-Chapter 7-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 7-

Miyoung stared at out at the gardens and let out a sigh. She was worries about the boys.  She closed her eyes for a moment and reopened them.

"Princess Miyoung your father requests your presence. He wants you to meet another marriage candidate." Miyoung's father's advisor Youngmin said.

"If it's another man who is thirty years older than me then I am not interested." Miyoung said in an annoyed tone, "I was almost killed and he expects me to go on marriage interviews?"

"Princess Miyoung he is only a year older than you, and lives in a nearby kingdom. He is here to have tea with you."

"I want to find love on my own. I do not want to be betrothed to someone. I want to fall in love not be forced to love someone." Miyoung stood up and was about to walk, but stop when she saw him. The prince of the neighboring kingdom, Eric Nam.

"Princess I am glad that you are well." Eric said as he took Miyoung's hand and kissed it. "I heard what happened a few days ago."

"Thanks to the special guards my life was saved." Miyoung said.  She pulled her hand away from Eric and smiled weakly. "Why does my father want you to have tea with me?"

"He wants us to get to know each other.  He said that there might be a future for us.  I sometimes wish I can choose my own future." Eric held out an arm for Miyoung and she took it.

"You and me both!" Miyoung smiled slightly.  She wondered how the Infinite boys were doing.  She knew that their mission was just to delay them.  Her father may have agreed for the Infinite boys to train her, but she knew that it was not going to happen anytime soon. Miyoung knew how to fight, but hide it.  She still doesn't know how she knows how to fight.  It just came to her naturally.

"Princess Miyoung are you alright?" Eric asked.

"Sorry. I was just..." Miyoung paused.  She could not tell him what she was thinking.  He would most-like run and tell her father. 

"Thinking of the person you love?" Eric asked.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Miyoung said as she looked at Eric.  "Why do you think I am in love with someone?"

"You like someone, but it is forbidden. We all go through something like that. Princess we need to know are place and follow the rules that are parents have given us."

"I am not really a rule follower and I want to make my own path. I do not follow a path that was set up for me. I want to go through hardships.  I do not want everything to be given to me." Miyoung let go of Eric's arm. "Excuse me" She walked off.

"That girl is really something." Eric crossed his arms and let out a sigh. 

---

Sunggyu sighed as they set up camp.  They were almost to their destination.  He leaned against the tree and watched the Infinite boys.  He still felt bothered for some reason.  Sunggyu closed his eyes and reopened them to see Hoya standing in front of him. "Howon do you need something?"

"You not to be distracted.  Something is obviously bothering you Hyung." Hoya looked at him and then over at Sungjong who asked Myungsoo to help him fix his hair.  "If we did not get there in time Sungjong would have chopped that man into pieces.

"We killed him anyway after we got the information so why does it matter." Woohyun said in a cold tone as he walked over to the two. "You're thinking about the Princess."

"Something just doesn't feel right. That man mentioned her, and..." Sunggyu paused and looked at Woohyun, "If you are going to say that I am in love with her you are mistaken.  I grew up in the kingdom and I played with her sometimes."

"Stop pretending Gyu. You are in love with her." Woohyun smirked, "If you are not in love with than that means that I can have a go at her."

"You think you will survive. The princess will kick your in an instant Woohyun." Hoya said smartly. "You cannot help who you fall in love with Gyu hyung.  If you love her you should tell her."

"You two need to mind your own business. I am going to meditate." Sunggyu walked away and paused for a moment. "Don't bother me or else."

Hoya let out a sigh as he watched Sunggyu disappear into the woods, "You really need to stop provoking him Woohyun." Hoya said with his arms crossed. "You are going to end up with your neck snapped one of these days."

"If he is in love with Miyoung our enemies can use that against him.  I do not want that beautiful women to get hurt because of him. She was almost killed and I bet someone is going to make an attempt on her life again."

---

"L hyung please don't cut it too short." Sungjong asked as Myungsoo fixed Sungjong's hair with a small sword.

"Don't worry I am not going to make is short. I know what our Sungjonggie likes." L smiled as he sliced off some of jis hair.

"Only nice to our Maknae I see and not to me." Sungyeol pouted.

"..." Myungsoo did not answer him. He found Sungyeol annoying, but he was a genius and was able to get them out of trouble often, but it was always after her caused the trouble. Myungsoo finished fixing Sungjong's hair, "All done Jonggie."

"Thank's L Hyung." Sungjong smiled as he stood up and made his way over to Hoya and Woohyun who were fighting again.  Sungjong stopped when Dongwoo caught is arm. "Do you need something Dino Hyung?"

Dongwoo pulled out a picture and handed it to Sungjong.

"Is this what I need to transform into for our mission." Sungjong asked and watched Dongwoo nod. "When do you want me to make my transformation?"

"Soon!" Dongwoo said as he went to find Sunggyu.

---

Miyoung pulled the hood of her cloak up and mounted her horse. She started to ride through the woods. Her horse came to a sudden stop. "Is something wrong?" Miyoung petted her horse.  He would not move.  She looked into the distance and saw something strange.

Her horse started to go crazy and she fell off of him.  Miyoung watcher her as her horse ran off into the woods.  She stood up and he cloak hood feel off.  She looked around and hand a bad feeling in her stomach. 

She pulled out a knife that was strapped to her calf.  Miyoung blocked the person who attacked her.  She clashed swords with them.

"I did not expect you to be this fast Princess Miyoung." The man smirked as he looked into Miyoung's eyes. "You have grown beautifully."

an - I hope you like this chapter.  Sorry that it is short. I hope you like it. Throws hearts. ENJOY