When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

FINALLY!!! I'm being able to be discharge from the hospital! After TWO days of staying inside the room and watching Dramas.. I can finally do some dance and others. I really rather go to school than staying in that room and do nothing but watch dramas, I was really sick of that. Although Hae oppa came everyday to visit me, it felt that it didn't get rid of my boredom in the room even though he and Hyukie did some hilarious stuff that made me literally laugh out loud. 

That morning, he figure came into the room and for a moment I thought that it was Hae, but after looking at the figure carefully again, it was 아빠, maybe he was too free, that was why he came to fetch me. Since he need not go to the office every single day, he only goes back if the board really can't come to a conclusion for some stuff.. If not, he would be at his HUGE home, walking around, doing gardening and maybe settle some of my school stuff, as he is now officially my guardian, so that whatever I do or happen in school, he would be the first to be informed. 

He came in and shoke me up, as tho he was much more delighted that I was going to be discharge from the hospital, much more delighted than I am. When I went to wash up and gt change into a better looking, much more presentable clothes, he helped me pack all my stuff, by the time I was done, he was already ready and waiting for me to go out with him. Just as we were about to leave the room, Hae came, he was shocked to see Lee Soo Man there, holding my bag for me. Lee Soo Man was shocked as well. 

It was quite awkward, I think Lee Soo Man wanted to save me from the awkwardness, so he started told Hae-oppa to walk together with us. While walking to the carpark, people recognzied Hae and Lee Soo Man, they started to talk and point at us, in order to save the scandal, Hae quickly walked to his car, and because I was unable to hop onto his car, to avoid rumors, I had to hop on to Lee Soo Man's car instead, but his car was much more comfortable than Hae's. Maybe because of the brand that makes it more comfortable, although Hae's Audi A-5 was comfortable, Lee Soo Man's Bently, it was an imported car. He drove me to the company and went back home to enjoy his lfe, while I start practicing, our comeback was now, only a week ahead, our teaser pictures started coming, Taeyeon, Soo Young and Tiifany's comeback pictures were being released. My manager told me that, my picture would be the last to be release, since I was the last member and also the youngest member, they wanted to keep the curiousity of the fans about the last members. 

When I got up to the practice room, all the members were there, they were delighted to see me present for practice! Because of that, we only trained for half a day, and after practicing, we went out to shop for clothes, and ate our dinner outside together for the very first time! Although we had dinner almost everyday, but it was just the canteen food. From the moment I stepped into the company till now, I have NEVER BEEN out with the soshi members.. And because of that, I had a great time out together with the soshi members, although fans would pin-point at them, and would also crowd around us asking for autographs of the other members, the fans still let us have our own private time. 

After shopping, we went to a BBQ restaurant for dinner, we had a table specially for us. The table was full of ready-cooked food and some uncooked ones, we sat down happily and ate our dinner, as usual, we would gossip and talk about things that happened to us. 

Overall, it has been a great day eversince I stepped into the company. Having dinner outside with my members was best day ever!! 

But come to think of it, the next day would be a tiring day of dancing and singing our hearts out. And maybe, I could be able to see Hae oppa? I still can't forget about this morning.. Since than, we have not texted each other neither did we see each other.. :( I hope that he would be fine, I can't show the girls that I was sad, if not they would question Hae about things that happened. After the dinner, I had to head back to the dorm as I would attend school the next day.. 

OHHH~ Talk about school, I was already getting sick and tired of school because of all those girls.. Staring and gossiping about me, saying that I seduce both Hyukie and Hae, so that they would be my friends and what nots... Its quite irritating after hearing it often. You get annoyed, but you can't do anything about it..