-Chapter 30-

Shadows of Infinity

-Chapter 30- 

"So Gyu hyung what's the plan?" Woohyun asked the older man who was sitting on the couch with his eyes closed. 

"We fight..." Sunggyu yawned. 

"But we do not even know who we are up against." Sungyeol said, "We have no clue who Henry works for. How are we supposed to go up against something like that? It's suicidal. Do you really want to get yourself killed?"

"We are saving Inspirit. That is what is important right now." Sunggyu opened his eyes and held onto his side. "If I get killed and Inspirit is returned to what it once was I will be happy."

"But..." Sungyeol started.

"But nothing." Sunggyu sat up and held onto his side.  His side did not hurt him anymore, but it became a habit to hold onto his side.  He has been holding onto his side for a month.  Sunggyu knows that he needs to get out of that habit, but knows he cannot.

"Hyung you are in no condition to fight." Hoya said with his arms crossed, "Both you and Miyoung noona should not fight yet.  We need to wait till we go to war with this enemy."

"You don't need to worry about anything Howon, I'm fine." Sunggyu stood up and let out a sigh. "I am going to check on Miyoung.  She should be done with being evaluated."  Sunggyu started to leave the room.

"We all know that you two had your examination already." Woohyun smirked and jumped when Sunggyu appeared in front of the younger man and grabbed him by the shirt. "Sorry hyung. It came out wrong."

Sunggyu sighed, "We all know that it did not come out wrong. Do not bad mouth Miyoung." Sunggyu threatened and released Woohyun.  He headed towards the door and left the room.

"You need to be more careful around him Woohyun." Hoya said with his arms crossed.  "He is on edge since he almost died."

"He is going to die at the rate he is going." Sungyeol said in an annoyed voice.

---

Henry smirked as he hid in the woods that were near Sunggyu's Kingdom.  He was planning on attaching once night fall came.   

"Sir when are we going to attack?" A guard from Miyoung's Kingdom asked, "The king wants this done as soon as possible."

"I am stronger at night fall and don't worry about Princess Miyoung's father.  I already dealt with him.  He will not be a bother anymore.  I find it sick that he wanted his own daughter killed, and someone that he saw as a son."

"He was manipulated so what do you expect." The guard said.

"He was not manipulated by me if that is what you are asking." Henry caused his arms.  He basically made a deal with the devil killing his twin brother and taking his place as the king.  His brother was the one with the pure heart and he was the one who was given Miyoung, but never got to see her grow up. Do you have any more questions?"

 "You did not kill him did you?" The guard asked.

"He is alive, but not conscious right now." Henry said in an annoyed voice. "I need to clear my mind before I eat their souls."

"Yes, Sir." The guard bowed before leaving Henry alone.

---

Sunggyu knocked on the door, "Miyounggie can I come in." 

"Nehh..." Miyoung said as Sunggyu opened the door and walked into the room.  He smiled at her and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Miyoung. 

"Since your here hyung I will leave, and give you some privacy." Myungsoo smiled as he stood up.  He bowed at them before leaving the room.

"Are you that scared that I am going to leave again?" Miyoung asked as she looked at Sunggyu.  She crossed her arms and turned away from him, "Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you, but it is hard to say no to Myungsoo.  He feels guilty that he was not able to protect you when I was almost killed.  I keep telling Myungsoo not to blame himself for my almost death, just like I tell you not to blame yourself." Sunggyu placed a hand on Miyoung;s cheek.

"Myungsoo is a good kid."

"I know he is?" Sunggyu leaned closer to Miyoung.

"So is Sungjong." Miyoung smiled. "All of them are good kids and I never really understood why such good kids would become ninjas?" Miyoung looked at Sunggyu and placed a hand on his wrist, pulling his hand from her face.

"It's was our destiny." Sunggyu said as he looked at her, "Is something wrong?"

"Nothing..." Miyoung said as she looked at Sunggyu.  "Can I see how your injury is coming along.  I am not letting you fight if you are not well enough Gyu."

"You should talk." Sunggyu said as he lifted his shirt and revealed that his stomach was still wrapped in bandages. Miyoung slowly started to unwrapped Sunggyu's bandages and noticed that he only had a scar.  "Does it still hurt?" Miyoung ran her hand over it.

Miyoung's touch sent chills down Sunggyu's spin.  He grabbed onto her wrist and pulled it away from her scar.  Sunggyu pushed Miyoung down on the bed and hovered over her. 

"Gyu..." Miyoung looked at him.

"Miyoung I want to ask you something?" Sunggyu said as he looked into her eyes.

"If you are going to ask me something why are you asking me like this?" Miyoung asked. "Do you think I am going to run away from the hamster I love?"

"Yahh don't call me a hamster." Sunggyu puffed out his cheeks.

"When you do that you look like a hamster." Miyoung giggled, "I love that you can be cute and manly.  You..."

Sunggyu placed a finger to Miyoung's lip, "I know..." Sunggyu smiled, "Miyoung..." Sunggyu bit his lip and tried to figure out how he was going to ask her this. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, I will marry you Sunggyu." Miyoung said and Sunggyu pressed his lips against hers. 

---

"It is time." Henry said as he opened his eyes.  He knew if those two got married that it would be the end. If she got pregnant it would be the end.  He could not let Inspirit be reborn.  His masters power grew as Inspirit slowly died.

"Yes, Sir." The guards said.

an - I hope you like this chapter. Two more chapters to go. ENJOY!