When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

 

 

Finally! The day arrived.. My teaser picture and our group photo was out, it was said that it reiceved the most attention from netizens. Many people started to talk about it. I was apparently the Hot Topic, The group and I was on top of the naver's search respectively. 

The moment I got to school, there was a whole lot of people waiting outside. I was in the van together with Hae and Hyukie. Prince Oppa came to pick me, as my manager oppa had some stuff to do in the company. When Prince Oppa saw the situation, he knew that it would be hard for the three of us to enter the school, he than got off the van first to seek help from the school's security. After that, he came back and turned off the enegine, telling us to be prepared for some pushing and pulling. When I got off the van, I witness the situation and realised that it was really crowded and it was totally unexpected for me seeing soo many people gathering around us. Hae and Hyukie's plan was to let me walk in the middle of them, so that I would be protected and Prince Oppa would be walking in front of me. 

People started to ask for our signature and passing us presents. We took what we could and kept thanking them. I was literally dumb-founded by the situation. Although seeing this kind of things is not the first time, but this happening to me was shocking enough. While pushing through the crowd, I heard a guy scream loudly, 'QING-AH!! 사랑해!!!  너 정말 매력적이야!!' Girls in class started to shoo the guys, but before they left, they threw presents in and quickly run off. I picked up the presents and left it on the table. Looking at the amount of presents I recieved and the amount of presents Hae and Hyukie recieved. It was almost the same. It was than I felt like a celebrity. It was tiring in school, the moment I walked out of the class, people, regardless of boys or girls, pin-point at me and was whispering into each others ears. 

I was fortunate enough that I do not have to attend school the be day, as we would recording a episode of Girls Generation's comeback stages, so that the fans could enjoy. 

FINALLY!! It was time to leave. I had to leave first as I had to prepare for that night's recording. I bid goodbyes to the two boys sadly. I knew that I was going to miss Hae. I have grown to stick to him a lot. I would even miss him even if its a minute or a second. I have grown to get really attach to him, which is NOT A GOOD SIGN! How am I going to stick to him when we are out in the public. I went back to the dorm and took a quick shower, than took a cab down to the recording place. 

I heard from the unnies that it will last for at least two days! I would be dead by than, the other time I stayed up for two days was for shooting the Music Video.. I was seriously exhausted! 

I reached the recording place, quickly went to our waiting room and greeted everyone in the room, I quickly sat down and the make-up unnie started to draw my face. After that, I quickly change into the first costume, by than, all the other members were already waiting for me. That was when the hell started, we did every song twice. Finally! TWO MORE SONGS AND WE ARE DONE!!! We quickly change to our second last costume and literally ran to the stage and signalled them that we are ready to perform, the second last song was Dancing Queen, we did that four times and ran back backstage and change to the last item's costume. After changing, we still had time, so we went to the stage and communicated with the fans, I looked at my phone and found out that it was already 10AM the next day. From yesterday's 2PM till now, it is more than 12 hours of dancing and singing. I took my phone from my manager oppa and checked if there is any notification. There was 30 messages and 35 miss calls, some from Hae, the others was from some friends that really hated me in the past. 

FINALLY! WE WERE DONE WITH ALL THE RECORDINGS!! WOOHOO~ The feeling was the best!! Manager oppa let us off for one day, we were allowed to go for movies and other stuffs. After changing clothes that manager oppa brought for me, I fished out my phone and texted Hae, asking if he was able to come out and maybe watch a movie together if possible. He replied saying that it was fine, I told my unnies that I would be joining them for dinner and told them to enjoy their shoppings and movies, they agreed and told me to have fun. After a hour we met each other and brought movie tickets together with pop-corns. The movie was great, but I found out that I slept throughout the second half of the movie, maybe because I was really tired. The moment I woke up, I found myself resting on Hae's muscular shoulders. After the movie we went for lunch, but in order to avoid rumours between the both of us, we decided to call Hyukie to join us. We agreed to meet at a french bistro and once we were there, there was already 'fans' waiting for us, luckily we called on Hyukie, it was much more easier to explain, the company could say that because the three of us are best friends, and is currently schooling in the same school and same class, it is usual that the three of us go out for meals. 

After the meal, it was time for me to leave and I promised Hae that I would text him when we sperate. We were waiting for our managers and fans started to come and asked us to give them there signatures, the three of us gave out signatures and even took some photos with them. After I got onto the van on the way to meet my 9 girls, I went on twitter and found out that, only for a short period of time, the photo of the three of us having meal at the french bistro was being posted, the photos that the three of us outside the french bistro. I was thinking to myself, tomorrow's headline would be the three of us. 

But the headlines might not be only the three of us, it might be only the two people. WHO IS IT GOING TO BE???

--------------------------------------------------------

DO LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE!(: THANK YOU<3