When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

While having a very sweet dream, I felt that someone was shaking me virgoursly! I tried to ignore it but it just can't STOP SHAKING!! I got quite annoyed and tried to open my eyes, and found out that it was Yoona that was shaking me.. She told me that Manager oppa was going to reach in 20 minutes time! After hearing that, I quickly jump out of the bed and literally ran to the bathroom, took my shower really quickly and by the time I was done, Manager oppa was already downstairs waiting for us. I rush to the kitchen to grab a slice of bread and went out of the dorm. It was a lucky thing that I packed my bag before heading to bed. 

When we got up the van, I apologized to the members for being late, but the members just laughed and went back to chatting, gossiping and some went back to sleep, (you can imagine who went back to sleep XD) I sat at the back and slowly found myself resting my head on Yoona's shoulders, it seems like I was really tired from all the photoshoot and stuff I did.. I was about to fall asleep, until my phone vibrated. I got shocked and and jumped up, I was sooo close to hitting my head against the Van's ceiling! I fish out my phone in my bag, and looked at the screen to see who it was.. I knew that it was either going to be Hyukie's Text, or Hae's morning love text, I love his morning text the most, it's soo sweet!! 

True enough, it was Hae, I read the screen which was typed with lots of love, 'Hey, did you have a good sleep just now? It's your Music Video filming today, do a good job and I will see you soon in school, after that I will bring you to a restaurant and have a meal there. So work hard alright baby? Love you! <3 <3.' WOW!! That was a SUPER SWEET TEXT FROM HIM!!! How can I not fall in love with him even more?! That is a impossible thing to do.. I smiled and replied,

'Got it oppa, promise me you will treat me to a NICE MEAL?! Only the two of us? No hyukie? kekeke~ I will perform well for today's filming, I'll try to contact you whenever I can alright? Study hard in school~ Love you too sweetie~ <3 <3' I quickly punch 'send' and quickle exit the text message part. Yoona looked at me, and I looked back at her, she gave me a smirk as if telling me that, 'I saw that, you don't have to hide it.' I smiled at her and rest on her shoulders again, and she allowed me to do so. 

Not long after, we reached the hair saloon where we went yesterday. We did our hair and make up there, than poped on the van and headed to the studio to film our MV. 

By the time we reach the studio, it was already 10AM, we quickly change into our clothes and started to reherse once more before the real one starts. While doing the first shot in te studio. Soon it was time for the fliming and began to film it. For that particular part, we filmed it more than 10 times, by that time, we were all sweating and were really really tired.. After the 10th time, the director finally shouted 'CUT! Nice job girls, now quickly go change to the other clothes and get prepared for the other scene. Few minutes passed and we were being brought to the other scene, that scen really matched our outfit. It was a hip hop theme and we loved our outfits a lot, before filming that scene, all of us kept taking pictures with that outfit.    The director gave us little more time to take pictures with our own outfit and soon after, he told us that it was time to start filming. 

We did that scene for 5 times, after that, it was our individual shot, all the members did great! Not long after, it was my turn, Yoona. Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon told me to relax and just do what the director wants. I followed what they told me and tried my best for my individaul shot. I repeated what I have to do for 4 TIMES!!! I was totally exhausted! It was really tiring! Finally, when the director called out 'CUT!' I was relieved that it has ended! By the I finish my individual shooting it was already pass midnight, it was 2AM the next day!! When we went back to the dressing room, we found out that there was 10 blond wig!! Are we going to wear that for the MV?! It's ganna be hilarious if all 10 of us are going to wear the same wig and same costume! We quickly got changed and true enough, all of us looked SUPER ALIKE! We went to the scene and got ready for the shooting. There was a moment when even our manager could not recongize us! My manager oppa called me Yoona and the other manager called Tiffany, Qing. It was so hilarious that the staffs in the studio starting giggling and laughing. After that scene, we managed to take a picture all together and when we saw the preview of it, it looks like a mother just had given birth to 10 beautiful and identical ladies! 

After that, we went to change for our second last scene, this time, it was inside a studio that was pink and white, we were all getting ready and trying to go through our dance steps, suddenly, I realised that Yuri was the only one wearing sunglasses, at first I thought that she wanted to be cool and be the centre of attraction, I wanted to , until I asked Sunny about why Yuri was wearing sunglasses, that was when Sunny told me that Yuri had a sty on her left eye, so she had to put on the sunglasses to cover up. How awesome of me to NOT realise my member that has a sty on her eyes. Yuri was great throughout and she was still full of energy even though she had a sty and even though she was really really tired. We have not slept for two days straight! We didn't even get to shut our eyes for ONE BIT! Now I know that life as a celeb is really tiring, just cause we want to give the fans the BEST out of the BEST! After much hard work and sweat! We finally finish the shooting!!! WOOHOO~~ 

 

After we changed out of the costume and was back in our normal and comfortable clothes, manager oppa suddenly brought in my school uniform and told me to get changed and get ready for school. WHAT?! SCHOOL?! NOW!!!?? YOU MEAN THIS VERY MOMENT!? For once, I thought that I could skip school AGAIN! But too bad, it was hard not to listen to Manager Oppa. :( I got changed really quickly and bid goodbyes to my 9 other sisters with 'I am sad, I don't wanna go to school.' all written on my face. They knew what it was and just stood there and laughed at me, they told me that, they will call me some time later on. I nodded without my facial expression changing, it was some sort of aegyeo.. This is the very first time that I am doing it to them, it seems like they liked it alot. keke~ 

After awhile, I finally reached the school, Manager Oppa went up to the class together with me, to explain to the teacher, when I got into the class, the teacher went out to listen to my manager's explanation, with a hand-written letter from Lee So Man. The girls started to whisper and had those weird gaze towards me. I managed to avoid those eyes, and finally reached my seat, which is in the middle of Hyukie and Hae. When I sat down, the both of them started to ask me about how the filming went. I told them that it went smoothly and told them that there was a scene where it is going to be hilarious and really interesting. They ask me to reveal it, but I told them to find out by watching the MV when its out. 

When Hyukie turned to back to the whiteboard, I whispered to Hae about his promise. He told me not to worry about it, and would keep his promise. He took my hand and gave a little small peck on it. After lessons, the three of us were waiting for manager oppa to arrive, I think maybe the sun was too strong and I did not hydrate myself, I felt dizzy and the next thing I know, everything out! 

 

*****Sorry guys, this chapter is quite long cause of the elaboration and other stuff. Hope you  guys enjoy this chapter!! ^^