When You in Love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

The next morning, Yoona and I woke up early, washed up, and quickly took some bread to munch on the way to the company, as we didn't have time to prepare breakfast. 

After reaching the company, there were fans outside waiting fo us as usual, wanting to catch a glimse of the girls, it was obvious that they didn't came for me, all of the unnies had presents, written card for them when they were entering the company, except for me.. I was a little disappointed, but there was nothing I could do. But, today was different, when I got of the van, a guy came to me and gave me flowers, chocolats and a letter with my name on it, it was my very first present from a FAN! I was grateful to him and thanked him by shaking his hand and slightly hugged him a little, after that, I had to ruch into the building as the crowd as getting bigger. 

We practiced our new song for more than 5 hours, although we had breaks in between dance practice and vocal trainning, we were still tired and could barely do anything. Just than when Yoona, Sunny, Taeyeon and I were in the practice room alone, Hyukie and Hae came in and greeted us, I immediately stood up and felt really happy when I saw Hae especially, it seemed that I have not seen him for a VERY VERY LONG TIME. I really missed him. I felt that my face was blushing and Yoona kept looking at me. After they went off, Yoona came forward and asked if I was in a relationship with Hae, and that she already knew what was my relationship with Hyukie as well. I had no choice but to tell Yoona everything about Hae and I, although she nagged a little, she told me that I should be more careful in the future as in a few more days, I would be a public figure and people love to give people like us difficulty. I told her that I would be careful and told her not to worry about any single thing as I would handle it properly. 

After practice, it was about 3AM, manager oppa came to me and told me to get home quickly as I would have to attend school later on, as I have missed quite a few lessons, and I have to catch up with the class. He also told me not to tell the teachers about anything, if I have to leave school early, the company will do arrangements and he also told me that I didn't have to stay for extra lessons, as after school, I will be heading straight to the company together with Hyukie and Hae. I was so glad to hear that I didn't have to attend extra lessons, that is the worst part in school and I didn't really liked the idea of staying in school to study. 

We quickly bid our goodbye and manager oppa drove Yoona and I back to our house. I quickly washed up and went to bed. As it was really late. 

3 hours later, I felt a hand shaking me and asking me to wake up. It was my manager! I looked my clock and found out that I was going to be late for SCHOOL!! I got up and quickly washed up.. This is going to be the first time that I'm late for school! Luckily I didn't have to take a bus to school, as manager oppa was driving me there, I reached there just about time. When I got off the car, I saw some of my classmates looking at me with those curious eyes, somehow saying, 'Why is she being chauffered to school today?' All sorts of questions were popping out of my head. Just than a van came, and immediately I knew it was Hyukie and Hae, who else could it be? Other than the two of them. I was half right and half wrong. Hyukie and Hae came out, but after them there were two more people who came out of the van, it was EXO-k's Sehun and KAI! What on earth are they doing here?! Don't tell me that they are going to study here as well?!! If yes, my life would be OVER! ALL OF THE GIRLS WOULD KILL ME!! SEEING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HYUKIE AND HAE, NOW HAVING KAI AND SEHUN TO ADD ON, I BET THEY WILL KILL ME!! 

Kai and Sehun shouted out, 'Qing-noona!! We are here!! We missed you soo much!!' Girls as usual, started screaming and taking out their phones to take pictures of them.. The four of them just smiled and told me to walk in front, before leaving, manager oppa told me that he will come and fetch me, and told me to wait for him and not wonder about. I nodded and bid goodbye to him and Hae's manager. Hae's manager was also very good looking, I have no idea why he wants to be celebrity manager rather than being a celeb himself. He smiled and waved to me when I bid goodbye to him. Kai and Sehun went to the different direction as us, as theirs were on the second level, while ours were on the four level. 

When I got to class, girls came over and asked about my relationship between Kai, Sehun and I. As usual, I just told them that we were just friends and stuffs like that. It was quite irritating about those questions being asked about me and guys. How I wish they would stop talking about it. But than again, few more days and I would not attend school as often, as I have to attend our new album's promotions and performing on music programme and others. Throughout the whole lesson, Hyukie, Hae and I were talking about stuff that happen in the company, as the three of us were being placed right at the back, people didn't really cared about it.