.” Jiho said agreeing to the boy’s demands of all hanging out. After they had finished at the restaurant, all the boys and Sora piled into Sora and Jiho’s hotel room. It was a mess, well on Jiho’s side it was. He had dirty and clean clothing scattered all over the floor and his bedding was askew.

“Yah, Jiho-ah, you should clean once in a while...” Jaehyo said as he clucked his tongue in a disapproving manner.

“It takes away from my creativeness.” He said as he waved his arms in the arm, impersonating an orchestra conductor. Everyone stared at him and scoffed.

“Ugh... my stomach hurts.” Jihoon said as he lay down on Sora’s bed. Sora sat down on the edge and placed his long legs on top of hers. The rest of the members sat on the beds or the floor comfortably. Jiho sat on his bed and eyed Sora as she tied her hair away from her face.

“So, Sora-shi, do you like being a guy?” Jiho asked as he coked a brow in a arrogant manner. Sora looked over at him, with round eyes.

“I’ve always been one of the guys, even when I grew up. So it’s nothing special or new.” She replied as the guys looked taken aback.

“Does that mean you don’t see us as men?” YuKwon asked as he crossed his arms across his chest. Sora scoffed.

“Trust me, I see you all as men, but lets face it...” she said trailing off, and when they all looked at her expectantly she sighed and continued. “I’ve been living with you for close to three months... I do all your laundry and I know all your bad habits...” She added. They all raised their eyebrows.

“Yah! Since when did you do our laundry?!” Kyung asked wide-eyed. Sora laughed again.

“Oh Kyung-ah. Haven’t you noticed that all of your clothing has been clean and folded neatly in your drawers and suitcase?” She gasped as if finally realizing.

“Yah! Jiho-ah! Did you know about this?!” He asked Jiho who nodded. He looked down exasperated.

“So if you know us so well, then what are our bad habits, eh?” Minhyuk asked annoyed. Sora smiled.

“Hmmm, who should I start with....” She eyed them and decided to start from the oldest to the youngest. “Well Taeil doesn’t have any flaws, that I’ve noticed...” Sora began and she saw him smile. “Minhyuk is constipated and doesn’t eat enough fruits and vegetables.” 

“Yah! How do you know that?!” Minhyuk looked at her shocked. The rest of the guys began to laugh hysterically. Sora looked over at him sternly.

“When we get back to Korea, you are eating more vegetables.” Sora said glaring at him. He had turned slightly pink from embarrassment. “Jaehyo spends more time in the washroom getting ready then the rest of us, also he and Kyung have a massive stash hidden around their room and on their computer.” Sora added as she began to tap on her lips thinking.

“Seriously guys, delete your history, it solves every problem. And don’t stash your magazines under the bed, it’s so typical.” She added looking at them.

“Well we didn’t have that problem until you came around...” Kyung responded annoyed.

“Well... we’re guys Sora... what do you expect?” Jaehyo said, not in the least embarrassed. Sora smiled and nodded in agreement. 

“Yukwon... hmm... you too are quite clean.” Sora said as she tapped her lips again, from the corner of her eye she could see Jiho looking at her. “Woo Jiho... now you seriously need to sleep... on a bed instead of falling sleep at your computer desk.” She looked over at him, and he suddenly sat up straight. “Also, eat healthier foods, I can never go into the washroom after you.” This caused his fellow friends to break out in laughter. He just shrugged.

Sora looked over at Jihoon who was clutching his stomach. “Yah, Jihoon-ah... are you alright?” Sora asked concern as she got up and squatted next to him. He just nodded.

“Noona, I’m sorry...” He said quietly. When Sora was about to ask why, confused, he let out a very loud and obnoxious fart. All seven, including Jihoon himself, began to laugh so loud that Sora sat back stunned for a few seconds, before the smell hit her.

“Jesus Pyo Jihoon!” She yelled as she covered her faced, which caused them to laugh even harder. The majority of them were clutching their sides and crying so hard, as Sora tried her hardest to not gag. She looked over at Jihoon who made a face laughing hard himself.

“Oh Nonna! You should have seen your face!” Jihoon said as he burst into laughter.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for a kinda pointless chapter, I will get some more stuff in the next I promise!

I hoped this little bit of humor was alright!

Do you guys want more fluff between Jiho & Sora or some or a wicked plot twist?

Tell me whatcha think!

Love you guys! :D <3

-A