When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

During that three weeks of preperation, I thought about all the things I have been through, from the moment I'm being accepted to the company till now, people have been helping me a lot, regardless of any things. I'm really thankful to all the people who have helped me in their own ways. So before marriage, I wanted to write letters to people who have helped me and also to the loyal fans, it was a long letter and I wrote it in ink, so that it would be much more sincere than typing it out. 

One week before the wedding, I handed the written letter to the company and asked them to print it out and deliver it to the staffs who have helped me and also put it up on soshi's official fan cafe, so that fans all round the world would be able to read it. I was nervous, as my single would all come to an end after 6 more days. During that whole period, I have been hanging out with my friends and especially my beloved members, I will kind of miss them, as it would be a little different from the past. I would be someone else's wife, not only do I belong to my members, but they have to share the love with my new-to-be hubby. I spent most of my time with the members, they told me how to become a good wife and a good daughter-in-law. I listened to them attentively and felt their real love and blessings from them. 

One more day before my BIG day! The members held a mini party for my farewell being a single lady. Everyone in the company attended, it was easy as it was held in the company itself, everyone was enjoying drinking, eating and dancing... I felt that I should party hard as it would be my last night being single. I was enjoying until Hae and Hyukie came, to be honest, I still have a little tiny bit of feeling for Hae, I even dreamt that during the ceremony, I ran away with Hae in order to be together with him again. I was really afraid that this type of things would really happen on the wedding day itself. They approached me, and tossed a glass with me, they asked if this is really what I want, getting married at such a young age. I nodded gently. Throughout the whole night, I didn't dare to look into Hae's eyes, I was afraid that all the feelings would be back again. And I don't want that to happen right before the wedding night. The party ended quite late, and I went back to the dorm together with Yoona, I requested her to sleep with me for the last night, and she agreed without any hesitation. We had a deep talk before heading to bed, she sort of gently patted me to sleep, and told me that tomorrow onwards, I would be someone else's bride and that I should been in my best condition for the big day tomorrow. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The big day have finally arrived!!! At 7.30AM we heard people knocking on our door, when Yoona went to answer it, she saw my Mum and my god-mother, they greeted Yoona brightly and went straight to my room to wake me up. My mum told Yoona that she is still able to get some sleep before heading out for the wedding ceremony.

'I have to be at the wedding venue in the afternoon, why do you guys have to come so early in the morning?! Can't you let me sleep for awhile more ommas~' 

"YAh!! Don't forget that you have to go to the salon to do your make-up and your hair, by the time you finish it would be near noon, and you have to get change into your wedding gown.' My mum shouted while making a bowl of hang-over soup for Yoona and I. 

My members are going to be my bride's maid, they are going to help me throw flowers, and help me with the rings. Luckily I have them by my side, if not everything will go out of place. I quickly got up and showered. After drinking the soup, I left the house in a rush and hopped onto the van and head to the salon. Luckily everything was done by 11.30AM. I only have about half an hour to reach the venue, although the ceremony starts at 6PM, I had to make sure that everything is in place, as my groom would be having his interview till 4, and he would rush down to the venue as soon as it ends, he sent a text to me saying that he was sorry for not being able to check the place for the last time together with me. 

'Joong-so bang-nim, it's okay, work is more important!! So that in the future, you would have more money to feed me, I'm actually very expensive, DO NOT REGRET IT OKAY!! :P haha! Just kidding, see you later jaggiya~ Love you' and pressed the 'send' button. I was fortunate enough for my members to come early in order to help me in checking the venue, making sure that nothing is missing and that everything is in place. Time passed so quickly, in a blink of an eye, I was seating alone with my wedding gown on, in some room, where the guest would enter to see the bride and take pictures with her. I texted my groom to check if he was already at the venue, 'Oppa, where are you? Are you outside greeting the guest?' he took awhile to reply, i nervously opened the text and it state, 'yah, don't worry I'm already outside with the parents greeting the guest, see you later, don't be nervous okay? *muacks*' When I saw the text, I was totally reliefed. Just than, I heard footsteps of boys who I have guessed right. It was the Super Junior members together with SHINee and EXO members. All of them came in and kept praising on how wonderful I looked and stuff like that. We took pictures and chatted for awhile, not long after, I was left along with Hae and Hyukie. They congradulated me, and told me to be happy and no matter what happens, they would be by my side, even though I'm married. I thanked them and they left, many other guests came and congradulated me, I was thankful for all of their congradulating words and others. 

