When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

After getting scolded in the washroom by my sister, I still didn't think that I should forgive what Hyukie and Hae did to me. No wonder the girls were jealous and hated me.. Because they are part of Asia popular boy group, Super Junior.  My manager told me that I should start training at the very moment with the girls. I didn't know how to respond, i didn't have my stuff with me, and most importantly, I was not really prepared. How am I suppose to face Hyukie and Hae in the future?! And from what I heard, during my trainee days, I'm not suppose to date anyone from either outside or inside the company. WHAT ON EARTH WILL HAPPEN TO MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HAE?! I was really worried. 

After and hour, my parents came out of the meeting room and met us at the canteen, where the Idols and trainees will have their meals there, but most of the times, trainees will be there. But, I was really lucky, it was as if, all of the Idols knew that I was enterting the company today. When we reach the canteen, we bumped into EXO members, they were having a meal together with SHINee members, out of respect, my manager brought me to them and introduced me to them. They were really friendly and as tho, knew that I would be the 10th member of Girls' Generation. Did my manager told them beforehand? OR, did Hyukie and Hae already told them long before my manager came to recruit me.. I didn't bother less, after greeting them, I found my parents and ran towards them and hugged them. 

My mother told me that I had to stay behind and start my training, as I was going to be part of Asia's No.1 Girl Group, and that she would come back again with all my clothes. I was reluctant to let my family leave the building, as I was totally unfamiliar with the place, until my sister reminded me that I still have Hyukie and Hae... When she said that, I immediately rolled my eyes, I wassestill unhappy that they lied to me about their identity.  When my family left the building, it was only my manager and I. He suggested that we go to Girls' Generation's practice room and greet the members first. I agreed and followed him to the room. 

Went I stepped into the room. all I saw was, girls chatting happily with lots of food around them. When they saw me. they quickly stood up and greeted me warmly, as tho we have been living together for some time, I was amazed by their attitude and was really happy to know that in the future, I would be living with them for quite sometime.. They introduced themselves and after that, it was my turn introducing, I told them that I was half Korean and Half Taiwanese, but I went to London to study for a few years, and they laughed when I spoke in English because, I had a little of the British accent. I spoke to Jessica and Tiffany in English cause they were from America and I was much more comfortable speaking to them in English rather than Korean. After a few moments, there was a knock on our practice room door and and a whole lot of guys started strolling in, it was the EXO members, they greeted us and introduced themselves one by one to me. We laughed and chatted for at least two hours, until my manager came to me and told me that it will be nice if I were to greet the other artiste in the company. 

I agreed and told everyone in the room that I would be back really quickly and went out the room in a speed of light with my manager, we reached the first room and heard music being blast loudly and there were boys laughing and chatting, at first I thought that it was 동방신기 seniors and was quite excited about it. But after stepping into the room, i found out that it was actually Super Junior members! I nudged my manager but he just ignored me and greeted the members, I was literally hiding behind him and did not know what to do. My manager pulled me out from his back and told me to greet the memebers. When they saw me, it was as if they already knew who I was, they shouted my name and waved to me. The first person I saw was Hyukie and Hae, both of them stood and didn't dare to do anything, they were both hiding behind KangIn and Shindong's back, cause they could be hidden behind them. The atmosphere was really awkward, it suddenly went silence. After a few moments, but manager realised what he had done, and quickly told me that I should run along and greet the other seniors. I was soo glad that he said that, he helped me bid goodbye to the SJ members and led me out of the room. 

The next room went went was really 동방신기's room, I was delighted by the sight of Yunho and Changmin, I have always thought that they were the MOST HANDSOME GUYS IN THE WORLD, as both of them were REALLY TALENTED!! THEY COULD SING, DANCE AND ACT! I greeted them nervously and and they were really nice to me. After I introduced myself, Yunho immediately came to me and told me that he would be my 'Father' and Changmin would be my 'Mother', it was shocking but it ended up that he was joking and told me that he would take good care of me in the future and would really hope that I would be sucessful in the future.  I thanked him and told him that I would work really hard and would not let the both of them down. It was time for me to practice and I bid them goodbye.

After reaching our practice room, the 10 of us practiced till midnight, and finally called it a day, and decided to continue the next day. My manager than told me that becuase the dorm does not have enough rooms to contain the 10 of us, I would be moving in with Yoona and would be staying with her, it was great to stay with Yoona, that means that I would spend more time with her and our relationship would be better and we will be close to each other. Yoona came running to me and told me that she was excited about and hope that we will be closer together! The two of us were excited about our stay together, the other girls were a bit jeaous but said that they will come to our house and destroy everything we have, the two of laughed and bid them goodbye, when we were outside the building, there were fans waiting for the girls, SooYoung unnie suddenly shouted and pointed to me telling the fans, 'SHE WILL BE OUR 10TH MEMEBR! PLEASE GIVE HER LOTS OF LOVE ALRIGHT SONES?? Saranghae-yo SONES!' After saying that, Yoona added, 'She is going to be my dorm buddy! I won't be alone anymore! WooHoo~ kekeek~' Fans cheered and some of them asked what was my name and I told them that I was Qing. 

When Yoona and I were in the car, Manager oppa told us that we should rest early, as we are going to have a Super Long day ahead tomorrow. We were curious about what will happen the next day. When we reached my new house, I was really happy, there were stuff that the two of us wanted to talk about, but manager oppa get hurrying us to bed, in the end, we said our goodnights and headed into our own room. 

When I was on my bed, thinking of what am I going to do tomorrow, my phone suddenly rang and it was Hae, I didn't know whether or not to pick up or not, I missed 5 of his miss call, and on the 6th call, i finally picked up, he sounded happy that I picked up, and wanted to explain to me about the incident, but I cut him off and told him that I had to go to bed, and I was really tired, after that, I hang up the phone and tears, started falling down..