-Chapter 16-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 16-

Miyoung looked at Sunggyu and noticed that he looked so uncomfortable as he tried not to laid down on the seat of the carriage.  He had to sleep sitting up because his shoulder hurt when he laid down.  Sunggyu moved again and this started to irritated Miyoung.  "You know if you keep moving you are going to make it worse."

Sunggyu looked at Miyoung an glare, "If you told me that you met that man before then..."

"You still would have fought him Sunggyu, and if you were not tired, you may have been able to hold your ground better against him." Miyoung said.

"Who are you to judge my fighting skills? What fighting skills to you have?" Sunggyu asked with anger and hurt in his voice.  Sunggyu gave up and laid down.  He was going to endure the pain.  He closed his eyes and bit his lip.

Miyoung let out a sigh.  There they were back to fighting again.   She had a feeling that Sunggyu was going to tell her something earlier.  "I am going to see if we have any pain killers for you Sunggyu. They may..."  Miyoung felt Sunggyu grab onto her wrist.  "Sunggyu..."

"Don't go..." Sunggyu said in a tired voice. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at Miyoung.

Miyoung sighed and sat down on the floor of the carriage and looked at Sunggyu.  She could see the pain in his face, and it broke her heart. "I will not go anywhere Sunggyu." She said as she watched him close his eyes.   Miyoung pushed Sunggyu's sweat covered bangs out of his eyes. 

"We can talk about why I did not tell you the truth tomorrow." Miyoung whispered.

---

"He is a bad leader!" Woohyun said as he looked at Dongwoo, "He got hurt and now what, you are in charge."

"Woohyun please behave.  It is partly your fault that Gyuzizi is like this. He is stressed out and he is really stubborn when it comes to his limits.  Sunggyu hyung has not been sleeping because he has a lot on his mind.  He wants to get to the bottom of who tried to kill Miyoung."

"What if it isn't Miyoung who they are after?" Myungsoo said with his arms crossed as he leaned against the tree.

Both Dongwoo and Woohyun jumped into each other's arms. They did not expect L to appear so suddenly.  Woohyun and Dongwoo looked at each other and pushed each other away.  They fixed themselves and looked at Myungsoo.

"What are you talking about Myungsoo?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the younger man. He was curious about this.

"Sunggyu hyung message that this had something to do with him as much as it has to do with Miyoung noona." Myungsoo said.

"I still have no idea what you are talking about?" Woohyun said.

"Because you are not one to pay attention Woohyun. You should be the first person to know because you are always fixated on how Sunggyu hyung is a bad leader.  HYUNG is a really good leader. You just don't see it because you are on your high and mighty horse." Myungsoo took a step closer to Woohyun.

"L stop!" Dongwoo ordered and he stop.   "Please try and talk calmly. I do not want Sunggyu to come out here.  He needs all the rest he can get."

Myungsoo took a deep breath.  "Why would they try and kill Sunggyu hyung the day that Miyoung noona was attacked.  There must be a reason behind it." Myungsoo said.

"Do you have any theories kid or you are waiting our time." Woohyun said harshly with his arms crossed.

"Will you let me finish you bastard?" Myungsoo asked with his arms crossed.  "The guard told Sunggyu hyung that there are secrets that he doesn't even know about himself. That guard said that right before he killed himself. What do you think it means?"

"I think you guys need to stop butting into Sunggyu hyung's buisness." Hoya said rubbing his eyes.  "You know that your yelling could attract the wrong type of attention." Hoya said in a cold voice.  "I am going to scout the area."

"Woohyun and Myungsoo can you please help Hoya with that." Dongwoo said in a tired voice.  He watched the three disappear.  Dongwoo sat down in front of the fire.

"You seem stress." Miyoung said as she sat down next to Dongwoo.

"How long have you been there? Is Gyuzizi alright? Are you alright?" Dongwoo asked as he was about to get up, but Miyoung pulled him back down into seating position.

"Everything is fine Dongwoo.  Sunggyu is finally asleep. I have been here since Woohyun said he is a bad leader. "

"Oh...." Dongwoo bowed, "I am sorry about their behavior and mine. We should not be talking about gossip.." 

"There is no need for you to apologize for your behavior Dongwoo." Miyoung smiled, "You can act away you wish around me.  Just one thing.  Do not try and blow anything up."

"I promise not to blow anything up Miyounggie.  Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Dongwoo asked the princess.

"I was waiting for Sunggyu to go to sleep to get him some painkillers.  His shoulder seems to be killing him.  I should have known something like this would happen.  You said Sunggyu has not been sleeping because he is worried about my life being on the line.  I know that there is more to it and you know Dongwoo."

Dongwoo bit the bottom of his lip and sighed, "I do not know what you are talking about.  Sunggyu hyung is just worried about your well being."

"Dongwoo..." Miyoung looked at Dongwoo. "Tell me and I will tell you what this Joon person told us that may help you figure out the secrets of Kim Sunggyu."

"Sunggyu hyung thinks he is..." Dongwoo paused and noticed Sunggyu, "Hyung you should not be awake." Dongwoo quickly stood up.

"I had a feeling that something was wrong. Miyoung please go back to the carriage, and get some rest." Sunggyu said in an ordering tone.

"I am not going anywhere."  Miyoung said as she crossed her arms, "If you need to say something you can say it in front of me."

"Miyoung please. Do I really need to beg?" Sunggyu said with sad eyes.

Miyoung sighed, "If you are not back in ten minutes, I am dragging your back to the carriage and knocking you out."  Miyoung walked away muttering curses under her breath.

Sunggyu sighed and turned towards Dongwoo with cold eyes. "You were going to tell her weren't you Dongwoo." Sunggyu said in a dark voice as he walked towards Dongwoo, "She must not know about it because..."

"Why hyung?" Dongwoo asked.

"Because it is not meant to be." Sunggyu said with a sigh, "That girl is going to be the death of me." Sunggyu whined.   "She is so cunning when it comes to these things. Dongwoo do you know where the pain killer is?"

"Here you go hyung." Dongwoo reached into his pocket and handed the bottle of water to Sunggyu.  Sunggyu placed two pills into his mouth and took the water Dongwoo handed him.  He was about to leave, but felt Dongwoo grabbed onto the hem of his shirt.

"Dongwoo what is the matter?" Sunggyu asked.

"Can you tell me what that Joon person told you and Miyoung noona?" Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu.

"There is this legend that involves me and I think it involves Miyoung too.  I am going to start doing research on it when we return to our kingdom, but for now...I need to make sure my shoulder heals before I do any of that."

"I will make sure you get some sort of medical attention at the kingdom we are visiting.  I hope Miyoung does not give the guy a hard time." Dongwoo said.

"We all know that she will and I know that she will try to get someone to look at my shoulder." Sunggyu smiled weakly. "Good night Dongwoo." Sunggyu headed back to Miyoung's carriage.

an - hey everyone I hope you like this update.  This story is most likely going to be 30-35 chapters. It depends on how I write this because right now they are still currently in the woods. Hehe. I wonder who the Prince Miyoung is meeting is like? ENJOY