When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

 

I was seriously enjoying my sleep, until I felt that someone was nudging me really hard, and a soft voice whispered to my ears, 

'Its time to wake up baby, we have reached the building.' 

It was so soft and sweet that made me felt like sleeping longer so that I would be able to hear the voice again. But apparently, I was unable to do so. Hyukie came and shook me like no ones business and also shouted right through my ear.

'SLEEPY PIG! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!! YOU EXPECT THE FANS TO SEE YOU IN THIS STATE?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?'

I immdiately jumped up and rushed out of the door. When I got out of the van, and after I got out, Hae followed and could not hold his laughter and burst out laughing at my reaction by Hyukie's scare. The boys who were in the van was literally laughing, even Prince Manager was laughing as well. And gave them a glance and ran towards the building. 

All artiste was being located at the new SM Building, as the old building was under renovation, the night view of Korea from the new building was just plain AWESOME! It was SUPER ROMANTIC AS WELL!! That's the only think I liked about that. 

I ran to the entrace, tap my card at the reader, and ran into the building, not wanting to turn back to look at the boys. I took the elevator and went to Soshi's practice room. When I got there, the girls were chatting really happily and had a shock when I entered the room, as I swung open the door and slamed it real hard. They asked if I was alright, and I told them what happened earlier on. 

After listening to my story, the 9 girls burst out laughing, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung was dramatic enough to hold their tummy and laugh. What was so funny about it? I don't understand... They than explain that they only thought this kind of situation would only happen in dramas, they didn't expect to hear this kind of stuff happening in real life, thay than told me that I was in a serious yet cute relationship with Hae. Which is kinda true I thought to myself. 

My relationship with Hae is just like some young kid's relationship, we often do aegyeo in front of each other, and totally does not match the age. Hae is a 92 liner, but he acts like some 5 year old kid who sometimes cannot control himself when it comes to things that he really love, While I'm a 93 liner, who sometimes act like some 3 year old kid that has lots of tantrum and love to disturb people while they are focusing in doing their stuff, but sometimes, I could be really mature and even tell Hae not to be so childish. But deep down in my heart, I love Hae being childish, cause he looks REALLY CUTE that way. But sometimes his manliness is the KEY to our relationship. 

We started to do our warm ups and started practicing our dance. While practicing half way, manager oppa suddenly came in and told me that I have been casted for a drama. And might not be able to take part in soshi's promotion for our new album. I was shocked and disappointed. I have worked so hard preparing for the comeback, and now you are telling me that I might not be able to make it for the promotion? Besides, I'm the group's newest member, how is it even possible for me to even have a drama so quickly?! I asked the manager if it was possible to kindly turn down the offer for the drama. He said that he would try his best and would let me know the results as soon as possible. 

I looked at the girls and felt sorry for them. They walked towards me and hugged me, they told me that I should really appreaciate the golden opportunity as it is difficult to come by. I reassured the girls that I would do the promotion with them and after that, I would take up those dramas and CFs.  

A few hours later, Manager Oppa came in and told me that, the production team has agree to delay the filming of the drama, but it is a MUST that I participate in the production. The production team have allowed me participate in soshi's comeback stage on Music Variety programmes. But it will only be for comeback and goodbye stages. After that, I must attend the production crew meetings and all. I was wondering why are they doing this to me. That means that I would have lesser time spent with Hae and my 9 other sisters. The Girls' Generation 2nd Japan tour's date have been out as well. So that means, I would have to stay in Korea ALL ALONE WHILE THE OTHER GIRLS GO TO JAPAN FOR CONCERTS?! I asked if that was the only solution to it, and he told me, unfortunately it is. The girls also urged me to participate the production. 

After much thought, I agreed to the production. What  else could I do? I can't possibly reject them, they have already tried to accomadate to my schedule.  What more could I ask for? They have done everything they could to make sure that I was able to join the production. 

Will Hae be happy to hear this news? Dramas means that there might be some kiss scenes with the other male lead... I was afraid to break the news to him.. Should I tell him? 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, was really busy with school works and stuff. Hope you guys enjoy it! DO RMB TO SUBSCRIBE TO IT(: WILL BE HAVING A NEW STORY VERY SOON!! PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEW STORY!! ^^ 

THANK YOU!! (: 감사합니다