When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

After lessons, Hae, Hyukie and I met Kai and Sehun at the canteen area, and waited for our manager to pick us to the company, as we have had dance practice and Vocal training. Girls started to crowd around and started to ask the four guys for their autographs. I just sat there while being pushed by the girls who thinks that I was getting in their way. I think Hae saw what happened and told the fans nicely that they have to go, and would see them another time. Although the girls were a little angry about what Hae said, they had no choice but leave, as our respective manager oppa has arrived. 

When I was about to board the van, I heard a very familiar voice that shouted out to me, 'Qing-ah! Did you tell your parents to pay the four guys to accompany you to school and leave together with you? How much do they cause everyday? You have to pay them right, SM Entertainment won't let you take their Idols without paying.. You little BRAT!' The four guys wanted to confront the girl who said it, but, I stopped them in time, I don't want them to loose fans because of me. When we were in van, the four of them asked me why did I stop them from confronting the girl who said nasty things about me. I took the courage to tell them that, that girlis called,Mandy and was actually my childhood friend, we knew each other since kidergarden school, we went to the same elementary school. But during elemetary school, because there was many boys that liked me, and would ask her to always ask me out and stuff like that. One day, the guy she had a crush on got close to her because he wanted to go out with me, the moment she knew that we were together, she felt being used and betrayed. But she have never told me that she had a crush on that guy, if I knew she had a crush on him, I would never go out with him, instead, I will try to matchmake them. The boys asked me why didn't I explain to her, I told them that I did, but she didn't believe me and thought that I was just making up stories to make her feel better. After that incident, she totally cut off all contacts from me and that guy. She felt that she was not pretty enough and would always compare things with me. I told the boys that she even went for surgery so that she could be prettier than me. Whenever she sees me, she would say nasty stuff about me. All the friends she is having is all being bribed by her parents, her parents give them monthly allowance for them to follow Mandy and the guys around her are sort of her 'Bodygaurd' so that it will make her look much richer than I am. 

After telling them the story, I suddenly felt tears falling down my cheeks, before I knew it, I felt Hae's hands on my cheek wiping off the tears and gently hugged me. The rest of the guys quickly turned away, the two managers in front didn't know what was happening behind, until the realise that the passenger seats behind went totally silence, the moment they turned around to see what was happening, my manager suddenly cleared his throat. We realised that people were looking at us, and we quickly let go of each other. IT WAS FREAKING EMBARESSING!!! I FELT LIKE DIGGING A BIG HOLE SO THAT I COULD HIDE IN THERE!! After much awkward moment, we finally reached the company!! As usual, fans were waiting outside the building, once we got off the van, flocks of fans started running towards us, the four boys plus the two managers were like my bodyguard, all of them were trying to protect me. I felt so safe and appreaciated their kindness. After stepping into the company, a unnie suddeny ran in front of me and told me that the CEO wants to see me immediately, and told me to quickly go up to his office. I was shocked, thinking in my mind, Does he know my relationship with Hae? Will he ask me to leave the company or will he ask me to give up on Hae? I know that I would not be able to do both.  I looked at Hae, he looked at me, and whispered to my ears, 'Nothing will happen dear, don't worry, call me when you're done okay?' And than he gave me a warm smile. Manager oppa brought me up to the CEO's office. 

When I stepped into his room, I saw not only the CEO but also Mr. Lee Soo Man.. I got really worried, and they told my manager to step out of the room, so that the three of us can talk privately.. That is the worst situation I'm in, I have never been this nervous, I was about to pee in my pants, but I managed to hold it. When I turned to look at them, they were all having the stern looking eyes, that freak me out even more! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME?!!