Thirty

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

“You speak Korean?” Sora asked, then she realized what she had said. “What... warning? Warning for what?”

Kira began to walk close to Sora. She was still panting hard and she eyes were red rimmed and never left Sora’s face. Sora too began to slowly walk backwards.

“You leave Zico alone. Now.” She said in a hushed voice. Sora stopped in her tracked, suddenly annoyed.

“How can you say that you’re his friend, when you don’t even call him by his real name...” Sora trailed off. Kira sneered.

“He is not just my friend. He asked me to call him that so I do.” She said in a annoyed voice.

“If he isn’t only your friend, then what is he?” Sora asked, curious to see what she would answer. Jaehyo said she was a little scary, and for some odd reason, Sora wanted to test this.

“What is he to you?” She offered.Sora shrugged and answered truthfully.

“He’s my boyfriend.” Sora shrugged and answered truthfully. Suddenly she regretted answering, for Kira’s face contorted with rage.

“HE IS NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND. HE IS MINE!” She yelled. Sora flinched and cursed herself for challenging her.

Suddenly Kira through her backpack on the floor and fished something out of her coat. She swiftly pulled out a long shiny knife from the inside of her coat pocket and held it firmly in her hand.

“Yah... yah Kira, what are you d-doing with that?” Sora asked as her heart began to beat to an uncontrollable pace. She kept on walking back until she hit one of the walls.

Kira had a wicked smile on her face that scared Sora even more. “I’m going to eliminate you, so that I can have Zico all to myself. No competition.” She said as she twirled the large knife in her hands. “When ever I was with him, all he would talk about was his beloved first love Sora. Sora this and Sora that. Do you know how hard it is to live up to you?” Kira spat at her.

Sora had begun so sweat from fear, as Kira was becoming ever so close to her.

“I’m sorry?” Sora offered, unsure of what to say. She looked around the room and weighed her options of escape. She looked to the stereo where her cell phone lie. It was across the room. It would take too long for her to go in that direction. Then she began to calculate how long it would take her to run towards the door.

“Are you LISTENING to me?” Kira yelled. She was now standing an arms length away from Sora. “Are you trying to calculate your escape.” She said laughing. In one swift motion she brought her arm up and brought the hilt of the knife handle down hard on the top of Sora’s head.

Sora let out a scream of pain and fell down on her knees. She brought her hand up to her head trying to someone control the pain that was surging through her head. Her hand came away with deep red blood.

“What the hell, What kind of crazy person are you?” Sora said as he began to cry, she tried to stand back up, but a wave of dizziness hit her. Then she had the breath kicked out of her as she watched, as if in slow motion, the foot of Kira fly into her chest. Sora began to cough and tried to regain her breath but it wasn’t coming in fast enough.

“Ah, this is more fun than I expected.” Kira said as she began to laugh. Her high-pitched voice echoed throughout the room.

Next she bent down and grabbed Sora by the hair and hauled her head up so that she was looking directly at her. She pocketed her knife in her jacket pocked and fisted her free hand. She looked down at her fist and then at Sora’s face, then brought her fist down hard. Once again Sora let out a small scream of pain as she hit the floor. Blood began to blur her vision, as her head wound began to seep into her eyes and her jaw ached. She spit out blood as she tried to stand up, but she was flipped over by another kick to the stomach from Kira.

Suddenly Sora had a fight or flight moment, and with all of her remaining energy, she scrambled on all fours towards Kira and took hold of her legs and tripped her. She let out a small cry of surprise as she hit the floor with a loud thud. Sora scrambled up on her legs, clutching her side and tried to escape, but then a sharp pain brought her back down in her leg.

She let out another scream as she hit the ground. She looked down at her leg and noticed a small knife lodged deep in her calf. As quickly as she was on the floor, Kira was standing over Sora with that wicked smile on her face. She bent down put one knee on Sora’s hip as she twisted the knife in her leg and then pulled out. Sora let out a blood-curdling scream of pain.

“Please... Please stop this!” She begged, but that only received more laughter from Kira, and another hit to the face. This momentarily left Sora in a daze, and she couldn’t help herself as Kira dragged her to the center of the room, leaving a trail of blood on the pale hardwood floor.

