-Chapter 5-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 5-

Sungjong stepped on the window's ledge and winked at the princess.  He closed the window behind him and started up at the stars with a huge smile on his face. 

Sungjong was not paying too much attention until he heard someone sit down next to him.  He looked over and saw Sungyeol who grinned at him, "Hey kid what are you doing? I was sent to relieve you, and you weren't guarding the princess's window."

"Noona wanted to see Sunggyu hyung." Sungjong said, "Do you have a problem with that?" Sungjong asked with his arms crossed. "I know what you are thinking.  They are not in a relationship.  Hyung would never hide something like that from us."

"I was not going to ask that, but I think there is something going on.  Noona has been asking strange lately and Sunggyu has been getting these dreams.  Dongwoo hyung tells me that hyung has been waking up in the middle of the night.  Why do you think he naps in his room often?"

"Because he has to look out for us and Woohyun is a handful." Sungjong tapped his chin, "The things I want to do to Woohyun." Sungjong smirked as he imaging slicing into Woohyun's flesh, "but since we are a team I will not hurt that babo."

"You scare me kid." Sungyeol said, "You can head back to our place if you want."

"I rather stay here because I told noona that I would be waiting out here for her." Sungjong yawned and rested his head on Sungyeol's shoulder.

---

Miyoung looked at Sunggyu's sleeping body and felt bad that something terrible happened to him.   She slowly made her way to Sunggyu, and kneeled down on the ground.  She reached towards his cheek, but felt someone grab onto her wrist.

"Princess what are you doing here? You should be resting?" Sunggyu said in a tired voice.  He slowly sat up and looked at Miyoung.  Sunggyu's hair was a mess and his robe was slightly opened showing his hairless chest. Miyoung blushed slightly.

"I convinced Sungjong to bring me here to see you." Miyoung said, "I am sorry if I caused you any trouble today.  I heard you got injured when interrogation one of the guards who was helping my fathers concubine kill me.  I should have..."

"Don't say you should have died." Sunggyu said in a harsh tone that made Miyoung jump.  Miyoung never saw this side of Sunggyu before, but she liked it for some odd reason, "There is something more going on here and I am going to get to the bottom of it, even it if kills me." Sunggyu pulled Miyoung into a hug.   "I will protect you with my life."

"Sunggyu..." Miyoung said as Sunggyu pulled away from the princess and looked away. "Do you mind if I ask you something.  I have been thinking this for a long time.  Plus the dreams I have been having lately.  I have been wondering if I was born into the family or if I was adopted."

"Miyoung what are you talking about?" Sunggyu said and was a bit worried.  The man who tried to poison him mentioned this as well.  Sunggyu wanted to figure out the truth.  He was unsure if he should ask the king because he would not get a straight answer from him.  Sunggyu had a feeling when people were lying.

"Forget I said anything.  I just wanted to make sure you were alright. I guess you are because you are lecturing me. I should head back to my room Sunggyu sii." Miyoung stood up and heard ringing in her ears.  She fell to hear knees, "Sunggyu stop moving."

"I am not moving..." Sunggyu said in a worried voice as he placed a hand on Miyoung;s cheek, "Your still not well enough to be walking around. You have a slight fever."

"..." Miyoung ignored Sunggyu and rested her head in his lap.  She drifted off into a deep sleep a few moments later.  Sunggyu was so comfortable to be around.

---

Hoya pushed Woohyun into a wall and growled, "What the hell is your damn problem.  Why do you lack respect for Sunggyu hyung you bastard?"

"I have a problem with him because he is not a good leader." Woohyun grabbed onto Hoya's wrist and twisted it back.  He smirked as he looked at Hoya, "See I am even stronger then the mighty Hoya." Woohyun slughted and felt Hoya;s fist hit his cheek,

"You did not just hit me did you?" Woohyun growled.

"So what if I did, you arrogant man." Hoya yelled and let go of Woohyun when I knife flew past in front of his face. Hoya eyes darted towards the person who threw the knife and saw Myungsoo. "L what the hell? I am trying to teach this jerk a lesson."

"You both are annoying!" Myungsoo said as he went back what he was reading.  "Sunggyu hyung would not want you to the fight.  Even if Woohyun said horrible things about hyung karma will come and bite him in the ."

---

Dongwoo looked at the guards who were guarding Sunggyu's room. They stepped aside and let him enter.  Dongwoo came to a stop when he saw Sunggyu the princess's hair as she slept in Sunggyu's lap.  "Hyung..."

"Dongwoo can you do me a favor and bring the princess back to her room and tell Sungjong when I am healed I am going to kill him." Sunggyu said in a tired voice. "And if the guards asked you tell them she slept walked into here."

"Hyung..." Dongwoo said as he lifted the princess up in his arm. "The king has given us permission to train her, but our training sessions with her need to be monitored.

"That's good! I will talk to you later Dongwoo. I am going back to sleep." Sunggyu said as he laid down and fell asleep instantly. 

---

"Are you sure you are well enough to go on this mission Gyu hyung?" Hoya asked as he looked at his hyung with a worried expression on his face. Hoya knew Sunggyu pushed himself to do things even if he wasn't well."

"The doctors said I was ok to go on a mission.  You do not need to worry about me Howon.  Just do your job." Sunggyu covered his face and placed his katana on his back. "Move out boys."

"Nehh" They all said as the started to move at an unnatural speed.  They were looking into this one kingdom who the king thinks took important papers from them. 

Sunggyu paused for a moment.  He felt like he was being followed.   Dongwoo appeared next to Sunggyu. "Gyuzizi is something wrong?"

"Something is following us." Sunggyu's eyes narrowed.  "Where are the others?"

Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders and a high pitch scream broke the silence. "Hyung..."

"Let's figure out there that scream came from."  Sunggyu said as he made his way through the woods with Dongwoo.  He wondered if the others were going to investigate.

an - sorry it took so long for me to update. I hope you like this chapter and I plan on making a new poster for this fic.  I hope you enjoy what I have to come.  This fic is going to be around 30 chapters