When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

                                                                            DATE: 8th Jan 2013

Hey guys, hope that you guys enjoy the story, and please give me more love and support in this story, as this is my very first fanfic... TKS^^

 

The next morning when I woke up, I quickly freshen up and head to school, as I was ganna meet Hyukie that morning for breakfast. I reached at the place that we agreed to meet, BUT guess what, HE WAS LATE AGAIN... He was always late for things, but there is ONE thing that he would never be late for, and that was for DANCE PRACTICE. 

 

After 10 mins of waiting, a pair of soft hands, covered my eyes, I was shocked but felt familiar with that pair of hands, I turned around, and there he was right in front of me, posing like a model, trying to show off his new dancing shoes. Hyukie always have this habit of changing shoes every month. So if you have a chance to go to his house, don't be surprise seeing sooo MANY SHOES lying around the whole house. He apologized and we quickly bought a sandwich and head to school, as we were running late for school. Thank goodness, we were ONE MIN early, we reach before the school chime went off. 

As usual, the school girls were looking at me with that threatening eyes, as I walked with Hyukie at the corridoor. I thought to myself, 'Why are these girls behaving like this.... Its not like I will eat up Hyukie or DATE him or whatever, although the girls know that I will NEVER IN MY LIFE date that MONKEY, they are still jealous of me being so fortunate being Hyukie's one and only 'Girlfriend' The girls have nothing better to do.. -.-'

When we went into the classroom, I was shocked by the sight of DONGHAE! WHAT IS HE DOING IN OUR SCHOOL AND WHY IS HE IN MY CLASS!!!! 

'Baby Qing-ah!! Why are you late for school??' He gave me the eye smile again.

I quickly looked away and stared at Hyukie, hoping that he will answer my question.. By the time he could do that, Donghae turned me so that I was facing him.  'Didn't Hyukie tell you that I will be officially transferring to your school today?? You seem really shocked that I'm here, Why? Don't you want me to be here??' He said, with a sad expression looking on his face. Immediately I raised my voice saying, 'NO! It's not that I don't want you to be here, But I'm just shocked to see you here.....' He looked at me by surprise and messed up my hair. 

I was not irriated when he did that, But when Hyukie did that to me at times, I get really irritated by it.. But for Donghae's case, I felt a little happy and I was blushing when he did that to me, I think Hyukie saw my reaction and knew what I was thinking. 

Fortunately, the teacher came to the classroom in time, as the atmosphere in the classroom was like hell. All the DEVIL's eyes looking at me as if they were ganna kill me any moment. First it was Hyukie, and now its Donghae. I felt that my life was OVER!  The teacher asked Donghae to introduce himself to the whole class, the girls in the class was like fangirling when Donghae introduced himself.  I was a little irritated by what the girls were doing, pouring their LOVE towards Donghae. I thought they LOVED Hyukie..

Donghae as if knew that I was looking at him with the bunch of Girls feeling a little irritated. He slowly walked towards Hyukie and my table, leaning forwards and he said, 'Jagiya(baby) are you jealous??' I gave him the look and told him, 'Mwo?(what?) Jealous??! HAHAH!!!! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME! WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS?!'

Donghae looked kinda sad and return to his seat. Hyukie than lean towards and ask me, 'Yah! Are you really not jealous about those girls surrounding Donghae flirting with him... Qing-ah, I know you too well..'

 

Did Hyukie sense that I had feelings for Donghae oppa?? I was really confused on me liking Donghae oppa.. Was it because I found out that his eyes smile was attractive that was why i liked him?? That day, throughout all the lessons I had, I was not focusing. I was thinking if I really like Donghae, or was this just a temporary feeling for him....

 

 

 Please subscribe!! And pass this around!! ^^