-Chapter 2-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 2-

Sunggyu placed a hand on Woohyun's shoulder, and forced him to look at him. Sunggyu watched as Woohyun grabbed onto his wrist and pushed Sunggyu chest with force.

Sunggyu stumbled back slightly and glared at Woohyun. Sunggyu cursed under his breath and knew this was going to take awhile.

"I said that I don't want to train with them. Do you ever listen Sunggyu!" Woohyun spat. He did not want to be bothered. Woohyun was the type of person who liked to do his own think. He hated authority and the person he hated the most was standing in front of him.

"We need to train as a team to be one, but there is something holding that back." Sunggyu said harshly. He pushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Are you implying that I am the one holding you and your damn team back. They are far from a team Sunggyu because you are leading poorly. You're never around so you never know what is happening with the boys. They should just make Dongwoo lead. Wait he cannot be leader because he is a psychopath with his pyrotechnics." Woohyun walked around Sunggyu.

"Dongwoo has yet to blow up the kingdom so I don't see a problem with him. The only problem I have his with you." Sunggyu crossed his arms.

"Do you think I care that you have a problem with me Sunggyu." Woohyun crossed his arms. "You really need to talk to Sungjong and tell him to stop staying in his character after a mission. It is creepy and he needs to stop pretending to be a girl. It is scary enough that he can pass for one without a disguise."

"Sungjong is still young. Stop putting the blame on others." Sunggyu yelled. His anger was getting the best of him. Woohyun knew how to make him angry.

"Look the cute hamster is angry." Woohyun said with a smug look on his face. Woohyun put his arm up and blocked Sunggyu's punch.

"You arrogant ." Sunggyu said as he punched Woohyun in the face. Woohyun fell to the ground and was a push himself up and swung a kick at Sunggyu.

"Go back to your woman. Miyoung is a pretty little thing. I wonder how she is in bed." Woohyun smirked.

Sunggyu eyes flared and he grabbed onto Woohyun's hair. He pushed him towards the ground. "You dare talk poorly about the princess."

"You are lying to yourself that you don't want to sleep with her." Woohyun smirked.

He felt Sunggyu's arm wrap around his neck. "I am holding myself back from killing you. Do not talk about the princess poorly again or your going to regret being born. You are going to come to training no matter how much you hate it."

---

"How long do you think it is going to take for Gyu hyung to beat Woohyun into training with us?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at him with no emotion and then stared at Dongwoo who seemed to be acting differently. He wondered what in his mind.

"Myungsoo why don't you ever answer." Sungyeol pouted and started to poke Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked at him, "..." He hit his hand away. Myungsoo stood up and walked away from Sungyeol.

"I think Gyu hyung will be here any minute. It doesn't take him to long to get that annoying hyung to listen. He stole my wig." Sungjong pouted.

Hoya crossed his arm and watched Dongwoo. "Something is up with Dongwoo hyung."

"What do you mean by that Hoya?" Sungyeol ask and looked over towards Dongwoo who has a demonic grin on his face.

"Someone get Sunggyu hyung. I will try to distract Dongwoo hyung from blowing up everything." Hoya said as he made his way slowly towards Dongwoo. Hoya noticed that Dongwoo has started a fuse.

Sungjong nodded and ran towards the waterfall. Dongwoo hyung rarely lost it, but when he did there was no stopping him.

Sungjong arrived at the waterfall and found his wig on the ground. He picked it up and hugged it. Sungjong looked up and notice the two swimming over to them.

Sunggyu pushed Woohyun forward, "Now your going to train with the rest of us or be punished." Sunggyu looked at Sungjong and titled his head, "Sungjong what do you need?"

"Dongwoo hyung is going crazy again. Hoya hyung told me to get you," Sungjong stuck his tongue out at Woohyun.

"Told you he is a psychopath Sunggyu." Woohyun stood up and picked up his shirt. He pulled his shirt over his head. "I wonder how you are going to stop him this time."

---

Miyoung sat in her room for a bit and let out a sigh. She felt like a prisoner in her own home. She laid back on her bed and stared up at the ceiling.

"Miyoung..." A female's voice called. It was my father concubine. She was always trying to get on Miyoung's good side. She will never replace her mother, like she is trying to do. This woman has a child of her own who is four years younger than Miyoung. Her father just needed someone to pleasure him after Miyoung's mother was murdered.

"Go away!" Miyoung said in a tired voice. This woman did not listen and entered her room anyway. "What do you want?"

Miyoung watched as she pulled out a knife. She knew this woman was trouble from the start. Miyoung dodged her first attack, but the second attack sliced the sleeve of her clothing. The blade did not puncture her skin, but Miyoung knew this woman was not giving up until she was dead.

"What do you think you are doing?" Miyoung asked as she dodged again. Her arm hit the vase in her room and it shattered on the ground. She was hoping that the guards would here this.

"Making sure the pest that his holding my daughter back from the crown is destroyed." The concubine smirked. "Your guards are dead princess. No one can save you."

"Your daughter can marry a 53 year old for all I care, but I am not letting you murder me." Miyoung said as she kicked the knife out of the evil woman's hand.

Miyoung was pushed back into the into the bookcase, her hair fell from the bun that her handler did for her. The books fell and the concubine wrapped her hands around Miyoung's neck and she started to gasp for air.

Miyoung reached into her sleeve of her hanbok and stared into the eyes of the woman trying to kill her.

an - hi everyone I hope you like this chapter. I will be updating on my phone for like two weeks. I had to send my laptop out to get fix. Have a nice holiday! I hope you enjoy this chapter.