Eight

Cinderella's Got Nothing on Me.

Sora’s cell phone buzzed, indicating a text message while she put the finishing touches on her outfit for the night. She jogged over to her night table and viewed her text message.

“I hope I see you tonight.” It read. Sora clicked on the message once more to the view the number, yet it was a number that was not registered into her phone.

“Who is this?” She replied. She set her phone back down, and headed towards her wardrobe, where she put on her earrings, and napped on a delicate gold bracelet around her ankle.

She looked at herself in the mirror satisfied. She wore a two piece ensemble that he had created a few days back, just for this party. It consisted of high wasted short shorts and a intricate lace sleeveless shirt, which she button all the way up and folded the collar. The collar too was made of intricate lace and had delicate pearls sewn in. With it she wore a long chunky gold necklace that stopped just before her navel. She slipped on pumps and carried a matching clutch.

Her make up was simple, but excessive for Sora, who never wore make up. She had applied a thin amount of black eyeliner, and smoked it out so that her eyes looked narrower than they were normally. With that she also applied a thin layer of rosy lip tint that would last her all night.

Her phone buzzed once again, and she got up and sighed, once again to see who had texted her. It was the same person as before,

“It’s your oppa, Jiho-ah.” Was the reply. Sora’s heart began to beat a notch faster that she was used to.

“I told you to delete my number.” Was her sole reply.

A few seconds later, she received another. “I guess I don’t listen to orders often. I’ll see you tonight then?”

Sora rolled her eyes and didn’t respond. She threw her phone into her clutch and walked back to her wardrobe, where she looked herself over once again in the mirror and was satisfied with her reflection, her outfit showed just the right amount of curves and also showed off her milky long legs. As for her hair, she had tried for hours to get it to co-operate with her, but it was to no avail, so she piled her hair into a high messy bun upon her head, and let her bangs flow wispily around her forehead. She sprayed herself with her favorite Chanel perfume and added that too to her purse and walked out of her room.


Once she walked down the stairs, she too saw that her sister and mother had been getting ready for the party, because there were make up artists and stylists who had rolled in racks of different outfits. As Sora walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, one of the maids stopped her.

“Sora, your father would like to see you in his office before you leave.” She said in a hushed tone, bowed and quickly hurried off to help her mother and sister, who she could hear complaining. Sora confused, walked down the hall and into her fathers office.

It was a grand room, with modern furnishings. On one wall thick black bookcases filled the whole wall, and on them were various books. At times, Sora would even store her books in his library. On the other wall, which was the wall which was directly behind her fathers desk were glass shelves which held off of the awards which Sora’s father had won for his accomplishments in the music and entertainment industry.

Sora walked in and threw herself into one of the plus chairs that faced his desk. Her father looked up from something he was reading and smiled when he saw her.

“You look lovely tonight, Sora. Your own creation?” He asked curious. Sora instantly looked down at herself and smiled.

“Yes, it is.” She said beaming. Her father was the only one who was able to recognize Sora’s own designs, and actually appreciate it.

“Are you going somewhere special tonight?” he asked again as he began to shuffle his papers around his desk.

“Just going to Da Hee’s. She has a party to attend.” Sora said nonchalantly, acting as if she were just going to Da Hee’s house for a few hours.

“You only wear that perfume when you go out on special occasions. Don’t lie to me.” He said for a matter of fact. Sora sighed.

“Da Hee won tickets to the Block B party, and I couldn’t say no. She almost cried when I said I didn’t want to go.” Sora said truthfully. She slinked lower into the chair, feeling defeated. She looked up when she heard her fathers rumble of a laugh. “Wae! It isn’t funny!” She proclaimed.

“Here, take these. They’re VIP tickets, and this way you can make it up to her.” Her father said as opened one of his drawers and drew out two vintage looking invitations and handed them to Sora. Sora took them and looked at her father confused.

“Why would I need these, Da Hee has her tickets...” Sora asked her father as she looked down at the invitations.

“These allow you to walk down the red carpet, and get your picture taken and also it allows you to sit and party in the VIP section, with the band. These are only available for people who have a lot of money, or exclusives. So, you wont be with the fan girls.” He said frankly. Sora looked up at her father and narrowed her eyes.

“Is this a plot to expose me to the public?” She asked suspiciously. Her father laughed once again and looked at her amused.

“Sora, I will do as you wish, and allow you to pick when you wish to come out. This is for Da Hee.” He said sliding the tickets back towards her. Sora reluctantly took them.

