When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

'YO-HO!' I shouted from my room. Yoona rushed in, thinking that something had happen to me. The moment she came in, we were literally staring at each other, I was wondering why she rushed into my room, and she was curious why I screamed. She asked me what was going on and and replied her happily,

Me: 'UNNIE!! IT'S OUR COMEBACK STAGE TODAY AT M!COUNTDOWN!! YOU KNOW HAT THAT MEANS??'

Yoona:*in a cool tone*'What..'

Me:'OFFICIAL DEBUT! SISTA!! WOOHOO~~'

I was jumping around and was really excited. I woke up early in the morning to get washed up and well, pampered myself a little. Yoona had to hold me, in order for me to STOP jumping. It was time for us to gather, and the night before, we agreed to meet at the company to practice one more round before heading to Mnet studio. We reached the company at 7.00AM, we went up to our practice room, we did 'Dancing Queen' four times and 'I Got A Boy' six times!! After all the dancing, we were all hungry, and because we didnt really have breakfast, all of our stomachs were growling. We decided to head down to the canteen to grab some snacks before leaving for Mnet. Our managers reminded us that we should not eat too much, as we are going to have a performance later on. Soon, it was time to leave, all of us were excited and could hardly hide our excitement. When we went out of the building, there was fans that kept cheering at us to break a leg during the performance later on, all of smiled and thank them. We got onto the van and headed towards our destination. 

During the car ride, Yoona and Yuri nudged me, Yoona asked if I have told Hae about me joining a drama production. 'I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!!!' I told them, I quickly fish out my phone in my bag and texted Hae, '오빠,내가 너에게 할 말이있어 ........ 저는 드라마 제작에 참여 선정되고, 나는 이미 수락했습니다. 당신과 의논하고 싶어하지만, 시간이 아니 었습니다. 죄송 ~ 우리가 정말 적은 시간이됩니다> <이 말의 의미는 함께 해요, 어떻게해?? (Oppa, I have something to tell you........ I'm being selected to join a drama production, and I have already accepted it. I wanted to discuss it with you, but there wasn't any time. I'm sorry~ >< This means that we really will have lesser time together,how?) I hesistated to press the 'send' button, but I manage to press it. I was super anxious and curious, what would Hae's reply be?? I thought that, maybe because he is in school, that was why he could not reply as fast as we would as usual.. I had to ignore all those thoughts once we reached Mnet. 

We got off the van and was greeted by LOADS of fans.. We quickly went into the building and into the dressing room, but on our way to the dressing room, we met the other idols as well, when they saw us, they quickly greeted us and bowed, being the newest member, I quickly bowed to them as well. I introduced myself to them, and they seemed really freaked out by me.. I don't know why, but when I introduced myself, they were staring at me with their big eyes. 

It was our turn for rehersing. We quickly went to the stage and got ready, there were other idols at the audience area as well, but we dont really know any of them, the only person we knew was Baek Ji Young Sunbae-nim. We greeted her at the hall way a moment ago. We rehersed 'Dancing Queen' and 'I Got a Boy' once, as later on, we would be rehersing again. After that, we went back to the dressing room and rest. Once we reach our dressing room, I quickly took out my phone to see if he replied. But he didn't. I was depressed, but Yoona told me not to be affected by it. I nodded and lied on the couch. 

Not long after, M! Countdown has started, I was nervous and the other unnies told me not to be, we were the first to appear at the backstage, and the members introduced me to everyone, I was hoping that Hae would be watching the live broadcast now. After appearing, we went back to our dressing room and waited for our turn to perform. 

After the long wait, it was our turn to perform. The first item was 'Dancing Queen' after that, it was a live broadcast for 'I Got A Boy' during the broadcasting of Dancing Queen, we did our last cheer and went to our position before Dancing Queen ended. While we were at our position, fans screamed and shouted, I waved slightly at them and they screamed. I looked at Yoona who was beside me, and the both of us laughed. We did our best and ended perfectly. After that, it was prize giving, we stood out of the lime light and tried to interact with our fans, I managed to talk to some of them and asked them if our performance was alright. They all gave me a 'Thumbs Up' 

After the show, I ran back to the dressing room to dish out my phone. Finally I was 'Hae-Oppa <3' 'Text Message' 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What will Hae's reply be about Qing participating in a new drama??? Please wait for the next chapter to find out! And please give this fanfic lots of love, as this is going to be the LAST 5 CHAPTERS!!!!