When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

I totally freaked out, I didn't know what to do.. All the girls were staring at me, as if telling me not to accept the proposal. 

I finally got to my senses and told Hae that we should go to somewhere quiet and talk about this matter, as many people are looking at us now. He agreed and we quickly went to a place that was quiet and where there wasn't any people at the area. I took a deep breath and told him that, it is going to my dangerous for the both of us, as girls will be looking trouble for me and I might not be able to cope and we might break off quickly because of those. Hae oppa told me this that I swear I would remeber it for life, he said this, 'No matter what happens to us, I will still love you and I will not leave you just because of what girls do and say about you, because I know your character well enough, I trust you and believe in you, so don't you worry.(with the eye-smile)' THE EYE-SMILE!! Everytime he does that, the 'love' level for him will increase one by one, now I know why people love him soo much, because of his 'eye-smile'. 

What can I do? I just smiled at him and told him that we should not make the relationship public, as the fewer people who know this is better, and the only person that we were going to tell was Hyukie, but I think that he already knew that this will happen, it's just  the matter of time. 

After discussing about the matter, the both of us walked back to the classroom. We reached the classroom, and the teacher told Hae to settle down next to a guy from our class, I was relived and happy about what the teacher arranged, as I didn't want Hae to filrt with those girls in class and not even talking to them. Hyukie seems to know that somethng has happen between us, and he just smirk at me...

After the lesson was over, once the teacher walked out of the classroom, the class started to be like a market, it was soo noisy that I usually will pluck the earpiece into my ears and blast my songs. At this time, Hyukie took my earpiece away and shouted across the classroom, 'Hae-ah! AFTER SCHOOL, LET'S GO FOR LUNCH, I PASSED BY THIS DELICIOUS ROAD-SIDE STALL YESTERDAY, AND IT WAS REALLY NICE, JUST THE THREE OF US, YOU, ME AND QING!!' 

All the girls were , asking Hyukie if they could tag along, Hyukie turned around and I said no... He turned to the girls and said NO! The girls hated me more when I do these kind of stuffs, but I was already used to it, I didn't want the girls to disturb my date with my friends. Hae than shouted to Hyukie, 'Hyung! I got it!' 

After school, we were heading out to the stall Hyukie told us, we were talking happily when a guy approached me, giving me a namecard and talking at the same time, I didn't know where to look, was I suppose to look at the namecard of the guy? I looked up at the guy and he did a mini introduction, he told me that he was waiting for me. And was here to tell me that I have been selected to be part of SM Entertainment, and would soon be part of Asia's top Girl Group, Girls' Generation, I was shocked and told him that, he proberly got the wrong person, I didn't send any song demo of myself singing, and I didnt send it to the company. The guy told me that my friend send it over, I immediately looked at Hyukie, but he gave me the stupid innocent, I didn't do anything face. I thought to myself, being famous means that I can't date, but I just started my relationship with Hae, and I dont want it to end it so early.... I told the guy that I will consider about it and told him that he should take these two guys instead, as they can sing and dance, and most importantly, they are really good looking. But the guy looked at them and laughed, after laughing he just walked off.... Did he think that I was joking?! But Hyukie and Hae was really good, why didn't the guy wanna recruit them but ME?!! 

On our way to the stall, both Hyukie and Hae kept persuading me to join the company, as it is going to fun, and I will soon be part of Girls' Generation! That was the most exciting part..  At first I was really curious, why is the both of them persuading me to join the company, are they tired of me already? Are they going to replace me by some other girls? Does Hae really meant what he said just now in school or was he just luring me into his trap?? I was really confused..

I didn't really eat much at the stall, I told the boys that I was too tired that's why I didn't eat much.. Hae sent me home and we bid goodbye to Hyukie who ran off in a speed of lighting. Hae and I held hands and walked through streets and stalls, we were really quiet, Hae started rolling the ball, and asked if I was interested in joining the company, and also told me that joining the company would be really fun, and everything would be paid for me. I brushed him off by saying, 'I'm not sure, maybe yes, maybe no. I needa ask my parents first' He thought that I was really tired and suggested piggy-backing me, but I rejected.