Just than, groom's sisters came and told me it was time. They told me not to be nervous, and told me to take good care of their brother, as although he is not their blood-related brother, they still treated him like their blood brother and also like a treasure and hope that I could do better than them. I promise his sisters and gave them a hug. After that, my father came in with my members and took my hand, telling me that the time is nearing, a few more minutes and I would be someone else's wife. And that I have to be understanding, as he is also an Idol. 

The moment I have been waiting for have arrived, I walked down aisle grabbing my father's arm tightly. He patted my hands and handed me over to my groom, when handing me over, he told groom, to treat my like a princess and also to be understanding towards each other. And the both of us nodded our heads. The priest was in front of us, and lots of reporters came for the event as well, there were so many flashlights flashing that for a moment, I felt a little dizzy, I held on to my groom's arm tightly and smiled at him. He was just perfect when he smiled, although he has a little 'vampire-concept' he is very fair making him look like a vampire sometimes. Maybe that's why I like him so much. 

'Kim Jae Joong, do you take Lee Qing as your lawful wife, Loving her endlessly, even if she is unwell or poor. Protecting her in any circumstances. Loving her till the end of your life?' 

'I do' he said looking at me with loving eyes. 

'Now, Lee Qing, do you take Kim Jae Joong as your lawful husband, Loving him endlessly, even if he is unwell or poor. Protecting him in any circumstances. Loving him till the end of your life?' 

'I.....I......I do!' I managed to say, I was really nervous, and I could feel that my palms are already sweating. 

When time to exchange rings, Yoona came up and gave us our rings, she have keot it closely with her, and always making sure that the ring is by her side. I was really thankful for that. I managed to do that smoothly without any errors. People started to stand and appalud for us. I was happy, Jae Joong oppa was also happy, most importantly, our parents are also happy. 

 

Four years have passed, all the members in Girls' Generation have gotten married, and I have also given birth to two children, Seohyun unnie was the second member to get married and gave birth to three babies!! Each member had given birth to one baby, Seohyun had the most, and second in line was me. I'm now leading a happy life. Girls' Generation is still active, although most unnies have been in the early 30s, we are still able to dance and sing, we were being named as the longest running Girl Group. But most of the times, we did individual activities, but the group Girls' Generation have not been disbanded YET. Super Junior members also got married, with Hyukie getting married first than Kangin oppa, Hae was the last to get married. During his wedding ceremony, My whole family of three went to congradulate him and I saw that his wife-to-be was also very pretty. Although Hae and I have also talked about, what it would be like if the two of us were together till the end, the person he would be marrying now would be me, and not his current fiancee. I told him to take good care of his wife, and promised that when their children is out, I would definately let them be the best buddies on earth. Everyone is leaving happily with their own family, although throughout the years of marriage, there were arguments about stuff, but having arguments means that you really care for the other party, and you get jealous because you only want the other party to go through particular stuff with you only, and not others. I can say that, the marriage with JaeJoong oppa, have been great! He has really been treating me like a princess, giving me the things that I want, and also taking good care of the kids when I'm away, working. Although sometimes misunderstanding will occur, but we dismiss it and patch-up real quickly. And for that, I was thankful to have such an understanding husband, who I can rely on. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! This is the end for this particular story, I hope you guys like the ending, and please give the 2nd story lots of love, the 2nd story is more on EXO. So if your friends are EXO bias, do ask them to give the story lots of love as well, I personally think that the EXO story is much more better than this story!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH~ <3