Twenty-two

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

The next was brutal. Sora had a hard time to sleep that night, and when it was finally time to leave to go to the studio to practice for one of Block B’s biggest showcases, Sora felt so nauseated that she wished she never signed up.

She was in the middle of dancing to Block B’s Nanrina, and wanting to die from exhaustion when one of the dancers fell, causing everyone to stop and look down at him. He was panting hard but got back up. Jiho waved his arms to shut the music.

“Let’s take a break.” He said between breaths. Everyone sat down where they were and began to regain their breath. Everyone was red in the face and sweating as if they were dancing in a sauna. Sora walked over to the wall and slid down.

She had it the worse, and all of Block B knew it. Due to the fact that she was hiding being a girl, it meant that she had to wear layers. She was wearing a long hoddie and sweat pants, with a t-shirt. On her head was a beanie to hid her hair, and she hid her face with a mask.

“Yah, Hyung. Why don’t we practice No Joke with the girls? It’s not much dancing.” Jihoon suggested. Jiho looked over at Kyung who nodded and all three got up to their feet as Jiho announced the next song. All the girls got up from the floor smiled as the male dancers, and the rest of Block B sat against the wall. Jaehyo and Taeil sat beside Sora and watched as the deep base sounds filled the small room, bouncing off the walls.

Sora watched as the girls took of their baggy sweats and walked onto the floor with short shorts and tight tops. She narrowed her eyes as she noticed that Asami, was staring at her, trying to get her attention.

“So which is the one that asked you out?” Jaehyo asked as he nudged her side. You leaned in and described her and he let out a low whistle and laughed. “The prettiest one out of all of them.”

Jihoon began to rap and dance with some of the male dancers, and then Kyung came out from his corner followed by a few girls who danced proactively around him. Sora hadn’t seen this choreography yet and raised an eyebrow. Both Kyung and Jihoon rapping in a choreographed manner, followed by more girls touching their bodies, followed this. Then Jiho came out from his corner, with his swag in full check followed by several girls. As he rapped they all began to corner around him and touch his body, they raised their legs and began to their hips in a suggestive manner.

Asami, began to trail her hands all over Jiho’s stomach and seductively bent down and rubbed his thighs, the whole time watching Sora’s –or rather Minho’s– reaction in the mirror. Sora, felt like she was going to be sick, both from exhaustion and from jealously. She quickly got up and walked out of the room, ignoring the stares from her peers.

Once outside the studio she ripped off her mask annoyed and angry, and let out a small cry of frustration. She didn’t know why she was angry, but she suddenly disliked Asami very much.

“Green doesn’t look good on you.” A masculine voice said, and she jumped scared. She looked over her shoulder and was grateful to see that it was Jaehyo. She relaxed and sighed.

“I know... I know...” She said admitting that she was jealous. It would be pointless to deny it. “What did you tell them?” Sora asked as she leaned against the wall.

“I told them that you felt sick, and that you were going to rest at the hotel.” Jaehyo said frankly as he shrugged his shoulders. Sora frowned.

“Why’d you tell them that? I’m perfectly fine.” She replied to him. He looked over at her and cocked an eyebrow. She knew she was lying, she had been so tired lately, it seemed like she could never get enough sleep in the night.

“Pabo. Everyone knows you need a break, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately?” he asked her poking her forehead.

She pursed her lips in annoyance. “I know I was never a looker to begin with, you don’t have to point it out.” She looked over and saw Jaehyo chuckle.

“Ah... you’re so oblivious.” He said shaking his head looking over at her.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Sora asked pushing herself off of the wall curious now, but once again he just shook his head in dismay. She moved quickly and used all of her strength to push Jaehyo against the wall, pinning him with her forearm against his skinny chest.

“Y-yah!” He said stunned, eyes bulging, staring at her. He swallowed hard.

“What did you mean by that. Tell me now.” She said annoyed. Jaehyo cleared his throat and looked around.

“Arasso, arasso... jesus let me go will you.” Jaehyo said as he struggled against her. Sora let him go and stepped back and watched him as he straighten his shirt on his skinny frame. He looked down at his feet that back at her, meeting his eyes.

“What I’m trying to say is that, you can’t expect seven – no wait, six guys to live with a girl, their age and not notice her.” He added still looking at her. Sora scrunched up her face, confused.

“That’s a lie, it makes no sense.” Sora said as she rubbed her forehead getting a headache. She looked over at Jaehyo who was fiddling with his fingers. “Stop joking around with me. Lets go back.” Sora said as she suddenly felt uncomfortable, but as she began to walk past Jaehyo to enter the studio again, he stopped her lightly with a hand on her arm.

“It’s not just Jiho who’s noticed you, Sora, we all have.” He said in a whisper. She turned back to him, this time annoyed.

“Stop speaking in bloody riddles Ahn Jaehyo!” Sora practically yelled in frustration, but before Jaehyo could respond the door opened and out popped the rest of Block B, all looking at Sora.

“Genchahnah, Sora?” Jihoon and Jiho asked as they huddled around her protectively. Sora looked over at Jaehyo who shrugged.

~

That night, Sora was violently sick, to the point where she brought her pillow and blanket to the washroom, and slept there. Jiho hadn’t noticed and was fast asleep softly snoring, and for some reason Sora resented him, she grumbled annoyed.

“Sora?” She heard a deep voice and then hands softly shaking her shoulder. “Sora... are you alright?”

Sora looked up to see Jiho staring down at her a concerned crease forming in his forehead. She had an urge to raise her hand and touch Jiho’s beauty marks that spotted his face in various places. He was so handsome without any make up on, but she couldn’t move her body. She closed her eyes and lay back down and groaned.

“Yah! What’s wrong?” he said quietly as he sat down beside her, crossing his legs so that he reach over to Sora if he needed to.

“What was in the ramen?” Sora croaked. Jiho furrowed his brow and thought for a bit.

“Uh... well the one I ordered for you had miso, some seafood, leek, noodles and tofu I think, why?” Jiho replied as he counted off the ingredients on his fingers. Sora nodded and finally knew why she was sick. She was allergic to soy, but it was her fault for not noticing it in the ramen.

She shut her eyes, and wished this feeling would pass soon. She knew the majority of it was out of her system, but she still had some time to go.

“Sora... you look like hell can you tell what’s wrong?” He asked quietly, as he leaned down and grabbed for your hand. He began to run his thumbs in small circular motions on the back of her hand, Sora suddenly relaxed under his touch. She didn’t know she was so tense. “Sora...” Jiho cooed.

She looked up and saw him, looking concerned, and she had a spark of inspiration. “Do you have your phone on you?” She asked quietly. When he nodded she replied; “Can you look something up for me?” He nodded and pulled out his phone, when he was ready he looked at her expectantly.

“Ok, what do you want me to look up.” He looked down at his phone ready to type.

“Type in, symptoms of pregnancy.” Oblivious, Jiho typed away and clicked on the first link.  Then his head snapped up, eyes big.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha!

Did Jiho and Sora create a big mess?

-A