When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

As expected, the headlines the next day, was Hae and I.... 

The moment I woke up, I my phone I saw that I had missed call from my manager, Lee Soo Man, Hyukie and Hae.. Yoona came in and told me to see the news paper and also news on SNS, pictures of Hae and I in the movie theatre and also having meal with hyukie at a french bistro. The moment I read the comments, tears dropped down, there were comments like, 'I bet she was trying to up to Hae and Hyuk so that she will be famous the moment she debut' and others were like, 'How dare she hook up with Hae, get lost !' 

I felt horrible. I didn't dare to step out of the dorm. If it was not for Yoona, I think I would be staying the dorm for the whole day. After going to the supermarket with Yoona, her manager came and took us to the company. The moment we step out of the van, a whole lot of fans started to run towards us, luckily, the sercurity guard was there to keep order. The both of us quickly ran into the company and went straight to our practice room. When we went in, the girls showed us what the website wrote about the two of us, and they even had pictures!

But moments later, the company gave a statement saying that, the both of us went out with our classmates and because Hyukie had schedule, that was why he could not watch the movie with us, but at night, Hyukie, Hae and I who are classmates, went out for dinner and talked about school work, as I have missed quite a lot of lessons, and the two guys are helping me cope with work. After looking at that, I realised that the company is really good at these stuff, but than again, I was thankful! We practiced our dance that we are going to perform live. There was only three days left til we have a comeback stage on Mnet's M!Countdown. We practiced non stop as our teacher was there, and she made us repeat the whole dance over and over again. To be honest, our dance teacher is pretty and y, she always wore heels and put on quite thick make, her dressing makes her really classy. I love her a lot, than again, I thought to myself, why did she become a dance teacher instead of an Idol... She always made me stay back and kept teaching me dance techniques and also teaches me new dances, the other unnies were jealous that our teacher put in more effort in teaching than them, but on the happy side, they need not stay back till midnight doing some sort of funny dances, that was the only thing they are greatful for. 

After our practice, as usual, dance teacher told me to stay back, before leaving, the girls said that they are going to the canteen to grab some food, and told me to text them after I finish my dance training, I nodded and quickly drank some water before continuing dance routines specially for me.. After 2-3 hours of dance, I was finally realied! I thanked the teacher and dashed out of the room, before she changes her mind, while I dashed out, I bumped into someone, but because I was looking down, I didn't know who it was, I quickly apologized and ran, but than, he grabbed my hand to stop me, that was when I looked up and saw it was actually Hae. Was he outside the studio after unnies have left?! He stared at me real hard, I had no choice, but to look onto the ground, in order to avoid eye contact with him.