When You Fall in love with a popular guy in school

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

After 4 months of thinking, manager oppa told me that Hae actually still loves me, he just wanted me to focus on my filming, that was why he broke up with me. I thought to myself, what kind of excuse is that? Manager oppa was not drunk, neither was I drunk, I was still very awake. When I got back to the dorm, the girls were there waiting for me as well, they brought champanges and food to celebrate the end of my filming, more people started to come, EXO, SHINee, F(x) and even Super Junior members, Yoona and I's dorm became a club overnight, luckily our walls are all sound-proof, so not much noise will be heard outside. People opened up the dance floor and started dancing, I was just drinking with Sunny until Hae stood beside me, and Sunny automacially walked away, as if she knows what Hae was going to do next. 

Hae sat beside me and everything went awkward. There was a total silence between us. He started rolling the ball first, he asked if I went through the filming smoothly, I told him that everything were fine. Remebering what manager oppa had told me in the car before heading back to the dorm, I was quite angry with that. After replying him, I just stood up and walked away from him. For a moment, I felt lonely, everyone was partying, I was the only one drinking and trying to make myself drunk so that I wouldn't have to think about so many things. Manager oppa than walked towards me and nudged me, 'Yah, I have a good news for you, I have helped you take on another drama and filming starts next month, so as of now, you don't have to think about anything but this drama, although the casts of this drama is one of the company's ex-employee, Mr. Lee still approved you on taking up the drama. So you better do a good job.' He than pass me the script for the drama. When I saw it I totally went blank. I looked at my manager and he just smirked at me! Woah~ that's the first time I see my manager smirk at me, that is totally unusual. 

After the party, Hae did text me asking me to go back to him, but I still felt that it was not time yet. And I told him that I would be taking up another drama, so does that mean that he will break up with me again because of the drama? I told myself that I cannot be soft-hearted anymore. 

I started filming my new drama, and made friends with every single one of the people on the set, I got familiar with everyone quickly and they treated me with care which is the most important thing to me when it comes to filming. Throughout the filming, I fell in love with the male lead and decided to get together with him. Although he was loved by loads of girls worldwide, I managed to learn to be brave about stuff like this and went on with my relationship, I was no longer the girl who is afraid of things, to be honest, I was really more daring than I was before debut. We went out together for more than a year! It was also my record breaking relationship!!! But unfortunately, fans started to dig pictures and follow us whereever we went. Although we go on dates in the middle of the night, those sasaeng fans would follow us around and obviously take loads of pictures. And soon, the news of us dating was on the internet, although our respective accompany gave the statements that we were just discussing about our filming stuff, some people still insisted that we were together, and some fans congratulated us. Of course there were also negative comments about the relationship. When I attended school, girls will still pin-point at me and gossip, I was already used to it and thought that it was not a bad thing. Slowly, we began to go out on dates during the day, although there were more pictures all over the net, we were still not affected by it. Although Appa has also warned me that things could get worse if we really go on public, although he does not disapprove about the situation, but it is better to go low with the relationship, because of the past he had with the company. But I reassured him and told him that nothing will happen and also that we know where our limit is. 

 

 

When the drama filming period ended, the two of us still goes out for late night movie or dinner, but this time, it was with our friends as well. He called his friends, and I called mine. I didnt call soshi memebers, cause I know that things will get awkward if they have met. As they were previously from the same company. So I called friends that are from a different Girl Group, like, Hyuna from 4 Minute, Hara from KARA etc. So it will be more like a group outing instead of a date. Everything we did was carefully planned, it was like playing spies with the media and fans. Although some fans already know that the guy and I are already together since the mid of fliming the drama, they didn't mind. And also even though the guy and I have about 6-7 years difference, we still acted like a child. Sometimes, he could be cute, y, SUPER ATTRACTIVE  with his tattoos and stuff. He was one of the most perfect guy I have ever seen in the world. The first was Hyukie and Hae. 

When Hyukie and Hae heard about the news, they were sad and told me to think carefully about this problem, as it is a complicated situation that I am in. I reassured them that nothing will go wrong. Our relationship went steady for 3 years without people knowing, although sometimes there were report of us going out for dates, but our respective company would keep denying and slowly the netizens will slowly forget about the matter. 4 years have passed and I have become much more sucessful. On the way back to the dorm from a recording studio, I was deeply in thoughts, thinking if I have not accepted the request of the company, what will I be doing now, hiding from people because of my relationship with Hae? Or some manager in some office, following K-dols as well. Life would have been totally different from now, at least, now, I have the money to buy things that I love. And also the love from sooo many people around the world. I also thought to myself I the decision I made to get together with my male lead was right, even if I was happy that he is my boyfriend, he is too perfect to be one. And people who know that we are together are congradulating about how lucky I was, being able to be together with him. 

One night when I was at his house together with his friends, celebrating one of his friend's birthday, he suggested to me that he wants me to give up my job and marry him and live comfortably at home, taking care of his cat and dog, and also the baby that I will producing for him. With that, it truly hit me. Do I want to have babies with him? Is he the right person, and also is he the person I want to be with for the rest of my life till i die? I told him that I will consider about it and went back to discuss with the members. He was already 32 years old and I'm 25 years old. It was about time that I am able to get married, before becoming too old to have babies. I finally decided and talked to him. I told him that I will get married under ONE CONDITION and that was, not to stop the activities with Girls' Generation and the Idol world. After marriage, he can continue with his career, and I would also want to continue my own career as well. That is only fair to me. He thought for a moment and thought that it was fair, to me as well. Both of us were really happy about it. 

 

 

I went back home and told appa about it. He was shocked and asked if I have thought about the carefully. I confidently told him that I have alrady thought about it, and agreed to go on with the situation. But I will definately continue as a member of Girls' Generation even after marriage, I would be the first member to get married in soshi. Thus, appa reluctantly agreed.

News about our marriage started to spread like wild fire. There were people who congradulated us, and there were some who disagrees with it. But we ignored those, they were not the ones who are getting marriage, we are! We started planning our marriage and chose who to invite for our wedding. Obviously my real parents are going to come back to Korea to attend the wedding!! When I broke the news to my family, they were overwhelmed and happy for me. As the guy that I was going get married to, is really a guy with good personality. He is the same on and off-camera. My sister went crazy when she heard the news.

Finally!!! The date was set. We started to going to bridal shop for our wedding photoshoot, almost everything was sponsered by company, even the venue for the wedding was being sponsered, my wedding dress, his tuxedo and everything!!! The both of us were really excited for our big day to arrive... Three more weeks and we are going to be Husband and Wife, no longer Girlfriend/Boyfriend.

 

The guy that Qing is going to get married will be revealed in the next chapter, and sadly, the next chapter will be the last chapter.. But don't worry, I will be writing another interesting story that I have drafted out!! Please stay tune to the last chapter and also the new story that I will be writing, it would be totally different from this story!!!! <3