When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

                                                        Date: 30/12/12:D

It's been a long time everyone!! Have been busy with camp and holidays~ Chap 4 is 

on the way!! ENJOY GUYS! ^^

 

After having dinner together, Hyukie told Donghae to send be back home, I was totally shocked! 

Why on earth did Hyukie say that for, its not like I'm interested in Donghae or anything. I wanted HIM! To send me home instead of Donghae.. Donghae agreed in a instance! The next thing I know, I was being pulled away from Hyukie, by Donghae. 'Lets GO! I'm ganna bring you home today babe!' I didn't know what to say, and was being pulled away helplessly.... Hyukie just waved and shouted, 'Qing-Ah! SEE YOU TMR IN SCHOOL! HAVE FUN WITH DONGHAE!' 

On the way back home, Donghae started the ball rolling, he suddenly asked me if I was together with Hyukie, I didn't know why my reaction was soo BIG, that I shouted, 'WHY ON EARTH WILL I BE TOGETHER WITH THAT MONKEY!!!!' I think Donghae got a shock, and went totally silence. I realised what I just did, and quickly apologised to him for shouting. He looked at me and turned me, so that I was facing him. My heart started to pump really quickly, not knowing what to do next.. 

He touched my face and said 'Don't worry, I just wanted to know if I have to chance to be together with you, I have decided you woo you! XD' After saying the part 'I have decided to woo you plus the eye smile.' My heart totally melted, I didn't know how to react, so I quickly walked away from him. Knowing that I was embarressed about the situation, he followed behind me. 

I was hoping to reach home faster so that I can avoid any contact with Donghae. I was hoping to bump into my Older Brother or Sister so that, the atmosphere will not be so awakward.. But too bad I didn't. :( 

 

Finally! I reached my house's elevator, when I was about to enter the elevator, Donghae called to me and ran into the elevator, the elevator ALMOST SQUASHED HIM! But he managed to escape, and my heart felt lighter.. 

SO, its just the both of us in the elevator. My heart is racing like mad, not knowing what will HE doing next.. 

What do you guys think Donghae will do to Qing in the elevator? AND! What will Qing's reaction to Donghae's ACTION??? Stay tune for the next Chapter!! :D Do subscribe!! Please spread this to all EUNHAE/SUJU fans so that they can read this story!! 

THANK YOU!!! XD