When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

Finally!! The day of the photoshoot came! Yoona and I woke up early in the morning to get freshen up and even put on face mask before leaving for the saloon. When we got on the van, some of the girls were sleeping, the person that always sleeps in the van was Jessica. The rest of the members were chatting and telling each other how excited they are for the photoshoot. 

Until a few minutes later, I got a text from someone, thinking to myself, 'who on earth will be awake this early? I don't have friends who wakes up this early..' To my amazement it was actually Hae-oppa, he actually remembered that I was going to have a album photoshoot today and wished me luck, and hope that everything would go smoothly, while Hyukie and him would help me get homeworks from teachers. After looking at his text, I let out a small smile, which Yoona actually saw it and nudged me hinting me to let her see the text message, I did what she wanted and after reading it, she gave me a warm and lovely smile. Making sure that there wasn't any problems. She was worried that my mood would get affected my text messages, as this is my first time having a photoshoot, she didn't want anything to get into my way. 

At the saloon, there were staff waiting for us, I did a quick self-introduction to them and followed a lady to the place where she shampooed my hair, we had a mini conversation and she told me that she is really anticipating for our comeback, as Girls' Generation's comeback has always been a hit! I smiled and told her to resasure that this time, Girls' Generation would do the same, or even better! After the hair, was the make up. The make up unnie followed my concept and drew on my face, it was the first time that I'm letting people put on make up for me. As I always think that its a little unhygienic sharing stuff you put on your face, but this time, what can I say? I just had to bear with it and apply my make up. 

After everything was done, we went to the van and wait for the rest of the members, manager oppa than told me that, there was some kimbap, and told me to have some before going for the shoot.. Upon hearing that, my face lit up with joy and searched for that KIMBAP! It was my favourite food. I can have them for all three meals, it's a 'No Problem' for me. 

After everyone got up the van, we went to the shooting studio and not long after, we reached!! We went in to the studio and saw staffs were preparing for the photoshoot. There was dressing tables with our names labeled on it, clothes rack with our names labeled on it as well. That was when, I felt like a true start, having people organizing everything for you, and the only thing you have to do it to wear those clothes, pose my new pictures and BOOM! you're done! But in actual fact, that was not as easy as I thought!! We have to put on some funny clothes on, and hair being styled like crazy women.. 

Our solo shoot was great! All the members NAILED IT! WooHoo~ I tried to do what the photographor wanted me to do, it was some sort of cool and a fun image? I tried to be happy and smiled all the way, luckily, I had 9 other girls to help me along the way, if not, I would have been scolded by the photographor, but he forgave me, since it was my first time taking photoshoots like this.. NOW~ The moment I have been waiting for!! It was time for the group shot!! We all had fun while shooting the group shot, and finished it in no time! Taking photoshoots for our album took us ONE whole day! By the time we end, it was past midnight, about 2-3AM! What a long, tiring but fun day we had!! While packing, manager oppa told us that he will pick us later on at about 6-7AM for our Music Video shooting, as we are running out of time, and the date for our comeback is nearing. All of us gave a little squeaked out of excitement and quickly packed our staff and head back to the dorm to get some sleep..

Lying on my bed, wondering what it would be like shooting for a Music Video. I checked my phone and realised that I had 50 messages and it was all from Hae. Textes like, 'How was the shoot?' 'Did you enjoy it?' 'I Miss You, Do you miss me?' And the last text was, 'Qing-ah, Saranghae! <3' I smiled at the last text, but was too tired to reply, I swore that I would reply him first thing when I wake up later on. I quickly charge my phone and went to bed.