When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

Upon hoping up  to the van, I greeted the members and immediately fell asleep, I was really tired and thank goodness the members let me rest, if not, I would look like a zombie on stage later on. My sleep felt so short, as though like I have only slept for a few minutes and was be waken up by Yoona, cause we reached MBC building. '2 more performances to go' I thought to myself. I quickly ran into the building when I got off the van. 

After putting on my make up and doing my hair, I slept on the couch that was provided for us. It was not long after my short sleep that we have to practice and do a pre-recording for Dancing Queen... I was totally exhausted! We went out to the stage and started greeting the fans, and prepared for Dancing Queen to be played. We did the dance twice and we were done! It was quite fast, compared to the previous recording that we did. And after practicing for I Got A Boy, we bowed to the fans and I ran into the dressing room as fast as I could. I fell on the couch and fell asleep again. 

But I got awaken by Yonna and Yuri, they told me that the show is starting, and i should be watching the little TV, cause Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun unnies were MCing. I had no choice, but to sit up and watch the three sisters MC, while I was still half-awake. I tried not to close my eyes, and went out of the room to grab a can of coffee, so that I was able to stay awake. 

FINALLY! It was our turn to perform, Dancing Queen's song was playing and we quickly made our way to the stage, and got ready for IGAB. The performance was great! Everyone cheered for us and gave us a thumb-ups. After the performance, I rushed to the dressing room and got changed into my clothes and bid goodbye to my lovely unnies, as I had to rush to a meeting with the drama cast. We discussed about our characters and other filming stuff till late at night, about 3-4AM. All of us were tired. The best thing is, I could not go back to the dorm and rest, I had to go back to the company for some contract signning stuff, by the time I reach the company, it was already 5.30AM. I did all the paperworks that was left for me, and finally got a chance to rest on my desk. Every artiste in the company has their own desk, so that they would be able to prepare their presentation for respective stuffs, for example, their school works or others. Most of the time, the artiste would be on their desk sorting out their paperwork, and those who are still school like, Hae, Hyuk, KAI, Sehun, Krystal, Sulli and so on, we do our homework on our desk, as we get to enjoy the air-con and also music will be played. 

After finishing up my work, I brought clothes to take a shower in the female toilet, and after that went to SBS building straight away to meet the other girls. We were all done getting ready for the performance, as usual, we went to do pre-recording for Dancing Queen and waited for my turn for live. While resting, EXO members suddenly came, they greeted us warmly and even brought gifts for us! We thanked them and took some pictures with them. After the music show, we went out for a quick dinner, knowing that I only have two more days before filming the drama, I brought the script wherever I went, even bringing it along while in the washroom. I will always ask Yonna to give me some pointers for the drama, as she have done quite a number of dramas. She will never decline helping me, in fact, I was really thankful towards her. 

Hae and I have not been contacting each other eversince he replied me coldly. I could not be borthered, as I was having other important stuff to do, not that he was not important to me, but I just wanna focus on what the company have given me. I looked at all the pictures Hae and I took before I debuted, both of us were happy. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally! The day have arrived! It was the first day of filming, Yoona woke up early to prepare breakfast for me. I thanked her for her breakfast and bid her goodbye, before heading down to the lobby to wait for my manager to pick me. While waiting I recieved a text from Hae, I saw the text, tears started to flow down. I was totally speechless. It stated,

'Qing-ah, I know this is not the best time to tell you this, as today is your first day of shooting, but I have no choice but to tell you this. I have decided to break up with you. I'm serious, and I'm not joking, these past few days, I have been thinking about our relationship alot. My conclusion is that, breaking up is the best solution for us. I hope you understand where I'm coming from, good luck for your filming and I will see you around in the company or something. Take good care of yourself. Lastly, I really really LOVED YOU.' 

WHAT?!?! YOU WANNA BREAK UP WITH ME AT THIS VERY MOMENT? YOU KIDDING ME?! I knew clearly that I cannot let this affect me. Its my first day of filming, I cannot mess things up. WHAT? 'see you around in the company or something?' I'm sure that you will not want to see me around the company. I was furious at the same time deeply hurt. I didn't know how to react to this. I got hold of myslef before my manager arrive, when I got on the van, I told me manager what happen, and to his surprise, he ask why i have to reaction to it. I put up a brave side and told him that my love for him was not that deep yet. But it was all false, I really really loved Hae with all my heart. 

Not long after, we reached the filming scene and started filming, I tried my best to do well. Although the filming lasted for more than 12 hours, I was glad that I had this to overcome my misery.. During the filming, I interacted with all of the cast, tried to make friends with all of them, but there was only ONE particular person that does not wanto to talk to me behind the scenes, and that was Myungsoo, or maybe should I say, L.. I was seemed really kind to me during the meetings, what make him change his attitude towards me? I was really curious, but besides that, I had a good talk with Park ShinHye unnie, she was really close to me, that I told her about my relationship with Hae, and that he asked for a break up this morning. She was shocked and impressed that my personal problems did not affect my filming. 

In a turn of an eye, the filming has lasted for a month already during that one month period, I have not bump into Hae and Hyuk, not even the Super Junior members. I only hear some laughter from the their practice room whenever I pass by their pratice room, on the way to mine. And my relationship with L has not been good either. Besides talking when filming, other than that, he does not speak a single word to me after that! I was wondering, 

'Did I do something wrong to him? Was I bad towards him during one of the meeting, that I didn't notice??' 

But everything was settled, when his team mates came to visit him during one of the filming, when all of us were there, ShinHye unnie, Yonghwa oppa, Il Woo oppa and Minhyuk oppa, and of course with L as well.. When the members came, I greeted them and introduced myself. After that, the members ran to L and whispered stuff to him and made me blush, L's face was totally red, even his ears were red.. He than told s to stop it and it was time for us to continue filming. After a long day of filming, everyone was tired and hungry, all of us including the INIFINITE members decided to have dinner together with us. We booked a room at a restaurant and rushed there, as we were famished! 

But something happened unexpectedly in the restaurant. What is it going to be? Please stay tune!!

PS: This chapter is little long, I apologize for that. I'M SORRY~ 

Oh Yeah, do follow me on twitter, if you guys have twitter, @Bornfreesixkiss ^^ Thanks guys!!