When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

 

I wanted to leave, but he stopped me, he pulled me towards him and hugged me. I was in his warm arms, I didn't feel like leaving at the moment, I was wanted to enjoy him hugging me. While hugging, he took my hands and put it on his waist. It was the best thing ever. I wanted to let go of him, but my heart would not let me do it. 

After a few minutes, he finally let go of me, and whispered, 'Baby, don't worry about all the comments that people post online, I will be here and protect you from whatever things that will be coming in our way.' Hearing that really makes my heart flutter. It was soo sweet that I had little chills down my spine. After saying that, he kissed my forehead and held me tight, it was like he didn't want to let go at all. I whispered to him and told him to quickly let go, if not people will be talking about us again. 

He told me that he wanna hold for a little more, and I let him. After that, he let go of me and I ran as quickly as possible, I was nervous and embarressed. The moment I reach the canteen, I spot the other soshi members and quickly walk towards them, but I did not know that while walking towards the soshi members, I passed by the SJ members, they waved at me but I didn't notice them as I was in a hurry walking towards the girls. When I reach the girls table, Taeyeon suddenly asked me why didn't I greet the SJ members, when they waved at me. I had a shock when I heard that SJ members are in the canteen as well, I quickly went to their table and greet the members. When I was at their table, Kangin oppa suddenly said 'Woah~ big star now, does not need to greet her sunbaes already, how quick of her.. I'm feelin so sad now. ><' I quickly apologized to them and told them that I did not notice them, that was why I didn't greet them, it was not on purpose. I bowed to them and apologized, and told KangIn oppa that, it was not because I was proud or what not, it was  just than a pair of hands went around my waist and a voice was being heard. 

'Yay, Hyung, stop bullying my girl, she was just nervous, stop disturbing her will you guys..' 

After he said that, soshi members came to SJ's table and all of them including SJ members were giving me a shot of dirty look, and going 'WOoooo~ What did you guys do just now??' 

'Qing-ah! Tell me! What did you guys do just now?' Yoona nudged me and smirk at me. 

I shook my head and whispered, 'nothing, don't ask so many things, nothing happened at all.' But she didn't believe me. 

Soon, it was time for us, the girls to leave, we bid goodbye to them and went off with the snacks that soshi members bought for me.