When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

When I was inside the room, without my manager oppa, I felt scared and worried. Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim turned to me and smiled at me. That was weird! Mr. Lee told me to take a seat, following my Mr. Kim, he explained that Mr.Lee has already spoken to my parents about letting me be Mr.Lee's god daughter, as he thinks that I'm really talented and is willing to invest in whatever I do. 

I was shocked! 'Ne?! God-Daughter? But I thought Sunny is your niece and would that be nice if I was your god-daughter?' Mr. Lee laughed and told me that he have already discussed it with her and she felt that it was alright to do that, and she would love me to join th family. I knew that it was actually my golden oppotunity. I'm actually being asked to be Lee Soo Man's God-daughter!! How awesome is that?! I thought for a few moments and decided to accept the requst. I could see the face of Lee Soo Man beaming really widely. He told me to call him 'Appa' instead of 'Mr. Lee' he didn't really liked me calling him that. I had no choice but to change how I address him, but I also told him that it will take time for me to change the form of address. After that the both of them told me to go back for trainning and hoped that I would take it seriously and that they have high expectations for me. I bid them goodbye and went out of the room. 

Manager Oppa was outside waiting for me, it seems like he overheard our conversation and was smiling from ear to ear. While walking back to the practice room, my mum texted me saying that she have to go back to Taiwan as my father and her wants to open a cafe together with my aunt. And that she is happy that I will be very well taken care of by people in Korea, she told me to resassured that nothing bad is going on.. I trusted her, because my aunt's son is an Idol too! And her son really dotes on her, so there is no reason that my parents and her are having financial difficulties. I told her to enjoy herself in Taiwan, and I would try to visit her as soon as possible. When I walked into the practice room, the girls have ordered fried chickens waiting for me to celebrate the joy! I was shocked! How did they know about the matter? I pulled Sunny aside and asked her what was going on. 

'We are helping you to celebrate the JOY!! Welcome to the family! Qing!! Manager Oppa has already approve us eating all these! You must eat more! It is a rare chance for us to eat all these okay?' After saying that she walked away.

Just than, Super Junior members came in and asked what was the celebration about, Sunny told them and all of them started to congradulate me. Hyukie and Hae came and pulled me into a corner. They ask if it was true and I told them it it for sure! I told them that they even called my parents to seek their permission. 

'Qing-Ah! Means that we are able to date openly already! We don't have to hide in the company!' Hae said

'It means that they will let you do whatever you want, since you're the founder's god-daughter' Hyukie said after Hae.

I told them that I don't want to take the risk and told them to keep it down for awhile more. More people started to come in. Even SHINee and F(x) members came, it was my first time meeting them. I greeted them and introduced myself. They said that Soshi members have already promoted me around the whole building together with my pictures. I laughed at the extreme that soshi members did, and offered them to have chickens, since its a celebration, all the food must be gone within 2hours. All of them asked why 2 hours, I told them that it was just fun to see people eating really quickly and I often do that in school when I was young with my friends. But now that I have a whole lot of people in my family, it was much more fun seeing all of them, taking off their image as an Idol and eat like no one's looking, being in the practice studio was much more carefree than being outside, as you have to restrict some movements in public.

After having the feast brought by soshi members, it was time to PRACTICE AND LOOSE ALL OF OUR FATS that we took in a moment  ago. We repeated our dance over and over again, making sure that there was no mistake in it, Music Video filming is just two more days ahead. And the 10 of us wants to impress the fans by our new genre in dance and music. We danced till very late at night and after that, we went back to our respective dorms and turned in as soon as we could, as all of us were tired, few hours later, we still have to go to the saloon to get our hair and make up done for photoshoots. By the time we wash up and got ready for bed was 4AM! We have to be up by 6AM in the morning. That night, I went to Yoona's bed and slept with her. I don't know why, but I just felt like doing so, and Yoona allowed me to do so. So the two of us were hugging each other like a boster and sleeping like a log. It is going to be a busy and hard day later on in the morning...

I wonder what fun will we get to experience, I thought while slowly going into the sleeping mode...