-Chapter 31-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 31- 

"Someone get Gyuziz." Dongwoo said in a panicked voice. "We are under attack. I should have known something like this was going to happen." Dongwoo whined. "Do you know if Sunggyu hyung is well enough to fight?"

"He says he is." Hoya said with his arms crossed, "But I am not sure if I believe him or not.  He is known to hide things from us." 

"I would not bother Gyu hyung right now." Myungsoo said as he entered the room. "He is with noona and I think he is asking her to marry him." 

"I should have known he was going to pop the question soon." Woohyun smirked. "The way that he reacted to my comment."

"Your comment was rude.  If I were Gyu hyung I would have broken your arm." Hoya said in a cold voice. "Have you seen Sungjong?"

"He is the one who reported that we were under attack? He is not back yet?" Dongwoo asked in a worried tone.

---

Sungjong dodged an attack from one of the guards.  He was in shock.  He could not believe what he was seeing.  Sungjong thought his eyes were playing tricks on him, but he was wrong.  Sungjong dodged again.

"Do you really think you can fight against us Sungjong?" One of the guards said.

"Do you really think you are going to get away with this you bastards? How dare you betray Miyoung noona." Sungjong said as he dodged once again.  He did not know what to do.  Sungjong did not want to kill anyone from Miyoung's kingdom.

"The king told us to do this Sungjong.  We are still loyal the king." The guard smirked.

Sungjong eyes went wide.  He could not believe what he just heard.  Did Miyoung's father really wanted his dead? Did he want Sunggyu hyung dead to? What was going on? Sungjong dodged an attack again and took a deep breath.

"You don't know why do you?" The guard said with a smirk on his lips. "You're too dumb to know the truth.  All you can do is trick people with you feminine looks. The kings twin brother killed Miyoung's father and took his placed.  He has been planning this for a very long time."

"Bastard..." Sungjong said as his eyes darken.

"What was that?" The guard mocked Sungjong.

"Don't you dare mock me or I will rip your insides out." Sungjong said in a cold voice.  He hated being mocked. His brother knew not to mock him. Everyone knew not to mock him.

"I would like to..." The guard from Miyoung's kingdom fell to the group.  Sungjong looked up as more guards approached. "YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

---

"Go help Jonggie." Dongwoo ordered. "I am going to tell Gyuzizi what is happening." Dongwoo hurried off and made his way to Miyoung's room.

Dongwoo knocked loudly on the door, "Gyuzizi...Gyuzizi..." Dongwoo contiuned to knock. He was panicked.

The door opened and Sunggyu's hair was a mess and his shirt was on backwards,"What is it dontwoo?" Sunggyu asked in an annoyed tone.Dongwoo knew Sunggyu and Miyoung were busy doing something, but this could not wait, "Hyung we are under attack."

"What?" Sunggyu said as he looked at the younger man.  He could not believe that they would attack now. 

"What's going on?" Miyoung came to the door and looked at Dongwoo. He noticed that Miyoung was able to dress herself properly. "Did I hear that we are under attack?"

"No..." Sunggyu said as he glared at Dongwoo.

"I am not lying for you hyung.  You already told noona that you would let her fight.  I know that you are madly in love with her and do no want to see her get hurt, but the both of you need to defeat Henry." Dongwoo crossed his arms.

"Sunggyu I will be fine." Miyoung said as she looked at him. "Where is everyone else?"

"Fighting already.,.um...noona...there is one more thing that I need to tell you.  Your father is behind this. Well your fathers twin. Your real father was killed years ago and his twin took his place. Um..." Dongwoo was getting tongue tied.

"I knew there was something off about him." Sunggyu said in a cold voice.

"Well well well" A voice came from behind Dongwoo. 

Dongwoo quickly turned around, but was blasted back into a wall.  Dongwoo fell unconscious causing Henry to smirk.  "It seems like you two had a bit of fun."

---

Myungsoo and Sungyeol arrived and saw a path of dead bodies. The two looked at each other and wondered what was going on? Why were the guards from Miyoung's kingdom here.

"You are not going to hurt noona you idiots." Sungjong screamed. "You should not believe a word he says."

"Sungjong..." Both boys said at the same time as they ran to their maknae.  He was covered in the blood of the men he killed.

Sungjong turned towards the two older men and had this crazy look on his face.  He started to laugh and looked at the guard he had his food on. "Good night..."

Myungsoo grabbed Sungjong's wrist and stopped the younger man from killing another man.  He did not want Sungjong to lose it even more. "Where is Hoya when you need him?"

"I'm right here..." Hoya said as he hurried towards Myungsoo.

"Hoya the kid lost it." Sungyeol said.

"Don't you think I know that?" Hoya said as he took Sungjong's face in his hands. "Jonggie calm down." Hoya said in a calm voice.

Sungjong's eyes suddenly fluttered shut, and Hoya caught him. "I am taking him somewhere safe to rest." Hoya disappeared in an instant.

"Do you know how many men came?" Myungsoo lifted the man off the ground and pushed him against the wall. "TALK!"

"I would answer him if I were you." Sungyeol smirked.

"About fifty of us and Master Henry." The man answer and Myungsoo snapped his neck.

Myungsoo crossed his arms and looked around, "Remind me not to piss off Sungjong." Myungsoo bit his lips and could not believe his eyes.

"Why?"  Sungyeol asked.

"The kid killed twenty people." Myungsoo said.

"I wonder where the other nineteen people are?" Sungyeol asked. "I wonder what Woohyun hyung is up to?" 

"He is right here." Woohyun said as he held onto his arm. "Miyoung's uncle is a bastard." 

"We know!" Myungsoo said, "Are they all dead?" 

"Well Hoya killed ten of them before running off somewhere.  He mumbled something about Sungjong and his animal instincts. I killed nine. Why?" 

"Then all that is left now is Henry." Sungyeol said.

---

"Dongwoo...." Miyoung screamed. 

"Don't worry Princess. He is not dead yet." Henry smirked. "He will not die unless you two kill yourself. If you don't I will kill him."

Sunggyu gave Henry a cold glare.

"You healed fast Sunggyu..." Henry smirked.

"Do you want to die?" Sunggyu said trying to hold back his angry.  He knew that the worst thing you could do in a battle was to fight angry.  He was not going to fight angry. Sunggyu looked towards Miyoung and gave her the single.

Miyoung grabbed onto Sunggyu's hand and a bright light appeared around them and grew stronger and stronger.

"What is this?" Henry screamed.  He was hurting all over.  He knew something must have happened.  They were not this strong the last time he encountered them. That is when he saw it.  A vision.  There was a small human growing in Miyoung. 

"Nooo...I was too late." Henry screamed.

an - one more chapter to go and it might not be as long. I hope you enjoy.