When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

Everything felt like a dream, shooting for our new MV, and going to school after that.. I started asking myself, 'Am I really dreaming? Or, everything did really happen..' 'Was I too exhausted, that's why I out?' I tried to open my eyes, but they just won't listen to me. I could hear people talking beside me, I heard a familiar voice and immediately confirmed to myself that the person talking at this very moment was Hae. What is he doing here? Doesn't he have any activities going on? 

Finally! I forced open my eyes, and found out that there were more people around me than I least expected! Even Lee Soo Man came! It must be really serious. People started to ask me questions, I got little irritated, but I know they care about me, so that's why they are asking questions, 'Are you alright?' 'Any part of your body hurting?' 'Are you really awake?' 'Do you know where are you?' I did a hand signal to them to tell them that I was fine. Lee Soo Man, came to my bed and sat down, gently tounching my forehead to see if I was stilling running a fever, he than gave me a glass of water, and demand that I drink it all up. Not long after, the doctor came to examine me. He than turn to Lee Soo Man and told him that I was fine, and I can be discharge two days later..

'WHUT? TWO DAYS LATER?? COMEBACK IS LESS THAN A WEEK! I CAN'T STAY HERE FOR TWODAYS AND DO NOTHING!!' I thought to myself, Hae saw my expression and came to comfort me. He whispered,

'I'll come visit you throughout the two days, you won't be doing nothing, you are going to accompany me and do work together.' 

I looked at him and gave him the annoyed look, he immdiately turn away. Everyone left the hospital room, which only left Lee Soo Man and I, it was quite awkward, as I didn't really know him, and do not know what to say to him. Even my manager left and went back home. He suddenly ask me, 'Qing-ah, are you in a relationship with Hae, tell me truth and I will not punish the both of you.' Are his words for real? I thought, aren't we not allowed to be in a relationship? Moreover being in a relationship with an artiste in the same company. 

I hesitated for awhile but took the courage and agreed. I quickly explain and told him that we were together before stepping into the company. And that we really love each other. Saying those words really made my heart ache, I don't know if he was going to ask me to break up, or I don't even know what was he going to do. I felt that tears was going to flow down, but I managed to hold it, making sure that it does not drop a SINGLE drop. He walked to me and told me that he will keep the secret for me, but I must focus on Girls' Generation's album promotion and relationship would be always second. He even told me that I should not get close to Hae whenever we are outside, so that the media and fans would not suspect. Even though they suspect, or in any of the interview, if they ask about the relationship between Hae and I, the respond I should always give is that, because we are in the same school and company, that was why we are close, and always pull Hyukie in the answer as well. I thought for awhile and agreed. 

I could feel Lee Soo Man's love. It was really touching, at that very moment, th tears lost control and flowed down, Lee Soo Man came to me and hugged me, knowing that I was thankful and grateful towards him, for granting such dangerous problem. I thought to myself, actually Lee Soo Man isn't as bad as how other people say, he still have a heart, and is a loving and caring father to all of the artiste in the company. He accompanied me till the night, he brought food for me at the hospital's canteen, and throughout the whole day, we just talked aboout my life and exchange each other's infomation, by the end of the day, I felt that I have really know who Lee Soo Man really is. 

Before he left, I called out to him, '아빠, Thanks for everything today, I really appreciate it and I will remember what you say earlier.' He turned at smile and replied, '내가 내 딸 있고, 숙면을 가지고( I got it my daughter, have a good night's sleep)' After that he walk out of the door and I was alone in the room, I hate being alone in a place that I was not familiar with. I was scared and was very sensitive to the noises outside. I kept looking at my phone and managed to watch some drama. It was a good thing that I have downloaded a few dramas on my phone. I watch till I slept, I didn't even know when I slept. I bet I was really tired and does not have any goal for tomorrow since, I will be staying till the day after, there isn't going to be any fun.. It was going to boring for me.. :(