When you fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

                                                                           DATE:11/12/12 :D

                                                ENJOY THE STORY AND SPREAD THIS AROUND! ^^

 

 

 

 

I looked at my watch, the first class was about to start, I thought, why isn't Hyuk in school yet!! I texted him asking him where he was. After a minute, he replied, "Look behind DARLING~~" I turned and saw him behind me, holding a bag of foods. The girls in the class started screaming and took out their phones, trying to take pictures of him. I asked him why he was late, suddenly, a girl shouted. "WHY DOES HE HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOU WHEN HE IS LATE! YOU ARE JUST HIS BEST FRIEND, NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!" I was shocked to hear that, Hyuk ignored and told me that he know that I always go to school with an empty stomach, that was why, he brought some food for me to eat while we have lessons in class. I realised that it was because of me that he was almost late, Hyuk was also known for his speed in running and sports. I thanked him and he took out the food inside the bag. As usual, all the girls were jealous and was all staring at me.. Hyuk took a sandwich and wanted to feed me, to prevent girls bashing me up later after school, I quickly took the sandwich from his soft hands, and put everything into my mouth, so that he won't have a chance to share the sandwich with me. When I did that, Hyuk Laughed, showing his gummy smile, that all the girls loved to see, not to mention, me too. That was the only part that I liked about Hyuk. 

Oh! Did I mention that Hyuk let me call him Hyukie? He only allowed me to call him that, which make the girls even more jealous, and they woould all HATE ME EVEN MORE! During lesson, Hyukie was sleeping as usual, even the teachers gave up on him and let him do whatever he wants. Teachers have asked him before, why does he come to school, even though he does not like to study. His answer to the teacher was, "Because, I want to see my Best Friend, Qing everyday, and I would like to protect her from the other school girls, when I'm around, the girls would not dare to touch Qing, that is the only reason why I come to school." When Hyukie told me that, I was a little touched, but I felt that, because I'm his only friend in school+ I'm a girl. So he didnt want me to get hurt because of him. Although he has other male friends, but they only use him to get close with girls they like, and hyukie does not like being used by other people for those useless things. That was why, most of the time, Hyukie is with me. 

 

This chapter is quite long.. haha! Hope you guys like it. If you guys have any thing that you would like me to put in, feel free to let me know(: Comments are welcome as well, but please refrain from posting any nasty comments.. ^^