-Chapter 22-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 22-

Myoung's eyes slowly opened and she realized that she was in a different place.  She sat up and looked around the room she was in.   Miyoung was trying to recall what happened, everything was a blur to her.  Her head was pounding and she was trying to figure out he answers she was looking for.   Miyoung knew that she could not trust Henry.

"You are finally awake princess." Henry said as he looked at Miyoung.  He was leaning against the wall, not too far from the bed she was on.

"What happened?  Where is Myungsoo?" Miyoung asked in a panicked tone. She could not understand why was going on. Why did her body feel so numb?

"You fainted Miyoung what do you think happened?" Henry said as he made his way towards Miyoung, "As for Myungsoo...I am unsure where that kid went.  I think he went to get one of our doctors when you passed out. "

"Why do I think that is a lie?" Miyoung asked as she looked into Henry's eyes.  They were not trustworthy.

"I am telling you the truth Princess. Why wouldn't I?" Henry asked as he placed a hand on Miyoung cheek and leaned forward towards her face.

"Because I..." Miyoung felt her back hit the bed and she looked at Henry who was on top of her.  "... There is something off about this meeting."

"You are right about something Princess. This meeting was just a set up to lead you and Sunggyu out here. Your father is such a fool for believing that this was a Marriage Interview. You are not my type Princess."

"What do you want with Sunggyu?" Miyoung asked as she felt Henry run his thumb over her lip.   He leaned closer to her again and smirked.

"You have to wait and find out Princess..."

Miyoung noticed that the room started to get darker and Henry's eyes seemed to have changed.  She knew that this man wasn't human.  "You're a demon aren't you."

"I am..." Henry smirked. 

"There is a reason why you look like Sunggyu..." Miyoung said as she struggled beneath him.  "From the stories I heard about demons is that they take on the appearance of another and..." Miyoung started to gasp for air when Henrys hands wrapped around her neck.

"You know too much Princess..."

Miyoung looked at him, "Sunggyu is..."

"Sunggyu is the true Prince of this Kingdom, but no one remembers who he is.  Sunggyu does not remember the truth about himself after his little accident he had when he was younger." Henry smirked.  "I never thought he was going to survive that accident, but when we found out that he was alive and well. We needed to do something about it."

"You're not going to win!" Miyoung said.

"I already have!" Henry smirked.

---

The doctor sighed and looked at Sunggyu, "You are from this kingdom Sunggyu sii. I know that you do not remember it, but you are.  The advisor wanted to get rid of you because you were the only person in the way of his son being the next in line for the throne."

"You must be lying. I am no Prince." Sunggyu said as he felt light headed all of a sudden. 

"You are Sunggyu and you must stop terrible things from happen.  It is all part of this legend." The doctor explained.

Sunggyu backed up into the wall and held onto his head.  Memories were flashing in his mind.  The day he got hurt in the woods.  How he was running from something that was not human.  How he almost drowned. 

"Sunggyu..." The doctor spoke again.  He placed a hand on Sunggyu's shoulder and it helped him snap out of the trance he was in. "I know it is hard for you to grasp, but you are what you are. There is nothing you can change about that, but you need to leave this place as soon as you can."

 Sunggyu nodded, "What do I need to do?"

"You need to get Princess Miyoung away from Henry.  She is involved in this as much as you are.  They are going to try and kill her to get what they want.  Princess Miyoung was attacked for a reason a few months ago."

"Why is that?" Sunggyu asked.

"Another time Sunggyu.  Just save Princess Miyoung. You are your friends need to leave this place." The doctor said as he handed Sunggyu a katana.  "She is in a room at the north end of the castle. Go before it is too late."

Sunggyu hurried out of the hospital and headed to the northern part of the castle.  He came to a stop and his when he noticed that the room that Miyoung was being held.   Sunggyu was hoping for a distraction.  In his state right now he could not handle all those guards.    Sunggyu closed his eyes hoping for some miracle.

Sunggyu's eyes popped open when he heard an explosion.  A smirk appeared on his lips and he was happy that Dongwoo got his hands on explosions.   Sunggyu watched as the guards run pass his hiding place. He was happy that only a few remained.

Sunggyu pulled out the katana and knocked the first guard easily, but felt a shock of pain in his shoulder.  He tried to ignore the pain and fight through it.  He took out the second guard and looked at the third who was much bigger that he was.   Sunggyu had to defeat him.  He had to get to Miyoung.

---

Dongwoo smirked after the explosion went off.  The other members of Infinite went their own ways.  They all had a separate mission.  Myungsoo and Sungjong were going to find the Princess and bring her to safety.   Hoya and Woohyun were going to try and find Sunggyu.  Dongwoo had a feeling that this involved him.

"Hyung are you ready to create more damage?" Sungyeol asked Dongwoo.

"I am ready when you are Yeollie." Dongwoo laughed loudly.

Sungyeol smirked when he saw a few guards arrive. "Catch of if you can!" Sungyeol said as he ran off with Dongwoo.  They were going to have fun setting fire to the rest of the kingdom.

---

"Why do I think it is a bad idea to leave those two alone?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo as they hurried down the hall.  They were checking each room to see if Miyoung was in one of them.  

"I think it is a great idea to have to two nuts together." Myungsoo said as he cursed under his breath, "I should have seen this coming."  

"L hyung this isn't your fault." Sungjong said as he reached out and grabbed onto Myungsoo's arm.  "We did not know that this was going to happen.  The advisor said we were going to rest in that room.  I never thought we would be locked in it."

"There is something dark here!" Myungsoo said "I can feel it."

"Hyung did you hear that?" Sungjong asked as he looked towards the north.

"That sounded like Miyoung?" Myungsoo said as he started to run in that direction with Sungjong trailing behind him.

---

"We are in the right place right?" Woohyun asked as he looked around the hospital.  He knew that Sunggyu was here.  He could smell his scent. 

"This is the hospital.  I am sure Gyu hyung was here earlier, but something caused him to flee." Hoya said as he noticed that the advisor who locked them in the room was tied up.  Hoya looked around. His instincts were telling him to be alert.

"He is not here!" The doctor said as he entered the room.  He looked at the two men in front of him.  "So your Sunggyu's friends."

"Why isn't Gyu here?" Woohyun asked in a harsh tone.  "He should not be well enough to be walking around on his own."  Woohyun took a step towards the doctor, but Hoya quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back.  Hoya knew it was better to hear what the doctor had to say.  Hoya was not getting a bad vibe from him.

"He is a strong man." The doctor said, "Ever since he was young he has been that way.  He may have lost his memories of before he was five, but he still seems the same. "

"What are you talking about?" Hoya asked.

"Henry is not the true ruler of this kingdom.  He is a demon that took on the appearance of our prince, casting a spell over the people to believe he is the prince."  The doctor looked at them. "Sunggyu is the Prince of this kingdom."

---

"SUNGGYUUU!" Miyoung screamed out.  

an - hello lovely subbies. I hope you like this chapter. kekeke. It was fun to wright.  There is a lot more to come.  I am sorry for making Henry evil, but it had to be done for the story. Hoya and Woohyun's reaction will come in the next chapter.   This story will be 8-13 mroe chapters. it depends on how the story flows. ENJOY!