“Now, to add this to my collection.” Kira said as she walked over to her bag and pulled out a camera with a stand. She walked over and positioned it on to the floor so that it was filming Sora directly. “Now, you started the show a little early, but I still have a lot more I want to do to you. Also, I was thinking of sending this to him, so that he will see how weak you are.” She added tapping her chin with a smile. Then she pulled out her knife and walked over to Sora, who was struggling to keep consciousness.

“Just so you know, my father is a physician and knows all the pressure points, and where the worst locations are to inflict pain.” She twirled the knife in her hands once again as she kicked Sora in the leg. Sora let out another scream and Kira smiled. “Yes... scream just like that...” She then sat down on Sora’s stomach and pulled Jiho’s sweater off of her, leaving her in her undershirt. As she pulled it off she hugged it to herself and inhaled it sharply, and the rage flashed through her eyes.

“The first location is behind the arms.” She said through barred teeth. She harshly grabbed Sora’s arms and pinned them behind her head and roughly stabbed the pressure point and blood poured from the wound onto the floor. Once again Sora screamed so loud that began to burn. She began to sob, loud uncontrollable sobs as Kira laughed. She moved her knife down towards her legs and stabbed at her thighs multiple times, as if just for fun.

Sora could no longer control her screams as they came one after the other. The pain was so immense that she felt herself slipping into the darkness that would bring her a pain to an end.

“Oh no you don’t.” Kira said as she quickly got up from Sora and walked over to her bag where she pulled out a large bottle on water with ice cubes inside. She walked over to her and unscrewed the cap and let the water spill on Sora’s face. Sora came back to reality in a loud gasp as she tried to sit up from the sudden shock. “There we are.”

Kira stood over Sora as she watched her try and crawl towards the exit. “Tsk, tsk. You should know better.” Kira said as she kicked her in the ribs. “This is becoming boring...”

Kira fished through coat pocket and took out the large knife. She kicked Sora so that she would face upward to her. Sora was struggling to get air into her body and fighting to keep conscious so that she could somehow escape this hell. Kira stepped over her and bent down.

“Lets end it shall we?” Kira rose the knife above her head and with one last wicked smile she brought the knife down hard into Sora’s chest. Sora’s body jerked under the pressure and gaped open trying hard to breath, yet there was a burning pain in her chest. She could feel a warmness spread out on top of her chest, and she tried to grab at the knife, but she began to see dark spots in front of her vision.

“Sora...?” Sora heard her name and a familiar voice. She watched as Kira stumbled off of Sora wide eyed, as if suddenly comprehending what she had just did.

“UNNIE!” There was a loud shriek from somewhere in the room, and the running of footsteps, then Kira stood over her with her camera in her hands and her bag. She knelt down and yanked the knife out of Sora’s chest and then she was gone.

“UNNIE! UNNIE, OH MY GOD UNNIE!” She heard the voice again; this time it was more of a scream and a sob mixed together. She closed her eyes as she tired to fight the black spots, but there were invading her vision like ants. When she opened them again, she looked up to see the face of her younger sister who had black make up running down her face in streaks. “UNNIE! PLEASE! PLEASE DON’T DIE!”

Sora looked up at this illusion and smiled. “Yah, Nara. Go wash your face, you look much prettier without all that stuff on.” Sora said weakly as she watched the illusion of her sister cry even harder. Her sister raised her hand to wipe away the tears with the back of her hand and that’s Sora noticed that she had was dripping in blood.

“Unnie! Please!” Nara screamed at her, but Sora no longer had the strength to fight the blackness that was closing in. She tried to breath in, but all it did was burn. “SORA!” There was more yelling as Sora closed her eyes, waving her white flag to the darkness.

She felt her bodies being shook and another voice, this time a deep one. It was quite scary how scared and desperate the voices sounded, and then suddenly it all ended, and her body relaxed and she left no more pain.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't hate me! I told you some intense shiz was about to go down.

You wanted a cray cray Kira, I hope I delivered? hahah

Have a good night/day, and hopefully I didn't creep you out? :")

-A