-Chapter 27-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 27-

"She should not sacrifice herself for me. She is far too special to be giving herself up to some bastard who is going to use her for his own selfish needs.  Miyoung is very important and Inspirit needs her." Sunggyu sighed.  He could not help but feel hurt over this situation.  Miyoung loved him and he loved her.  He never knew that she would so something like this.

"Inspirit needs you to your highness." Woohyun said in an irritated voice. "There is a reason why you two met."  Woohyun said crossing his arms.  There was always a reason behind everything.  They just needed to figure it out before it is too late.  The person who seems to know the answer is out looking for Miyoung.   Dongwoo hyung why couldn't you just stay here?

"To make babies..." Sungyeol cheered.  

Myungsoo slapped Sungyeol on the back of his head. He could not believe Sungyeol just said that.  It was so disrespectful.  Myungsoo knew Sungyeol rarely thought about what he said before he spoke.  Myungsoo ran a hand through his hair.

"Ouch, L what the hell!" Sungyeol grabbed his head and whined. "Why did you hit me? You are so mean to me."

"That is what you get for saying something stupid." Myungsoo crossed his arms. He looked at Sunggyu and sighed. Dongwoo left him in charge and he was planning on keeping things in order.   Sunggyu and Dongwoo both trusted him and since Hoya wasn't here that left him in charge because Woohyun was a difficult person.

"There is something you are not telling me! Where is Dongwoo? Is he hiding from me or something? The last time I saw him was two weeks ago." Sunggyu asked in a serious tone.

"If I tell you will you promise not to do anything rash? You still have another few weeks of rest, and I do not want it to get worse." Myungsoo said as he looked at Sunggyu.  He did not want things to get worse.  Sunggyu already lost a lot of weight and looked so sick. 

"How much worse can I get?" Sunngyu asked. "I'm healing...slowly, but that is beside the point.  There are..."

"You can die!" Woohyun said in an annoyed voice.

"I know that is something you want Woohyun ah, but that is not going to happen anytime soon." Sunggyu said.

"I do not want you dead! How could you say such a thing?" Woohyun felt hurt, but he knew that he needed this coldness from Sunggyu. He had been nothing but a jerk. He finally saw Sunggyu for what he really was. A hero. A strong man and leader.

"You have been hard on me since we met. You hated the fact that I was the leader." Sunggyu tried to hold back his anger. Sunggyu slowly stood up gripped onto the chair.  He could not hold back anymore. He needed to get this off his chest. "I held back my feelings for Miyoing for so long because of you. I had a job to do and falling in love with a Princess was something..."

Sunggyu did not realize that tears were streaming down his face. He was hurt both physically and mentally.

"Hyung..." Myungsoo said in a worried tone. He has never seen Sunggyu cry before. Myungsoo walked over to Sunggyu and hugged him.  He released the older man and pushed him back down onto the chair he was sitting in earlier.

"I'm sorry for being a horrible person hyung. I try not to come off that way, but I cannot help it sometimes. I never wanted to be a ninja. I only agreed to this life because it was my father's last wish before he died."  Woohyun looked down at the ground.

"It's alright Woo..." Sunggyu took a deep breath. What we need to do now is get Miyoung back to safety."

"What do you think Dongwoo hyung is doing?" Sungyeol said with a sly smirk on his lips,

"What do you mean? Dongwoo isn't here?" Sunggyu asked.

"He went out to find Miyoung noona! I think he may know where to look for her." Myungsoo said. "He left me in charge till he came back.  Hoya and Sungjong have yet to return from Miyoung noona's kingdom. I hope they are alright."

---

"What are you talking about Hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Miyoung is special and she was placed on to this earth to change it.   As the legend goes, a young prince would be attacked by demons while a gift from the heavens will be brought to earth. Miyoung was brought to earth before that happened.  The gods hope that they could prevent that, but they were wrong."

"What do you mean?" Hoya asked.

"Sunggyu hyung was still attacked.  Bringing Miyoung here did not prevent that, but when the gods found out that Sunggyu hyung was attacked, they sent someone to take him to Miyoung's kingdom." Dongwoo said.

"And..." Sungjong asked as he looked at Dongwoo. He was eager to know more, and wanted to know how Dongwoo knew about all these secrets."

"Don't tell me that you were the one sent by the gods to bring Sunggyu hyung to Miyoung's Kingdom?" Hoya asked.

"I'm not, but I was the one who met the person who brought Sunggyu hyung there.  I did not understand who he was at the time until I was older. I knew there was something about Sunggyu hyung that was off, but I never brought it up to him."

"So what do we do now?" Sungjong asked.

"We need to find Miyoung." Dongwoo said in a serious tone.

"She disappeared not to long after you went to see her father.  Miyoung was upset and was not thinking clearly so she sacrificed herself to save Gyuzizi. I need to find the person who manipulated her and destroy them."

"We will help you find her." Hoya said.

---

"Miyoung GO!" Joon yelled as Mir appeared.  Joon put his arm in front of Miyoung and looked at the person who he was training.  Joon was starting to wonder if Mir was just assigned to him so he could keep an eye on Joon.  This was not the first time he had let someone go. 

"I cannot leave you..." Miyoung said.

"Yes, Princess you can.  I want you to go back to him.  He is not going to die if you go back to him.  He is someone you love and is the person you are destined to be with. Now GO before I change my mind." Joon shouted.

Miyoung started to run through the woods and knew that she was being chased.  If that was the game that they wanted to play then so be it. 

Miyoung ran into an opening in the woods and looked around.  She heard familiar voices and wondered if they were trying to use that to trap her.  Miyoung pulled out her sword and looked around, "Whose there?"

an - hello everyone I hope you like this update. There are 3 or more chapters left. I am still deciding what to do. I hope you like what I have to come. ENJOY