-Chapter 13-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 13-

Sunggyu looked around ahead and paused for a moment.  He heard something in the distance.  He slowly road over to where he heard the noise, but there was nothing was there.  Sunggyu let out a sigh as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I must be going crazy..." Sunggyu said to himself. "Hearing things that are not there. That is not normal." 

Sunggyu took a deep breath and started to make his way back to the others.  He left Dongwoo in charge for the time being.  Sunggyu hoped nothing happened when he was away.  He was sure that Woohyun would pick a fight with someone. 

Sunggyu yawned a road back to where the carriage was.

---

"Good he did not catch me." Joon smirked.  He was happy that he was able to trick Sunggyu. Joon knew that Sunggyu was a difficult person to trick.

"Whose that..." Mir started to talk, but Joon covered his mouth.  He placed a finger to his lips and waited for Sunggyu to disappear.

"You need to not talk as loud.  This is Kim Sunggyu.  He is the leader of a group of ninja's knows as Infinite.  They are a special team that was created." Joon explained.

"What makes them so special?" Mir asked.

"You will find out in time, but for now we just need to watch them closely." Joon said with a smirk, "What are you doing here anyway?'

"Boss told me to help you hyung."

---

"How am I supposed to know what is bothering him.  He betrayed me." Miyoung crossed her arms and put her feet up on part of the seat where Myungsoo was sitting.

"I do not want to get in the middle of your fight I was just curious.  Is there anything wrong with that?" Myungsoo said as he looked at Miyoung as she put her feet up, "You know that is unladylike noona." Myungsoo sighed and yawned. 

"There is nothing wrong with being curious Myungsoo.  It is what makes us human." Miyoung crossed her arms and sighed.  She did not like Myungsoo's comment. "Do you think I care?"  Miyoung said harshly. 

"Do you know that you are the only person besides Sunggyu hyung that I allow to call me Myungsoo, but Sunggyu hyung rarely calls me by my real name?" Myungsoo rested his hand on his chin. "What made you so rebellious, noona?" Myungsoo asked.  He was curious about the way that Miyoung was acting lately.

"..." Miyoung crossed her arms and looked away from Myungsoo, "Something has changed, but I do not know what changed."

"I am sure you will figure it out soon noona." Myungsoo smiled weakly. 

"This is the first time that I have seen you talk so much Myungsoo." Miyoung said with a smile. "You should talk more.  You have a nice voice."

"Thank you noona, but I like being mysterious.  People are intimidated by me when I don't talk, and I enjoy watching Sungyeol try to well...get me to talk." Myungsoo smirked, "Why are you against this arranged marriage?"

"Because I do not want to be forced to love someone that I do not have feelings for. If I do not love the person I will be unhappy.  I do not want to live my life unhappy, and I am the type of person who believes in true love.  I know that it is silly for a princess to believe in that sort of thing, but..."

"Noona it is not silly for you to believe in true love." Myungsoo said as he yawned. "Have you found your true love yet? Is it hyung?"

"Sunggyu is my...well he was my best friend.  He is not..." Miyoung paused, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"If I have to tell you why then I guess you haven't figured it out yet." Myungsoo sighed, "Don't be so hard on Gyu hyung.  I know that he has not been himself lately.  He started to act differently after he was nearly killed.  Noona he is just looking out for your well being.  Someone wants you dead and Sunggyu is acting like this to protect you."

"Myungsoo...I..." The carriage came to a abrupt stop and Myungsoo placed a hand on his sword.  It has not been two hours.

---

Sunggyu arrived and noticed that they came to a stop because Hoya and Woohyun were fighting.  He watched Dongwoo try to stop them, but he ended up getting punched.   Sunggyu cursed under his breath and got off of his horse. 

Hoya and Woohyun were about to punch each other again, but Sunggyu stepped in front of them. He grabbed onto Hoya and Woohyun's wrist. "What are you two doing?" Sunggyu said in an irritated voice.  He did not speak loudly because he did not want to attract attention.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo said as he was pulled to his feet by Sungjong. 

"He made a comment about you and noona." Hoya said, "I was getting sick of it so I..."

"You should not resort to violence." Sunggyu said with a sigh.  "We should not be fighting with each other and it doesn't matter what you say about me, but..." Sunggyu turned to Woohyun, "If you say anything about Mi..." Sunggyu paused and looked at Dongwoo.  He was getting emotional again.

"You were saying something Sunggyu?" Woohyun said with a smirk. "Are you admitting that you..."

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun and he closed his mouth.  He did not like what Sunggyu's eyes were saying to him.  "I will get back on my horse." Woohyun said as Sunggyu released his arm.

"Howon...you are going on protection duty. Switch with L?" Sunggyu said in a cold voice.

"But hyung it has not been two hours." Hoya said and Sunggyu glared at him again.  Hoya knew that he should not say anything more.  Sunggyu was not in a good mood.  Hoya walked over to the carriage and opened the door.  He caught Myungsoo's sword when he tried to attack him.

"Hyung what happened?" Myungsoo asked.

"Don't ask..." Hoya said, "Gyu hyung told me to switch with you.  He is in a worse mood now than before.  What is wrong with him lately? He is having too many mood swings."

"Woohyun must have done something." Myungsoo hopped out of the carriage. "Is that who gave you a black eye?"

an - hey everyone I hope you like this chapter hehehe.  I might have them stop and rest soon.  Who do you want to see keep and eye on Miyoung when they stop for the night?

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please check out my newest fic Apocalyptic where Universal destruction has happened, but there were a few survivors trying to searching for their ultimate divine purpose.  They survived the destruction for some reason, and were each granted a special gift that will help them fulfill the prophecy.