-Chapter 15-

Shadows of Infinity

 -Chapter 15-

Sunggyu sighed as he walked next to Miyoung.  He was keeping a close watch at the surrounding areas, just in case something may happen. Sunggyu crossed his arms and took a deep breath, "What would you like to discuss Princess..."

"Sunggyu do not talk to me like that. You make me feel uncomfortable when you call me princess." Miyoung said as she looked at Sunggyu, and noticed that there were dark circles under his eyes.  He looked exhausted and this worried her.  

"You are a Princess and I should address you by your titled.  I have not been addressing you correctly." Sunggyu said in a tired voice.

"What is wrong with you lately?" Miyoung asks as she reached out and grabbed Sunggyu's arm. "You have been acting differently since I was attacked and you were hurt."  Miyoung looked into Sunggyu's eyes but he was avoiding eye contact with Miyoung.

"You cannot even look me in the eye." Miyoung said, "I thought our friendship meant more than this..." Miyoung released Sunggyu's arm and started to walk away, but she felt Sunggyu's arms wrap around her waist. 

Sunggyu pulled Miyoung to his chest and let out a sigh.  "Our friendship means a lot to me Miyoung, but there are things that are going on with me eternally, things that I cannot talk about with you openly.  I just need some space.  I don't mean to hurt you."

"What is hurting me is that I know you are not being honest with me about something Sunggyu." Miyoung sighed.

"Awww you two look so sweet together..." A voice came from a tree and Sunggyu quickly stood in front of Miyoung with his katana out, "It is good to see you again Miyoung.  Last time we met I was impressed with your skills."

"Miyoung you know this person?" Sunggyu asked.   He did not understand what was going on but he was going to get to the bottom of it. "Who are you?"

"Joon..." Miyoung stood her ground.  She knew that this man wanted something from her.  She remembered him telling her that they will meet again.

"I guess the princess did not tell you about our little meeting in the forest a few days ago. Who I am is not important, Sunggyu sii." He smirked. "I am just here to test a theory that my boss has." Joon smirked.  "Such cold eyes you have Sunggyu sii."

"Sunggyu..." Miyoung said with a worried tone in his voice.  She had a feeling that something bad was going to happen.   She needed to something to stop this.  Miyoung reached out and grabbed his arm, "Sunggyu stop..."

"No, Miyoung..." Sunggyu said.  He could feel the anger building up in him.  He did not understand why people wanted Miyoung dead, unless those rumors were true about her.  Sunggyu could feel his vision blurring, but he shook it off. "It is my job to defend you."

---

Sungjong yawned as he sat down in the middle of the grass.  He was tried from their journey. He was trying to get to the bottom of Sunggyu hyung's feelings for Miyoung and Miyoung's feelings Sunggyu." Sungjong yawned and noticed that Woohyun came closer to where he was sitting. "What do you want?"

"I am trying to get out of doing work and I am not going to listen to Dongwoo." Woohyun crossed his arms and looked at Sungjong who had an annoyed expression on his face.  

"Go away before I kill you." Sungjong said in a cold voice.  He was not in to mood to deal with Woohyun's irritating behavior.   Sungjong looked over towards Myungsoo and Sungyeol.  He could not believe Sungyeol convinced Myungsoo to help him do such a ridiculous thing.  Were they really going to go hunting like cavemen? 

Sungjong looked over at Hoya and noticed him acting a bit strange.

"Hey kid stop ignoring me." Woohyun said to Sungjong and looked over at what the younger man was looking at. He let out a sigh.

Hoya paused for a moment as they were getting dinner ready.  His animal instincts were bothering him.  He needed to get to the bottom of this and fast. "Dongwoo hyung where did Princess Miyoung and hyung go?"

"They went for a walk." Dongwoo said, "Why is something wrong?"

Hoya dropped what he was doing and started to run in the direction of where his animal instincts were telling him to go.  Dongwoo followed behind Hoya. He did not like how the younger man was acting.  They both knew something was wrong.

---

Sunggyu blocked Joon's attacked and Sunggyu movements kept getting slower and slower.  He could not let this man win against him. 

"You're game is off Sunggyu sii." Joon said as he knocked Sunggyu's katana out of his hand.  "What are you going to do now Sunggyu sii?" Joon smirked as he knocked Sunggyu to the ground and placed his Katana and Sunggyu's shoulder.  

"Stop..." Miyoung said as she stepped forward.  She did not want to see Sunggyu hurt more then he already is. "Tell me what you want with us."

"I just wanted to see if the legends were true and I guess they are." Joon smirked and sliced Sunggyu's shoulder.  Sunggyu let out a whine.  Joon moved away from Sunggyu and looked at Miyoung and started to make his way towards her.

Miyoung grabbed the small knife that was hidden in her hanbok.  She knew it would not do much against Joon's katana, but she needed to try.  Joon swung his sword at her and dodged his attack.  She swung her legs under his, but he jumped up into a tree. 

"I am not going to fight you yet princess."  Joon smirked. "We will meet again." He disappeared in a blink of an eye. 

"Sunggyu..." Miyoung ran over to him.  She watched him sit up slowly, clutching his shoulder.  She could see his blood on his hand.

"MIYOUNG, why the hell would you keep this from me? Why did you lie about falling off of your horse?" Sunggyu asked as one of his eyes closed.  His shoulder was killing every time he moved. "Miyoung...we..."

"Babo you are making it worse." Miyoung said as she ripped a piece of fabric off of her hanbok.  She moved Sunggyu's hand away from his shoulder and applied pressure.  "You may be really smart Sunggyu, but you need to learn your limit.  I noticed that your fighting skills were not the best because you are mentally and physically drained."

"And you need to not...yyahhh yahh yahhhhh" Sunggyu screamed.

"I do not need to hear a lecture from you." Miyoung said harshly.

"Yes, you do because how you are acting may get you killed. Do you want to die?" Sunggyu counteracted.

"If it gets me out of marrying someone that I do not love I am ok with dying." Miyoung said coldly.

"I am not ok with you dying..." Sunggyu looked at Miyoung and bit his lip, "Miyoung..."

"Gyuzizi..." Dongwoo said as he appeared suddenly with Hoya. "What happened? Why are you bleeding? Miyounggie are you alright?" Dongwoo said a million miles a minutes.

"Dongwoo hyung slow down." Hoya said. "I knew something was wrong." Hoya said with a smug look on his face.

"We should get you back to camp hyung.  See I told you hyung. You are resting for the rest of our journey." Dongwoo ordered.

---

"You were right about something master and we can use this to our advantage when the time comes." Joon said as he bowed, "and next time make sure Mir doesn't come along. He nearly gave away my position."

"He needs to learn from someone, but you are right. Thank you for the information Joon. I will plan are next attack, but that will have to wait.  I need to track down someone for help." He smirked. "You are dismissed."

an - hey everyone I hope you like this update. Hehehe. More will be reveal soon about this legend Joon speaks of. ENJOY *throws hearts*