-Chapter 32-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 32- 

It has been a years since that faithful day.  Sunggyu and Miyoung were now married and expecting their first child.  They were ruling Inspirit together as King and Queen.  Henry was destroyed that day, but his remains were never found.  All that they found was a necklace that demons were given by the devil. 

"Hyung she is going to be alright." Myungsoo said as he leaned against the wall and watched Sunggyu pace back and forth.  "She is a strong girl."

"I know she is." Sunggyu said, "But I cannot help but worry."

"Uncle Dino has arrived." Dongwoo said cheerfully. "Gyuzizi...Gyuzizi has my beautiful niece been born yet?"

"How the hell do you know it is a girl?" Woohyun asked with his arms crossed.

"I just know!" Dongwoo said cheerfully.  "I am going to set fireworks off in her honor.  I already have everything set up."

"Should I be worried about that?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. He knew how Dongwoo was with his explosives.

"Don't worry Gyu hyung we kept a close eye on him." Hoya said as he walked up with Sungjong. 

"We made sure he did not go overboard with the explosives." Sungjong smiled and grabbed onto Hoya's arm. "I am going to be her favorite uncle." 

"Who says you are?" Sungyeol said childishly. "I am going to be her favorite.

Sunggyu rubbed his temples and sighed.  His brothers were starting to get on his nerves with all their arguing.

"Guys will you stop." Woohyun spoke. "Can't you see that you are stressing our hamster our?' Woohyun chuckled as he dodged a slap from Sunggyu.

Cries filled the room and Sunggyu hurried to the door.  The doctor opened it and smile. "It's a girl." Sunggyu hurried into the room and saw his wife Miyoung sitting up in bed holding their beautiful daughter. 

The Infinite boys followed after Sunggyu and smile. 

"What do you want to name her?" Miyoung asked.

"How about Haneul." Sunggyu said with a smile as he sat down next to Miyoung on her bed, "Because you were given to me by the sky our daughter should be named that." Sunggyu kissed Miyoung on the lips and then kissed his newborns forehead.

"Time for Fireworks." Dongwoo said cheerfully as he ran out of the room. "Uncle Dino will set them off. Kyakyakyakya!"

"Um...Hoya..." Miyoung said.

"I'm on it noona." Hoya hurried out of the room.

"Hello Beautiful." Woohyun said to the baby and earned a slap from Sungjong.

"Babo." Sungjong said as he winked at the baby.

"She's adorable." Myungsoo said with a smile.

"Not as adorable as me." Sungyeol said and jumped when Myungsoo and Sunggyu glared at him. "I'm kidding."

"Let's give the happy family some privacy." Woohyun said as he gathered the kids and left the room.  He shut the door behind him.

Sunggyu looked at Miyoung again and smile. "I love you so much." Sunggyu leaned closer to her face and pressed his forehead against hers. 

"I love you so much too Gyu." Miyoung said as they pressed their lips together. 

an - here is the final chapter I hope you liked it. Please check out my thank gyu and sameless promotion page.