When you fall in love with a popular guy in school.

When you Fall in love with a popular guy in school.

                                                                                   DATE:10/12/12

                    ENJOY THE STORY AND HELP SPREAD THIS AROUND! THANK YOU!!^-^

          

 

 

 

 

I'm just a ordinary high school girl, who is not really good in studies, but I always pass the test given, unlike my best friend,Lee Hyuk. He always fails his test, and would always sleep during the test. Sometimes, I cannot stand him sleeping, I would always hit his head, to wake him up. But all the other girls in the school would just stare at me, like they are going to KILL me anytime. I would feel scared, obiviously, who would not?! 

I would always ask Lee Hyuk to study, but he will always brush me off saying that he has dance practise, and would just run off immediately after saying that, OR he would tell me that he has to help out his parents at their family restaurant, But I always know that he would go to his dance studio and practise dance after school. 

Two weeks after our examinations, I was seating at my seat as usual, looking at girls talk, gossip about other people, or talking about Male Idols, Female Idols.. It was usually very noisy in class.. Some girls would come up to me and ask if Hyuk was coming to school today. I call Lee Hyuk,'Hyuk'as it was easier for me. Sometimes, when i told the girls that I'm not sure about it, they will say that, I'm being proud about it, and not wanting the other girls know Hyuk's whereabouts. All I would do is just pluck in my earphones and blast musics.

 

Please comment and if you have any ideas for me, feel free to let me know. Thank You! Hope you guys like this Chapter 1. It's my first story anyway. ^^