When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

When I got home, my parents were sitting on the couch watching 'Star King', Kang Hodong was really funny, and they were laughing non-stop. 

I turned to ask my parents, 'Mum, Dad, would you want your kids to be a celebrity?' Both of them nod their head and turned back towards the TV and laughed like no ones business.. I went back to my room and took out the namecard I recieved in the afternoon, should I call the guy? Just than, my sister came in, she asked if I was alright, I told her that I was tired and pushed her out of my room... I went to my bed and was really confused.. 

I finally made up my mind and decided to call the guy, when I call him, he immediately picked up the phone, as if he was beside the phone, waiting for my call. I told him that I have decided to join the company, he was delighted to hear that, and told me to invite my family over to the company and they are suppose to sign some documents. Before hanging up the phone, there was two voices that was familiar to me, It seemed like Hyukie and Hae's voice.   But I can't be bothered.. after hanging up, I walked out of my room and told everyone in the living room that we are going to SM Entertainment and told them to wear something much more presentable, and after talking, I walked back to my room, lock the door and slept, hoping that tomorrow will go smoothly.

The next day when I woke up, my parents have prepared lots of food and was waiting for me to finish it, I told them that we were running late, and I will eat it when I reach home later on, I told them to quickly get change and begged them to wear something presentable, as it is really important to me. After a few minutes, the whole family got out together and headed to SM Entertainment.

When we got there, I punched in the guy's number and he immediately open the door for me at the building, there were fans outside, and most of them were whispering and looking at me. The guy came out and greeted my familyn and told them that from now on, he would be my manager,  he was a good looking guy, with muscular body. I have no idea why did he even become a manager instead of an Idol, when we were going up to the office, I saw posters, there was, KangTa's, BoA's, Super Junior's, Girls' Generation's, SHINee's, F(x)'s, and their new group, EXO's. While looking at Super Junior's poster, I realised that there was two guys that was really familiar, I took a closer look and was SHOCKED! IT WAS HYUKIE AND HAE! THEY ARE PART OF SUPER JUNIOR?! I don't really know about Super Junior, as I was more into English rock songs, rather than Korean songs, although I was half Korean... I was mad and happy at the same time, it was not the time to think about anything now. 

We went up to the company and was being led into a meeting room, where the Director was there and most importantly, SME's founder was there!! My sister could not control her emotions, where I have to hold on to her and ask her to behave herself. My parents did all the talking to the two Big person of the company, while my manager, suggest to show us around the company. My sister and brother were really excited. He showed us the practise rooms and vocal studios, and vocal training rooms.. At that time while we were touring the company, we saw Super Junior members, how unfortunate! For me.. Not for my sister, she was holding her screams in but could not let it out. When Hyukie and Hae called my name, I pretend that I didn't here and pretend that I didn't know who they were and told my manager to carry on with the tour. They were shocked to see that, and my sister scolded me when we were in the washroom. 

I shall stop here for now, since its the eve of Chinese New Year.. I have to get prepared for dinner!! Happy Chinese new year everyone!! ^^