When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

The next morning, Yoona suddenly came into my room and jumped on my bed, like a small kid, she kept shaking me, asking me to wake up. I could not take it any longer and finally surrendered to her by waking up and quicklyrush to the toilet to wash up, before manger oppa comes in and find that we are not ready to leave for the company yet.

When I went into the toilet, looked up into the the mirror, I let out a small scream, I realised that my eyes were so puffy! It must be from the crying last night, I thought to myself, Yoona came running into the toilet and asked what happened, I told her that my eyes were puffy and I look super ugly right now.. :( She laughed at me and told me that I still looked pretty, and told me not to worry.. I quickly washed up and put on my dancing clothes, by the time I was done changing, manager oppa came into the house and said that we had to leave, as the other girls are downstairs in the car.   We quickly took our stuff and went down. 

Not long after that, we were being dropped off outside the building, when we got out of the car, there were soo many fans gathering outisde the company! I was shocked, and when they saw us, they started to run over to our side and everything was in chaos, luckily the security of the company came in time and controlled the situation, our repective mangers also came to our rescue! But suddenly, someone pulled me and I just went together with him. I was shocked and afraid, I didn't know how to respond, manger oppa and the rest of the unnie were in front and I bet none of them will know where I went, I tried to resist but was invaild. I just had no choice but to follow that person, he pulled me to the company's carpark and pushed me to the wall. He was wearing a cap on and a sunglasses. I was afraid that he might be some fan that didn't want me to join the group. I told him that he was hurting me and he quickly let go of my hand and took down is sunglasses. Guess who the person was! It was HAE-OPPA!! He looked at me and saw that my eyes were puffy, he asked me if I cried yesterday and I didn't answer him. He told me that he was sorry and that he didn't mean to lie to me, he didn't want me to be in a relationship with him just because he was a celebrity and he really really hoped that I would forgive him and hope that our relationship would be better than last time, before I could even open my mouth, my manager oppa came running towards me, he was relived that I was with Hae instead of other people. He told me that the rest of the members were worried and are waiting for me to practice togther.  I told Hae that I will call him after we finish practicing. And he nodded, before leaving, he kissed my forehead. IN FRONT OF MY MANAGER OPPA!!! How embarressing is THAT! 

When we were in the lift, Manager Oppa turned to me and told me that I should be careful about dating Hae, as by right, he was suppose to stop Hae and I from seeing each other. I thanked him and told him to resasure that I would be really careful about the relationship and would try to keep a distance between us when we are in public. When I stepped in the room, all of them came running to me and asked me where did I went, I told them than I left some stuff in the car, and went to take it, but didn't inform them, and was really sorry about it.They were relieved that I was alright and was not in any form of danger. 

Since morning, we have been dancing and playing with each other, basically, we spent the whole day in the company, until about 7PM, our manager came into the room and told us to go up to the recording studio. All of us were excited and wanted to know what we were going to do there. When we reach the recording studio, we found out that we were going to record songs for our album! All of them were excited and were chatting about it while looking at the lyrics printed nicely for us. Jessica was the first person to notice that I went totally silence after knowing that we were going to record for our new album. She came to me and told me not to be nervous and everything would go well, she told me to drink lots of water and try to memorise the lyrics. I listened to her advice, I drank water and tried to memorise all of the lyrics. Sunny than came to me and told me that I should not stress myself out, just take the recording as some singing practice, It was easy for her to say that, but it was no easy task for me! It is my very first time doing recording for an album!! 

After a few hours of recording, we finally came to an end! It was tiring enough and we were all tired! By the time Yoona and I reach our dorm, it was already 4AM, I wanted to call Hae oppa, but I was really afraid that he was asleep and I was afraid that I would wake him up. So in the end, I texted him and tld him that I have already forgive him and the only problem that we have now is to date secretly as the both of us are going to be a public figure, especailly me, I don't want things to get messed up, and the only time we could see each other was only when we are in the company. I ended off with, 'I wanna love you, I can't live without you' it was a sentence from his Solo performance during Super Show 2, Yoona let me listen to it last night and told me that it was Hae's solo song. I had feeling that Yoona knows something between Hae and I, but since she didn't ask, I will not say anything either. 

After texting him, I quickly went to bed, as the reporting time of being in the company was 8AM! Manager oppa is going to pick us up at 6.30AM, so we only have a few hours of sleep. We take as much rest as possible, but in the end, when all of us are in the car, it is impossible for us to rest peacefully, some would be talking and laughing out loud and the other would disturb you as soon as you close your eyes.  I wondered to myself, what will we be doing later on, I was so excited that I ended up sleeping at 5AM.