She thanked her father and began to leave when her father stopped her. She turned around, with her hand still on the handle.

“Sora. Be a little early so that you avoid Nara, your mother and I on the red carpet. Unfortunatly, I can’t stop them from being in the VIP section, but I will leave as early as possible. Have fun.” He said again, and this time waved her to go.

Sora left then to go and pick up Da Hee at her house.

~

“YOU HAVE WHAT?!” Da Hee squealed as she jumped up and down hugging Sora tightly. “OMO! OMO! OMO!” She squealed some more as she jumped around her room holding her VIP invitation in her hand.

“Ahn Sora, saranghaeyo! You know that right?” Da Hee said as she looked at Sora teary eyed.

Sora laughed and brushed her off. “Yah! Ballee, we need to get there soon!”

Da Hee nodded and ran into her cupboard to get her shoes. She was wearing a high fitted and short black dress which had a heart shaped shape around the chest, exposing Da Hee’s well developed cleavage, though it was covered by a black mesh like material which flowed all the way up to her neck and cut off at her shoulders. With that she wore silky black wedge heels and cat winged eyeliner. She looked utterly stunning and Sora couldn’t help but feet as if she were dressed too simply.

   

(What Fei is wearing, the one on the left of the image)

Sora laughed as she realized that they were dressed in complete opposites colours, and they resembled the yin-yang symbol, which symbolized their friendship quite well.

An hour later, Sora pulled up at the club and got out of her car as a young man who was one of the many valet men came running around to Sora side. He bowed low and held out his hand for the key to her car. She dropped the key in his hand and walked around to stand beside Da Hee. In their heels they were the same height. They began to walk down a few paces to where three large bouncers stood in front of the red carpet, which lead into the club.

Already, there was a line up of BBC’s who had received an invitation and were waiting to get into the club after the VIP’s. There were cheers from the other side of the carpet, where there were a bunch of flashes from the press.

Sora walked up the bouncer and presented the two invitations.

“There’s only one of you though.” One of the bouncers said. Sora looked at him confused then turned around and found that Da Hee was nowhere to be found. Sora took a few steps back and then found her best friend, crouched next to a pair of girls who were crying, she then hugged them and gave them her spare tickets, much to their delight. She waved good-bye to them and walked back to Sora, a broad smile on her face.

“Aigoo. Look at you being a good civilian.” Sora replied as she patted Da Hee’s head. The bouncer finial let them through and stamped the back of their wrist with a VIP stamp to signify that they were indeed allowed in certain sections of the club.

They began to walk down the red carpet, looking like posh models and they briefly stopped in front of the cameras and posed humbly and eloquently in front of the cameras. Much to Sora’s surprise the photographers were yelling at them to pose more and more. Suddenly, loud screams could be heard from the other end of the carpet, and Sora looked down the carpet to see much to her horror that Block B had arrived and they were headed their way.

Sora quickly grabbed Da Hee’s hand, who was still posing for the camera’s and began to drag her away. Yet still the photographers were yelling for them to pose together for a few more photos. Nervously, Sora complied and she laced her hand around Da Hee’s waist, and she elegantly crossed her legs, emphasizing their length. Sora slightly turned her head in the direction to where Block B were walking down, and much to her horror she caught the eye of Jiho, who was smiling cockily at her from where they were waiting.

Sora and Da Hee bowed to the photographers and began to leave when she heard Jiho’s voice over the screams.

“Can we have a picture with the lovely ladies?” Jiho asked the photographers. Much to Sora’s horror, the photographers loved the idea and so they were towed back and were placed in the middle of the seven men. Unfortunately for Sora, she was stuck standing beside Jiho, who was lazily admiring her.

“Look ahead or they might get the wrong impression.” Sora said through tight lips as she looked straight ahead at the photographers, who happily snapped away. Jiho cleared his throat and looked ahead at the photographers with a smug look to his face.

“I see you listen to your oppa well.” Jiho said as he looked directly at Sora. Sora looked right back at him in shock, causing a frenzy amongst the photographers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooh! Three updates in one day! My brain is exhausted!

I know there hasn't been any fluff or drama yet, but just you wait, the next two to three

chapters will indeed will the void! Keep checking up. I should be able to update tomorrow, but I have to get some

last minute christmas shopping done first and then I have a family gathering! But stick tight!

-A

p.s, I had the PERFECT gif of Zico smiling all smugly, but it wouldn't work! Boo! >.<