When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

                                                                                             Date: 24th Jan2013

Hey guys! Hope that you guys are having a great day ahead! Pls give my first fanfic loads of love and please subscribise and pass it on~^^

 

The both of us were silent on our way back to class.. I thought to myself, 'What was I suppose to say to Hae-oppa? Am I suppose to thank him? But wait, why do I have to thank him?? He brought me to the medical room thinking that I was sick.. But.......' 

Finally Hae-Oppa started the ball rolling, he asked 'Yah, Are you really okay? You don't look good tho.. And why did you leave the canteen before hyung and I came back?!' His face full of curiousity. I thought about the words carefully, I managed to say a few words,  'I'm really fine, you don't have to worry about me tho.. And I left because....... Ummm~~ I WAS REALLY TIRED AND I FELT LIKE SLEEPING SO I WENT BACK TO THE CLASS AND SLEEP!' I managed to say that quickly so that he will not hear it clearly. I was on the other hand trying to protecting the group of girls, as I didn't want to have any trouble, as according to Hyukie, whenever girls bullying or talk bad about, he will stand up for me and ask the girls to apologise to me, after that, the girls will hate me EVEN MORE! So now that Hae-oppa is in the same school and class as us, he will tend to be much more protective towards me. 

After explaining, we went silent for a few minutes.. It was really awakward, I didn't know where to look, girls were looking at us when we were walking pass their classes. Suddenly while walking, I felt something holding on to my hand, stopping me from walking. I turned around to see who was that, I was shocked that the person was Hae-oppa, I didn't know how to react and what to do. At the moment I thought to myself, 'PLEASE LET ME LIVE TOMORROW!! I WANNA SEE THE BLUE LIGHT TOMORROW!! ><' As girls were looking at us at that VERY moment!!!! 

Hae: Qing-ah, after what happen just now, I realise that I really really do care for you, and I know how I feel for you, can you please accept me to be your boyfriend? Please~~~ 

Me: Oppa, are you seriously do this to me now? Aren't you afraid that your 'fans' will kill me for being your girlfriend for just ONE day?!

He was shock to my reply, he was also not sure how to react.. Was he shock that being in school for only one day, he already gained a lot of fans? Or is he thinking that I'm just giving excuses and trying to avoid his questions.. I was really confused. And the moment he asked me to be his girlfriend, girls around us were screaming and kept chanting, 안돼(No Way)!   안돼! 안돼!  안돼!  안돼! I was looking everywhere.. Girls staring at me with their deadly eyes.. I really dont know how to react.. Running away was the only solution. My brain was telling me to run away, but my legs did not want to move a single bit. 

 

What will happen to Qing? Will the both of them be together? Do you want them to be together?? Please stay tune for the next Chapter!! Please pass on this story!! ^^