When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

                                                                                DATE: 19th Jan 2013

How was school guys? Are you guys having fun?? Please give this story lots of LOVE.. THANK YOU!! ^^

 

We were having lessons as normal, but i kept looking towards Donghae Oppa's direction, making sure that he was not filrting with any other girl. I know that Hyukie was looking at me, but I could not be bothered to look at him and tell him if I really like Hae Oppa. 

It was soon, our break time, Hyukie shouted to Hae, 'HAE-AH! Lets have lunch togther', I gave hyukie a look, trying to tell him, 'WHY ARE YOU ASKING TO HAVE LUNCH WITH US???!!!!!' Hyukie knew what I was thinking, and gave me that evil smirk.  Donghae agreed and walked with us to the canteen, as usual, all the girls would be staring at me, giving all the threatening eyes, telling me that, they are ganna kill me if I'm dating Hyukie. Donghae knew that girls were jealous of me being with hyukie and NOW HIM! I dont know where on earth he got the courage to put his hands over my shoulders as if it was natural for us to do so. I was shocked and got away from his hands, at that time, my heart was pounding REALLY REALLY FAST, AND MY FACE NEARLY TURNED RED! Hyukie knew what was going on and told Donghae, 'Hae-ah! Stop it, you're making her fell HAWT~ KEKEKEKE' I stared at hyukie and was quite angry, I only stop staring at him when I felt that the girls are also staring at me giving me, again, those KILLER EYES! HOW SCARY CAN THE GIRLS BE? I SOMETIMES WONDER TO MYSELF.. 

We reached the canteen, I sat down at the seats while the two guys went to get the meals. Hyukie and I always only get one meal, and we would share it together, as he knows that I'm the type of person that does not eat much. While the guys were waiting to get the meals, a group of girl suddenly stood at our table, telling me to get off the table and wanted me to sit at another table, as they wanted to have lunch with Hyukie and Donghae(the new HAWT GUY IN SCHOOL). Not wanting to create any troubles, I got up and went back to class. I didn't have the mood to eat anything at the moment. But before leaving the table I told the head girl of the group,

'I'm not doing this because I'm afraid of you or whatso ever, But instead, I'm leaving this seat is because, i pity you for not having the same fortune as me, being able to have lunch Hyukie and Hae-Oppa. Have fun having lunch with them, But I think after knowing that I'm gone, they wont be having lunch as well. GOOD LUCK!' After saying that, i went off, I took a glance of the girls reaction and she was REALLY angry and pissed. But I could not be bothered with it. 

As I expected, Hyukie and Hae-oppa came running to the class, seeing me putting my head on the table resting, Hyukie came and touch my forehead, and said, 'QIng-ah, you okay? Are you sick?' Hyukie was not done talking, when Hae-oppa suddenly cut in and said,'QING-AH! QING-AH!! You OKAY? YOU NEED ANY MEDICINE? YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU TO THE DOCTORS?????' But I was sleeping and so, I didn't respond to them. I think the two of them freaked out, thinking that I passed out, because they kept shooking me and I didn't respond a single bit. 

When I woke up, I found myself lying on the bed of our medical room. I had a shock and sat up, the person at my side was not Hyukie, It was Hae-oppa, he was holding onto my head and sleeping, I gently tounched his hair and he woke up, quite blur. 'Oh, Qing-ah, you're awake? Are you feeling better?' I was confused, 'What do you mean do I feel better? I'm fine and very healthy' I replied back to Hae-oppa. Just than, the medical doctor came and told me that, because I didn't respond to them when they were calling me, the boys thought that I had fainted, that was why they brought me to the sick bay, and told out doctor to check if I had a fever. After hearing that, my face became red, and I turned to Hae-oppa and said,

'Hae-oppa, I was sleeping, that was why I didn't respond to you guys, you guys have mistaken already..' I was trying to hold on to my laughter when I could not take it, and broke out laughing really loudly. Looking at me laugh, Hae-oppa also laughed! Both of us laughed together, and was being chased out by our doctor. 

 

What do you think will happen on their way back to class, will Donghae confess to Qing again? And will Qing, this time, agree to go out with Donghae? Stay tune to the next chapter!!

Please read this and pass it around so that your friends are able to read it as well! Share the love!! ^^