-Chapter 28-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 28-

"Who's there?" Miyoung asked.  She looked around and clashed swords against the person who attacked her.  They were his men.  They were sent to bring her back, but there was no way she was going to go back to them. 

"Give up and come home." The man said. "You do not belong anywhere princess.  You are not even human."

"Never..." Miyoung blocked his attack and kicked him to the ground.  She pointed her sword at the man, "I am going back to the person I love. Even if I am not a human nothing can change how I feel. I know that I belong with him."

"Then we will kill him." Mir said as he appeared from the shadows.  He started to walk towards Miyoung with a smirk on his lips.

"I thought you..." She sliced the man's neck before looking at Mir.

"I was with Joon, but I knocked hyung out and had the others take him back to our boss." Mir said, "I have to bring you back to, but it seems like that is going to a challenge. I did not know that you had it in you to kill someone?"

"If you keep me away from him I will have to kill you too." Miyoung said in a cold voice.  She gripped onto her katana and stared at Mir.  Miyoung had no clue what was wrong with her.  She never had such a desire to fight before.

"It is dangerous for you to be around him princess."  Mir said as he walked closer to her. He paused when he felt a sword on his shoulder.

"If you take one more step I will kill you."

"Ahh, Jang Dongwoo nice of you to join us? You are a quick one."  Mir said as he looked at Dongwoo with a smirk on his lips.

"I have learned from the best, and you should not tell lies to Miyoung." Dongwoo said in a dark voice.  He was getting the itch to blow Mir up.  He could not stand it.  Dongwoo did not even know Miyoung anymore.   "Miyoung go."

"I am not leaving you here." Miyoung said as she looked t Dongwoo.  She did not want anyone else to sacrifice himself for her. She did not want to see anyone else's bloody corpse laying, motionless in front of her.  Miyoung's heart would not be able to take it. "I'm..."

"There you are Princess..." A dark voice appeared behind her. "We meet again..." Henry appeared and was about to grab onto her when he appeared.

Miyoung's eyes went wide when she saw him.  Mir told her that they took him back, but I guess he was wrong.  Joon fell to the ground and coughed up blood.  "Get out of here Miyoung.  He wants you.  We thought that keeping you away from Sunggyu would stop the destruction, but we were wrong..."  

"Hyung..." Mir screamed. He was shocked. He could not believe he was tricked by the older man.  Mir did not understand why Joon would jump in front of Miyoung like that? He was confused and started to question his purpose. 

Joon slowly stood up and placed two hands on Miyoung's shoulder, "GET OUT OF HERE NOW. You are not going to be able to restore Inspirit with Sunggyu if you stay here.  NOW GO!"

Hoya and Sungjong appeared suddenly. They knew that they needed to come and help get Miyoung to safety.  Hoya knew that she was stubborn like Sunggyu. She is the type of person who does not listen to anyone.

"Noona we need to go." Sungjong said as he looked at her.  He could not believe what he was seeing.  Sungjong could tell that something changed about her.  It seemed like she was brainwashed or something.

"But..."

"But nothing..." Hoya said as he grabbed onto Miyoung and tossed her over his shoulder. "Dongwoo hyung lets go."  Dongwoo nodded and the four of them disappeared.

"LET ME STAY!" Miyoung screamed out and started too struggled in Hoya's arms.  She wanted to fight Henry.  She wanted to kill him for killing Sunggyu.  "IF I GO BACK HE WILL..."

Hoya hit the pressure point in the back of her neck.  He knew that she was going to be upset with him later, but he did not care.  He did not like the way that Miyoung was talking. 

---

"I have had enough" Sunggyu stood up and started to walk towards the door.  He held onto his side as he made his way to the door, "I cannot sit around here anymore. The thought of waiting for her to be brought back to safety is going to drive me insane. "

Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Woohyun quickly blocked the door from Sunggyu.  They knew if he left now nothing good will comes out of it.

"Gyu hyung stop." Woohyun said as he grabbed onto Sunggyu's arm. He did not want the older man to leave.  Woohyun knew that Sunggyu would die if he left before his health was back to what it used to be, but Woohyun had a feeling that it would never be the same.

"Let go of me." Sunggyu said in a cold voice as he looked at Woohyun. "I am mgoing to go crazy. I need to see her. I need to bring her to safety.  Every day that goes by without her here is slowly killing me inside."

"Sunggyu hyung..." Myungsoo looked at the older man and sighed.  He knew Sunggyu was stubborn.  He was the same way sometimes, but he did not expect his hyung to go this far.  Myungsoo sighed, "Woohyun let him go."

"WHAT?" Woohyun yelled.

"L are you thinking straight. If we let him go out there he is going to get eaten alive. That demon that almost killed him is still out there." Sungyeol yelled.

"But he is not after me." Sunggyu said as he looked at the three boys, "He is after Miyoung. He wants her dead.  HE told me to choose and if I had to choose again I would do the same thing."

"Why is he after her?" Myungsoo asked.

"Because..." Sunggyu started. He needed to come up with a good lie.  He did not want his brothers to worry about him.  Henry was also after him, but his brothers did not need to know that.  Sunggyu needed no one's protection.

"You know that they are after both of you Sunggyu. Stop saying that they are only after Miyoung." The doctor walked into the room and looked at his Prince.  He let out a sigh. "You are going to open your wounds if you keep moving around like this.   

"Hyung..." Woohyun, Myungsoo, and Sungyeol said at the same time.

"Just because the prophecy says we are the two who are going to restore the corruption in Inspirit doesn't mean it's true." Sunggyu crossed his arms. "Now move aside."

"NO!" Everyone yelled.

"Forget the damn prophecy." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone.  He was about to step around them, but grabbed his side.  It was starting to hurt again and he was having an issue with his breathing, "Just..." Sunggyu's breathing returned to normal and the pain was gone suddenly.

"We can't hyung..."A voice came from the door. Sunggyu would know that voice anywhere. He looked towards the door and noticed his best friend.

"Dongwoo hyung, your back..."  Myungsoo said with a weak smile.  He hopped that Dongwoo was back with good news.  They did not need any more heartbreak because it will surely make Sunggyu hyung go crazy, "Were you able to find noona?"

"We were..." Hoya said as he walked into the room with an unconscious Miyoung draped over his shoulder.  "I had to knock her out because she was being..."

"She is not herself..." Sungjong chimed in. "It was strange seeing noona act differently. I did not like it one bit." 

"What do you mean by that?"  Sunggyu asked as he looked at Hoya who laid Miyoung down on the cough.

an - I hope you like this chapter. This story may be 30-32 chapters I am unsure anymore. I hope you enjoy!