-Chapter 6-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 6-

Sungjong dodged that attack and in the process some of his hair got chopped off.  Sungjong's eyes darkened and he picked up some of his hair off the ground, "YOU BASTARD YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!"

"What can a cute little boy do to me?" The man said as he looked as Sungjong.

"Do not underestimate me you bastard" Sungjong said as he pulled out a katana and got ready to fight this man who ruined his hair.  Sungjong moved quickly. People did not think he was a good fighter, but in reality he was.

It seemed like it happened in a blink of the eye.  Sungjong foot was on top of the man's chest and his katana was pointed at the man's neck.  "Just because I look like a girl doesn't mean I cannot kick your . I guess you will never learn from this mistake because I am going to KILL YOU."

The man scream when Sungjong swung his Katana at him.  Sungjong stopped before it reached the man's neck.  Sungjong started to laugh.  "This is so entertaining."

Sungjong swung his katana once again, but someone caught his wrist. Sungjong looked up and saw Hoya. "Hyung!"

"Sungjong you need to question this man before you kill him." Hoya said to the maknae of their team.  He knew the scream was going to attract the other members of Infinite.  He knew that they were going to be here soon.  Hoya knew that Sunggyu and Dongwoo were going to be here soon. Myungsoo and Sungyeol will take their time because if Sungyeol spots something interesting it is going to take forever to get the kid away from his silly fascinations.  Woohyun will not show up.

"LET ME GO. DO YOU SEE WHAT HE DID TO MY PERFECT HAIR?" Sungjong yelled.

"..." Hoya did not say a word.  There was no reasoning with Sungjong.  When the kids is this angry it is difficult to stop him.

"Jonggie." Dongwoo said as he appeared next Hoya, "You need to calm down."

"I AM CALM!" Sungjong yelled.

"No you are not." Sunggyu appeared moments later with his arms crossed, "If you were calm you would not be yelled at Hoya and Dongwoo." Sunggyu kneeled down and looked at the man, "What business do you have with us?"

"Ahh the leader of Infinite is here." He smirked, "I have a message for you from my master."

"What's the message?" Sunggyu asked.

"Things that you may know are not what they seem.  The Princess of yours has a secret even she doesn't know.  The game will begin soon and the King will soon be taken over by another. There is nothing you can do to stop this.  This is destiny and your destiny will soon change Kim Sunggyu."

"Kill him!" Sunggyu said as he stood up.

Sungjong nodded and sliced the man's neck.  "Hyung are you alright?" Sungjong asked as he tugged on Sunggyu's arm.

Sunggyu let out a sigh. "Sungjong you go with Hoya. Dongwoo you come with me.  We will meet on the outskirts of the suspected Kingdome that is trying to hurt our king and princess.  Hoya make sure you burn the body before you to leave." Sunggyu vanished and started to make his way through the trees back towards the kingdom,

Dongwoo followed Sunggyu, "Gyuzizi is everything alright.  Don't let what that man said get to you.  He is making it up." Dongwoo stopped when Sunggyu stopped.

"I don't think he is making things up. Miyoung said that she doesn't think she is the king's biological daughter." Sunggyu said.

Dongwoo crossed his arms and let out a sigh, "Hyung I am sure everything is fine.  We need to take care of our job first before we go home.  I knew it was too soon for you to be out on a mission. YOU STUBBURN HAMSTER."

"My health is fine." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone.  "I'm just..."

"You like her don't you Gyu." Woohyun said as he jumped down from the tree branch above them.

"I like her as a friend.  There could never be anything romantic between us.  It is forbidden and I know my place in this kingdom. Princess Miyoung and I grew up together.  I knew her my whole life. I have every right to be protective of her."

"That doesn't mean you cannot fall in love with her." Woohyun crossed his arms.

"How would you know anything about love." Sunggyu growled.  He was not in the mood for Woohyun and his arrogance.

"Stop it you two." Dongwoo said as he pushed the two away from each other.  Dongwoo knew if they had the chance they would kill each other.  "We have a mission to complete now come before I light your asses on fire."

"You wouldn't" Sunggyu said.

"I wouldn't mind light a hamster and a tree on fire. Now let's move out you stubborn idiots." Dongwoo said.

Sunggyu let out a sigh and made his way back on the correct path to complete their mission.  Dongwoo was right he was stubborn, but he could not help the feeling her was getting. His soul was trying to tell him something, but what was his soul trying to tell him was the mystery.

an - hey everyone I hope you like this update. I wanted to make Sungjong's diva side come out hehe.  Sunggyu and his soulllll. Well enjoy. Head's up... I am not going to be able to update this fic until after the 17th. I am trying to update all my fics before the 9th. I am going away for a week.